The Rock Building Society

The Rock Building Society

Brand Manager for The Rock Building Society? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.4

Since updating their internet banking this last time has been crap, can't wait to change banks.

Since the past update to the internet banking i can't change any scheduled payments and bpay lists. Poor service can't wait to change banks after my lifetime thus far of banking.

Geoff
    GeoffGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Will not release me my Titles to paid out properties BEWARE.

Dont go near them they dont care and they will treat you like dirt when you need your property titlles back, I have had to go to the ombudsman and still they cant get my land titles back. I have been with them for 12 years never let them down but boy do they let you down when you pay loans out, 9 weeks and still waiting , they promise that it is ok but do not respond to e-mails, these properties were paid out with interest and still they promise my titles but still yet to recieve after 9 weeks, do yourself a favour and go elsewhere, they are duds.

Mike8472
    Mike8472AU

Very Bad treatment of existing customer

Steffie
    SteffieSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Home Loans

Find out how The Rock Building Society compares to other Home Loans

Good

Happy so far with products. They offer good fixed products compared with other banks. Many brokers have told me to stay with the Rock.
    I was planning on changing to Homeside Lending with the NAB however after reading the reviews I will stay where I am
    Great customer service.
    Inquiries are dealt with promptly (via email or telephone)
    Range of products and competitive interest rates.
    Ongoing fees might be a little high