Thierry Mugler Angel

Thierry Mugler Angel

3.5

• Smell
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
PoshBlondie

PoshBlondieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My favourite perfume

Oh my gosh, Angel is the best perfume ever! I always and I mean ALWAYS, get compliments when wearing it. It has now become my daily perfume and I get it refilled every couple of months. It smells like cookies. Yum!

Purchased in June 2020 at Myer for A$102.00.

Smell
Causes Irritation No

Angel has changed

The smell is too sweet now like carmel or sherry has been added to the mix. I barely if at all smell patchouli no earthy tones. It smells old. I just bought a bottle. Very sad

Purchased in February 2020 for A$59.00.

Smell
Jen

JenSydney, NSW

Aargh- why did you change this?

I have worn Angel for over 20 years and it is known as ‘my’ scent to kids family and friends. Yet they have changed it without notice. No more sultry deep chocolate deliciousness.. instead fuzzy and naff smelling. I’m actually heartbroken. If th eh relaunched ‘Angel Original’ then their loyal fans would vote with their wallets. Have you ever heard of a classic scent doing this?? So sad

Purchased in January 2020.

Smell
Women's Fragrances

So disappointed in Angel

I have used Angel for over 10 years. What has happened? Angel no longer lingers on my skin. I used to receive many compliments on my scent - but not any more. It does not last and is a little off it’s clean notes of yesteryear. I no longer purchase it. Please go back to the original formula!

Purchased in January 2019 at Myer Retail Stores for A$130.00.

Reformulated scent for angel perfume and lotion

Why in the world would you reformulate the original scent of Angel? I have been purchasing Angel perfume and lotion for years, until just the other day November 18, 2018, when I purchased the lotion! OMG It STINKS like a gas stations bathroom! What the heck has happened to such a popular perfume!???? It's been changed, and I will never, ever buy another Angel lotion or perfume! It's been ruined! It stinks so darn bad!! What a shame...as no one will buy it again....whose idea was it anyway to reformulate it? Someone, with cancer inside their nose? Because I can tell you right now, that it stinks like a dirty bathroom!! So sad, so sad!!!!!

Angela

Angela423 park st, Alpena, Michigan

Recently, Awful customer service!

The Sold Bottle Not The Same as The Store Sample

Sam Gia

Sam GiaBrisbane

I love this petfume

This perfume is quite strong so I only wear it in the evening I would say it’s more of a winypter perfume as it is quite heavy but I still love it . If smells expensive.

Sothereyougo

SothereyougoAustralian Capital Territory

Get a sample first

Abbey

AbbeyKent

Angel is the most iconic fragrance, unmistakable.

I had this fragrance for a really long time, since high school . It's a very powerful, strong and with depth, I don't know how this sound but I feel " interesting" and " powerful" when I'm wearing it. My all time favorite...I guess that this is my signature scent :) .

Did I mention longevity? It's insane...12 hrs on my skin!?!

rohanik

rohanikWA, 6162

Angel - Heavely Scent

Angel is my most favourite scent/perfume, I've been wearing it now for 10 years. It's light, sweet, and has a delicate, subtle tones. I don't just use the perfume I layer it, first is the shower gel, then the deodorant (when I'm lucky enough to have supplies of it), the fragrance itself then the body creme. My family and friends know it's me before I walk in. I absolutely love it and have gotten a few family members hooked on it to. Quite pricey though but worth every cent.
It's delicate subtle tones and that you can layer it
price, too expensive

tanyajane

tanyajane

I can't rate this highly enough. I have been wearing and will continue to wear this for as long as they make it. It very distinctive, extremely long lasting, unusual and highly individual fragrance. They have a full range of complimenting items that are also of exceptional quality. I can put this on in the morning and at the end of the day, people are still asking what is the wonderful fragrance that I am wearing.
Love it. My absolute, all time favourite. Refillable bottle means that it is less expensive to purchase the second and subsequent times.

fridgemagnet

fridgemagnetAU

OK

I was so taken by it that I'd bring it out towards the end of dinner parties, just to share the scent. The bottle is also very different as well as beautiful. Even so I haven't worn it for some time, it's not currently one of my small collection of all time favourites.
This perfume absolutely stopped me in my tracks when I first tried it. It has shock value, a strange and delightful mixture of chocolate, sweet fruit and "antiseptic". I just had to have it. It's complex, interesting and very stylish.
Some family members absolutely hate it and teased me for smelling "like a pantry"; no matter. But, it's pretty strong and needs a bold approach to perfume. Generally I prefer something more subtle.

jrg200

jrg200

My sister loved this perfume, and I couldn't be around her when she wore it -it is one of those really really strong and overpowering scents that makes me feel sick. It isn't cheap, so I'm kinda glad I don't like the smell! It reminds of Estee Lauder's "Private Collection" another strong and overpowering perfume.
Nothing for me!
The smell is so overpowering it actually makes me feel ill.

rune2009

rune2009

Good

when this fragrance came out ot was unlike anything else. it ios sweet yet woody and musky. it is strong but not over powering and heady. everyone knows this scent when you smell it, you dont forget it. since it came out and was so popular it was copied and you could get basically the same scent at a cheap price. this is such a great perfume it lasts a long and time and isnt too over priced. it is not readily availible at discount chemists etc which helps it keep its speacialness.
refillable and long lasting
so many copies

Lilibelle

Lilibelle

Bad

I have to admit, I don't really like this scent at all. I know it is hugely popular and I often buy it as a gift for people who I know love it, however I just find it too strong and heavy. Alot of people also seem to overapply it... They have a great range of products but Angel just isnt for me. It also seems to spawn a whole load of copycat fragrances that smells eerily similar.
Its refillable, seems to be available pretty much everywhere and the extended products they offer are unusual and come in such a variety (body mousse/ hair scent etc)
The scent itself

jaunquil

jaunquil

Good

This perfume was brought for me as a gift and I have to admit I wasnt to keen on it to start with. However after a few days of using it and constant coments on how good I smelt it warmed on me. A beautiful scent available from all department stores and perfume retailers. Shop around though as it is expensive.
Great scent.
Expensive and dislike the design of the bottle.

tweettee

tweettee

I love this fragrance but I don't use it everyday due to the price. You can get refills of the parfum but these are also really expensive. It does last a while though and I get lots of comments when I wear it.
I LOVE this perfume. The bottle design is lovely, the fragrance is really divine. There is nothing else close to it on the market.
Yes it is expensive but it is so distinctive and I doubt you will find another fragrance that comes close if you like this one. My only criticism is that you can't stand the bottle up due to the design, which is totally gorgeous just really impractical!

theonlyone

theonlyonePerth, WA

This is my favourite perfume. My hubby loves it so much as well on me that he purchased AMEN to use on himself. Angel perfume has some delicious notes to it, such as vanilla, caramel, chocolately combined with florals. It last ages and i get a lot of compliments from my friends when i wear it. I also bought the matching underarm deodrant to compliment it. If your after something different to the usual florals and oriental perfumes out there, try this one
- such distinct fragrance
- beautiful bottle
- refillable bottle, great bonus!
- very unusual and non typical scent
- yummy notes to it