Thermal Ark ARK270

Thermal Ark ARK270

See the Best Solar Water Heaters in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

MICHAEL

MICHAELWestern District, VIC

ARK270 heat pump hot water service

My ARK270 has been in for a couple of weeks now and my daily power consumption since installation has dropped $2 a day . Over the year that works out to about $672 savings compared to the electric hot water service that we removed . The best thing is no more complaining from the wife about running out of hot water . Great customer service from Paul in regards to the paper work for the government rebates . Would highly recommend this heat bank hot water service . Cheers .

Purchased in May 2019 for $975.00.

Noise Level
Household Size 4 person(s)
Functionality
Temperature Consistency
Heating Speed

Barry Thomas

Barry ThomasGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best customer service I can remember.

Purchased in March 2019 at Thermalark.

Noise Level
Household Size 8 person(s)
Functionality
Temperature Consistency
Heating Speed
paul w.Thermal Ark

Thanks you Barry for the review.

Gregg J

Gregg JVictoria

Cost effective, efficient heat pump

With current Vic Govt incentives it was a no brainer to switch my old electric hot water tank out and replace it with a Thermalark 270. Almost like for like replacement for electrician and plumber. All done in 2 hours. Heats water to 55C quickly (only 2 people using it), set timer to use our PV output. Only uses 800w when not using element (eco heat mode). Will be interesting to see how it goes in winter. I would recommend it and the company to anyone looking at heat pump solution. Small problem with dud screen, but could still operate and company sent a replacement quickly and was simple 5 minute job to install replacement screen and cover.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

ARK270 Heat Pump Hot Water System

I have had an ARK270 hot water unit on my home for the past several years and it operates fine. Interestingly when I swapped over I noticed a large drop in my gas bill and no real increase in electricity bill. I put this down to the fact I replaced my old 3 star gas hot water system with the ARK270.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
paul w.Thermal Ark

Thanks for the review Peter, for an average household the Ark270 should save you around $360 per annum (assuming you don't have Solar PV cells) when compared to a 3 Star Gas system.

Dan

DanMelbourne

Excellent hot water.

Hot water service has been fitted and is working great. We had a small problem with the screen but were able to resolve with thermal Ark over the phone. They were contactable and helpful. Now our hot water is heated any time & is never running out with a family of seven.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
paul w.Thermal Ark

Dan Thanks for the Review - Glad we could help.
Paul (ThermalArk)

Solar Hot water Heat pump

This Hot water system connects to my solar panels. It uses a heat pump to heat the water which only uses 800 kw, that's less than my dishwasher. My gas bill had decreased from $120.00 to 54.00 for the same period last year. Always got hot water this has saved me a lot of money.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Tim Blake

Tim Blakeasked

HI
We have guest accommodation for 8 people in rural Victoria would the ARK 270 be sufficient for to service this property ?

Denise

Deniseasked

Are there recommended plumbers for installing this product (Brisbane)? I've noticed with other brands there can be an issue with installation.

Paul

There is nothing special or tricky about the installation of heat pumps, water in, water out, normal drain plus electrical connection, any licensed plumber and electrician should be able to install.

Tony D

Tony Dasked

Where are these units made? Any specs on operation in cold regions?

paul w.Thermal Ark

The unit is manufactured in China, and imported by ThermalArk to comply with the Australian regulations. The manufacturer sells into the USA, Europe and is a large supplier in China.

The heat pump will run down to -7 degrees, if it’s colder than this it will utilise the electric element so you will always have hot water . If you want more details please contact via www.thermalark.com.au

Give me a call if you want to discuss 1800 44 90 30