100% · 130%

4.9

Richard S.
Richard S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely pleased with the Thermal Ark 200

I am extremely happy with my new hot water heat pump and the service they provided. Paul and his team were quick, friendly & done a very professional neat job. Also great support with any questions I had. I would recommend this company and product. Show details
wayneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC6 posts

Very pleased with my purchase

While I was hesitant at first to buy a heat pump hot water service because of reports that they don't work that well in the cooler climate of Victoria. I can say now it was was unfounded, since the installation it has worked perfectly, dual timers means I have set it to turn on in the morning and then again later in the afternoon so always have hot water when we need it.To early to say what effect it may have on the power bill, but will report back on that. A special thanks to Paul from Thermal Arc made the transition from old to new so easy.  Show details
BruceSydney, NSW4 posts

Very pleased with my Thermal Ark 270!

Inner West Sydney. It's been in for two months and I couldn't be happier. I was able to cancel my town gas connection and rely entirely on my PV panels, my Sonnen battery, and my solar hot water (evacuated tubes) into a storage tank, and from there into the ThermalArk. (No other heat pump supplier was interested in putting warm water into a heatpump.) With a house of four adults and three kids we've never run out of hot water, even with a bath full upstairs and a shower running downstairs! Installation was easy and it was working immediately. Highly recommended! Show details
Andy L.5 posts

HENPECKED
HENPECKEDGippsland, VIC4 posts
  Fair Incentive
olga.kanter
olga.kanterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC15 posts

Very happy with my choice

Call in the morning and delivery was at 12 pm. Unit set up on Eco and so far we have enough water for 3 of us. Paul has come to help with setting up the digital screen on a timer that the only problem I have. The timer is set from 12-5 pm and works from PV. my electrical bill is $7 in credit so far. Installation
was $455 and electrician $300, but I was changing from Gas. I will see how it will cope in winter. Show details
Overall
Ros R.
Ros R.4 posts

Cheaper Hot Water

We had to replace our hot water service the week before Christmas, our son recommended Thermal Arc so we contacted the company on Tuesday morning and the unit was delivered by a very polite, helpful young man by midday. Paul could not help us with installation as it was such a busy time but we were able to sort out our own plumber and electrician. We are quite pleased with the new system, with many guests over the Christmas/New Year period with many showers and dishes washed with reliable hot water. Paul has been prompt and helpful with the requirements needed to access the rebates. We would recommend Thermal Arc as the way to go when updating your hot water service. Show details ·  1
Overall
MICHAEL
MICHAELWestern District, VIC6 posts

ARK270 heat pump hot water service

My ARK270 has been in for a couple of weeks now and my daily power consumption since installation has dropped $2 a day . Over the year that works out to about $672 savings compared to the electric hot water service that we removed . The best thing is no more complaining from the wife about running out of hot water . Great customer service from Paul in regards to the paper work for the government rebates . Would highly recommend this heat bank hot water service . Cheers . Show details
Barry Thomas
Barry ThomasGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Gregg J
Gregg JVictoria3 posts

Cost effective, efficient heat pump

With current Vic Govt incentives it was a no brainer to switch my old electric hot water tank out and replace it with a Thermalark 270. Almost like for like replacement for electrician and plumber. All done in 2 hours. Heats water to 55C quickly (only 2 people using it), set timer to use our PV output. Only uses 800w when not using element (eco heat mode). Will be interesting to see how it goes in winter. I would recommend it and the company to anyone looking at heat pump solution. Small problem with dud screen, but could still operate and company sent a replacement quickly and was simple 5 minute job to install replacement screen and cover.

Show details

Peter
Peter

ARK270 Heat Pump Hot Water System

I have had an ARK270 hot water unit on my home for the past several years and it operates fine. Interestingly when I swapped over I noticed a large drop in my gas bill and no real increase in electricity bill. I put this down to the fact I replaced my old 3 star gas hot water system with the ARK270.

Show details ·  1

Dan
DanMelbourne

Excellent hot water

Hot water service has been fitted and is working great. We had a small problem with the screen but were able to resolve with thermal Ark over the phone. They were contactable and helpful. Now our hot water is heated any time & is never running out with a family of seven.

Show details ·  1

Johnp
JohnpGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Solar Hot water Heat pump

This Hot water system connects to my solar panels. It uses a heat pump to heat the water which only uses 800 kw, that's less than my dishwasher. My gas bill had decreased from $120.00 to 54.00 for the same period last year. Always got hot water this has saved me a lot of money.

Show details

Fiona C.
Fiona C.

Price please?

Bruce

It's still marked as $2000, which is what I paid about three years ago. It's a marvellous machine. No problems at all!

Thermal Ark
Thermal Ark   DM
R W MCLEAN
R W MCLEAN

Paul, iv'e sent you (3) messages to your mobil to contact me again, regarding the hws's, phone me Bob Mount Eliza, 0408212480

Ian
Ian

cost

$0. Brilliant unit

wayne

After obtaining all the rebates available thru Victorian and Federal government the unit cost me $400 plus installation.

Features:

• The Thermal Ark ARK270 Heat Pump Hot Water system has a 270L tank capacity.
  • The system has different modes, including Eco Mode (which uses the heat pump only), Intelligent Mode (which automatically selects the best mode), and Vacation Saver Mode.
  • It goes through a high temperature sanitisation cycle weekly, keeping itself clean.
  • A water recovery rate of 75L/h and a maximum water temperature of 60°C ensure you get hot water when you need it.
  • This product needs to be installed outdoors.