The Tyre Factory

The Tyre Factory

2.4

Christopher

ChristopherGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

New wheels with no centre cap. DISGRACEFUL.

Ordered my set of 4 wheels from this company 2/3 weeks ago and I choose the wheels from 1 of the magazines in the reception area. Got the phone call to say they had arrived and booked it in for them to fit them on. When I turned up the guy that runs it [name removed]. Doesn’t care about customers and what they need for there Wheels.

Store LocationFrankston

Ferntree Gully

Friendly, helpful, good price, good job - just wanted to say thank you to the guys at The Tyre Factory in Ferntree Gully. They know their stuff, and although they were very busy and when I rocked up out of the blue, they still were able to fit me in and they did a fantastic job. Thankyou!!

Haylee B.

Haylee B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Long wait times, forgot to do wheel alignment, double price of elsewhere

Was told the price for tyres was $200 each and getting a bargain at $145.00 but can buy anywhere for $75-$90.00. After waiting over an hour to fit 4 tyres already on rims (they did that day before as too busy to fit on car) and remove old ones took over an hour wait. They forgot to do the alignment, rec a call to come back when almost home. So another trip back there. Stickers left on tyres, mags left dirty, alignment took another 45 mins and then forgot to charge and had to correct it again. Said staff new. Poor customer service. So three trips there, 3 hours wasted and over charged by double for lousy service-Ferntree Gully store. Would not recommend at all.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how The Tyre Factory compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Witnessed bad service and absolute ripped off

They charged $80 for a tyre rotation!
Bloke down the street charges $20! When asked how come so much young guy gets defensive and said that’s what the boss said. ?? Saw rubbish service first hand. Seriously stay away go anywhere else. Campbelltown store.

Store LocationCampbelltown
Peach

PeachGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Taking advantage of naive clients

Store LocationSunshine - ballarat rd
Trently77

Trently77Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Have purchased tyres here for years, Great service and great prices

I have purchased wheels and tyres for all of my cars over the past 10 years. Great service. I go there because they are the most well priced tyre shop around

Nick

NickMelbourne

Business vs personal touch

Today I called up asking for some tyres. I could only afford 2 front ones as I explained to the salesman, and much to my chagrin upon presentation of paying my bill, I noticed that they had fitted 4. In my initial enquiry I mentioned I could only afford 2, how is it then then when i saw the bill there was 4?! Instead of costing me roughly 700 dollars it has now put me back for 1400 dollars!!!! This is extremely unprofessional as I was quite clear on what I could and could not afford.

Store LocationBraybrook
harness

harnessmelbourne

no communication or honesty

David W

David WHunter Region, NSW

Online wheel purchase nightmare

Brought a new wheel and tyre package for a Mercedes online, called to and emailed to ensure the right wheel lugs would be sent with the package, when wheels arrived, they were NOT the wheels I ordered, plus wrong wheel lugs were sent, it too MANY calls and emails and weeks of waiting before the right lugs arrived, the manager calls, offers compensation, it never happened, it took 4 weeks before I could finally fit the wheels, then to only find out one wheel does not sit on the car correctly, it wobbles, A TOTAL NIGHTMARE , I’ve brought many wheel packages over the years, this was beyond a joke, go elsewhere , a huge waste of time... very poor communication and service

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Tim

TimGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Damaged my car

I took my car in for a simple wheel alignment. When I got it back, the handbrake was jammed on. They said they would repair it. They kept the car for two days. I called to pick it up and they told me it was there and ready. I went to collect the car and it wasn’t there. I was told it was at another workshop. I called again and they said it was ready. Again I went to pick up the car and it wasn’t there. It was at another workshop. I eventually got the car back and the handbrake was still jammed on. I have to pay $200 to get the repairs done myself because they claim it wasn’t them.
Don’t trust these morons with your car.

SilverSnake

SilverSnakeMelbourne

Great Price and Speedy Service Couldn't be happier!

Took my car to The Tyre Factory in Braybrook to get some work done and had a great experience, The quote over the phone was accurate with no hidden costs and the staff are friendly and honest. Every wheel alignment i have had done is spot on. I have been coming here for a while now and would recommend them to anyone for Tires and mechanical work.

Andy

AndyMelbourne

Good job!

Having had a string of bad exeriences with various tyre places, I was pleasantly relieved with the Tyre Factory on Plenty Rd in Reservoir. They fitted a pair of tyres to the front of my partners car about 4 years ago, and the tyres are still good today, their wheel alignment must have been spot on because there is no uneven wear. The tyres came back with new valves, the alloy wheels and new tyres were clean, and they charged quite reasonably. Hopefully they still have a good work ethic because I'm looking at getting some tyres changed soon and might give them another go.