Thermann 1306875 X Hybrid Heat Pump 300

• Heating Speed
H P M.
H P M.South East Queensland, QLD

So far so good

Purchased in January 2020.

Noise Level

anon
anonasked

Does the Thermann hybrid heat pump 300 qualify for a rebate in WA?

Hello,
Thank you for contacting Thermann Hot Water. I’m Chris- one of the Thermann Product Specialists and I would be more than happy to assist with your enquiry. The Thermann Hybrid does qualify for STC in WA. If you could get in touch via Update@Thermann.com.au

If there is anything else I can assist with please reach out.

Derek A.asked

we just had a Thurmann x Hybrid Heat Pump 220 installed . Is it normal that the water temperature is just hot ?

Hi Derek A,

thank you for your inquiry, could you please provide more details in regards to your question, or if you would prefer speaking to a Thermann product specialist, please provide your contact details update@thermann.com.au and we would be happy to assist you with your inquiry.

Look froward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards,
Thermann hot water.

Derek A.

When the technician came to fix the problem he found that it had a crack in the welding on the gas line . It has now been repaired and is working well . The reason we were getting almost hot water was because it was working on the electricity instead of the heat pump . The cost was covered by Thurmann because it was new and the damage must have happened in manufacturing or transportation . Thankyou, Derek .

Sylvia P.
Sylvia P.asked

Hi I am interested to instal this product and I believe I qualify for government grants offered so I would need to know what would be my outlay in having one installed to my home. Thankyou

Hi Sylvia P,

Thank you for your inquiry on the Thermann Hybrid heat pump 300. If you could please provide us your contact details at update@thermann.com.au one of our Thermann Specialists will be more than happy to assist you with this inquiry.

Regards,
Thermann hot water.

See all Thermann 1306875 X Hybrid Heat Pump 300 questions

Get an answer from our members and Thermann representatives

CategoryElectric Hot Water Storage Systems