100% · 50%

Job Satisfaction
Brand Manager for The Royal Beauty Bar? Claim your listing.

Alex Z.
Alex Z.

Absolutely love The Royal Beauty Bar

Ruhi at the Beauty Bar is absolutely fantastic, she is lovely, caring about passionate about her clients. Best service and results whenever I go see her!
Kingston
Kingston

Great job every time

These ladies are fabulous. Do an excellent job of henna eyebrows and threading. Have been going to this place for years and always had Great service. Thanks again for making me a very happy customer
Veronica T.
Veronica T.7 posts

AMAZING LASHLIFT

I had a very positive experience having an eyelash lift from Mayuri! Mayuri is a perfectionist and even though I’ve had this done at other places, this time it was comfortable and the result was outstanding!
Very reasonable prices...clean and comfortable layback seating.
Highly recommend!
Sarah E.
Sarah E.Perth, WA

Amazing Eyebrows Everytime

I go to mena for my eyebrow and eyelash tint and threading every month. Mena is a perfectionist and my eyebrows always look amazing! Have saved so much money going here with the same results as my previous up market salon, would recommend!
Tess
TessPerth, WA3 posts

Excellent threading & beauty care

Been treating all my beauty needs now for over 2 yrs. Service & curtesy is always prompt & friendly with no appointments necessary. I feel relaxed & confident with her advice & treatments? Majuri is very qualified & makes me feel
special. The prices are very affordable. Would highly recommend her business.
Therese. (Loyal Customer) Show reply