The Well Store

The Well Store

4.3

Exceeded expectations

My order arrived quickly and I really appreciated the personalised customer service, attention to detail, eco-friendly packaging and the range of quality products available. Overall it was a great shopping experience that exceeded my expectations.

Sharni E.

Sharni E.South East Queensland, QLD

So happy I found Well Store!

My parcel came extremely fast, the presentation and wrapping of my items were awesome! So happy I found Well Store their customer service is top notch and I definitely will be shopping here again! Thank you Well Store!

mcons

mconsSydney, NSW

Great store.

The store owner is so kind and always shows her appreciation every time I make a purchase. The shipping is quick and comes with no extra wasteful packaging. Their prices are great compared to other eco-friendly stores. I would recommend shopping here.

Chemists

Find out how The Well Store compares to other Chemists

angela

angelaMelbourne

Best customer service!

I had an issue unfortunately with one of my purchases but it was resolved so professionally that I will continue to always shop at The Well Store and would highly recommend to everyone!

Danie G

Danie GGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cheeki 600 ml insulated water bottle!

Thank you Marianna for the speedy delivery, with lovely note attached. I received my Cheeki pistachio 600ml insulated water bottle yesterday. Sooner than the expected delivery date.
I love the product. Very happy with it :)

Joe

Joe

Bad customer service and false advertising.

They advertised free shipping and then charged me for shipping.

When I queried it they told me (after ignoring my first email) that the ad for free shipping was a mistake and had been taken down, but still wouldn’t refund the shipping fee because they would “make a loss”.

Terrible.