The Wealth Core

The Wealth Core

13 reviews · Statistics

77% · 103 · 23%

Rates and Fees
See the Best Forex & Share Trading Platforms in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Liam T.
Liam T.Victoria

Instant Results

Trading with Matthew Petersen at the wealth core firm has shown me instant results. If I would tell you how much I made in the span of two months you would tell me it’s too good to be true. So ill leave you in suspense and tell you one thing.
It could’ve been my luck that got me here. Although most likely it was the guidance of my account manager Matthew who made sure to be involved in my trading journey. Helped me when I needed and supported me when I lacked it. Thank you Matthew.
Rates and Fees

Noah BaileySAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cara P.
Cara P.NSWSydney, NSW

Professional Help

I have traded bitcoin three times on this platform. Each time I had a smooth experience with the platform as well as the undivided help of Michael Prime. A great place to start trading because you are guaranteed professional help.
Thomas M.
Thomas M.NSWIllawarra, NSW

Will my Luck Change?

Special thanks to Michael Brin, I joined this firm after months of losses. I thought I was making the right market moves but apparently not. Each trade I made would take me more into debt. I finally decided that maybe if I switched firms my luck would change. It’s been two months since I made an account with the wealth core firm. I hope to see a change in my account soon because if not, I will have to say goodbye to trading for good.
Sophia C.
Sophia C.NSWSydney, NSW

In For a Treat

A secure and reliable platform. The day I made my first trade with this firm I knew I was in for a treat. The platform worked quickly with no glitches. In addition, I found the platform organized very neatly making my experience much more enjoyable. If you need help with platforms that are messy and not self explanatory I can assure you that this is the right place for you.
Frank A.NSWSydney, NSW3 posts

Just another scam

Definitely a scam. These are terrible scammers who act so professional and make you think they are legitimate brokers. I was tricked by the trading bonuses they constantly offered and I kept investigating more. The problem started when I asked to withdraw some of my funds and they wouldn’t let me access my funds. I had to file an official complaint at revoltseal.tech before I gained access to my funds again. Everyone needs to stay away from these scammers immediately, they are not nice.
Trevor R.
Trevor R.

We have made great progress

My appreciation goes out to the one and only Mr. David Zachs from the prestige department who took me under his wing and taught me how to be determined in my work. I recommend TheWealthCore trading platform to all of you who are still in doubt. I appreciate the team's assistance as well as the ease of use of the platform. If you want to minimize risk, simply starting small, thinking big, and acting now is the way to go :-) Good luck and happy trading to everyone.
James S
James SVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is a scam

I did not sign up. They call you from buying your details elsewhere & tell you that you just gave them your details & how calling. I did no such thing!!!!
Kevin Thompson
Kevin ThompsonNSWSydney, NSW

John M.NSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Chris G.
Chris G.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Zoran
Zoran

Hello there,
I need some serious help to get in touch with someone at The Wealthcore.
I have had a Weathcore account now since October 2020. I have had issues over the last 2-3 weeks where I have not been able to log into my account. I have written numerous messages to my support representative. This is currently Ron Silver. He is not returning any of my messages. Ron told me 3 weeks ago that David Zachs and Lisa Bloom have run away (they along with Liam were my previous reps). I have also tried to email support on over a dozen times and have had no replies. I have tried to call the listed number and it is not getting through. (+447429788322). Can someone please tell me how I can get through to someone at The Wealthcore. I can not believe that I am being ignored. This is not good at all. My email is zokster1@bigpond.com. Look forward to a response.

james m.
james m.

How do I receive a financial report of my trading with wealthcore, for tax purposes.

katsim
katsim

is thewealthcore.com connected to thewealth ore.com.au ? Same company??

Frank A.

They are a confirmed scam, everyone loses to them. Revoltseal.tech confirmed this and helped carry out a recoup of my loss. I think everyone needs to try this to avoid losing completely.

CategoryForex & Share Trading Platforms