2The Plumbing Co.

2The Plumbing Co.

100% · 60%

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees

The Plumbing Co. was previously trading as Snap It Plumbing until August 2019.

Terry
TerryPerth, WA2 posts

great service and good price

I have used them before because they were honest and reliable. Needed to replace my kitchen spout as it had rusted and broken. Came on time and quickly completed the job and cleaned up after. The price was good, and they give me confidence they wont overcharge as seem very honest and transparent. Will definitely use again and highly recommend.
ozimarco
ozimarcoWheatbelt, WA37 posts

Excellent service at a reasonable price!

Jordan was quick to come out and give us a quote. As his price was quite reasonable, we didn't bother getting any more quotes. The next morning, Edward showed up bang on time and did a professional job of assembling and installing our new outside sink. A slight error was made on the invoice but that was fixed with one email. These guys go out of their way to make sure the client is happy. They don't charge a call-out fee, just materials and labour. I have no hesitation in recommending these guys and will use them again in future if we need a plumber.
julie
juliePerth, WA15 posts
Emily
EmilyPerth, WA

Wonderful service

Land Lord arranged 'snap it plumbing' service and I wasn't disappointed. Jordan was very kind, he fixed the running and leaking taps, serviced the oven and waterproofed the shower screen; Did it all in one day! Would recommend this company.
Lin
LinPerth4 posts

Excellent service

We called Snap It plumbing to give us a quote on two leaking toilets and a shower. Snap It were very efficient and arranged to come out the following day at no cost for a free quote. We were initially given a quote from another plumber, Pascoe’s, to fix exactly the same things and theirs was $3300! Thank goodness we waited for Snap It. Their price was $443 - what a huge difference. Snap It were very honest and told us exactly what needed doing in simple layman’s terms. They were also able to do it all on the spot. We would definitely recommend Snap It to others and will be using their services again.

Daniel Patterson
Daniel PattersonPerth

Everything worked great

I needed a plumber to fix a leaking sink and came across their site, it was very modern and the price they had shown to repair leaking sinks on their site seemed good. I called them and arranged a visit, Jordan the plumber that came out was wearing a fun uniform that looked like it was out of the 1920's, he was very friendly and worked quickly. They ended up charging me less than the price mentioned on the site which was a pleasure.