Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Face Wash For Acne

Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Face Wash For Acne

See the Best Acne Treatments in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Thursday Plantation

Alexandria Barrett
Alexandria BarrettCentral, SA

Not my favourite

Started using this as I was having trouble with breakouts. Very foamy and easily glides over face, I do have sensitive skin and did feel slight burning. Very strong smell - which can’t be helped as tea tree is just that, but I find the smell too much.

Purchased in January 2021 for $10.00.

First try

I just started using this and my skink is usually sensitive but this product does not burn my face I just put it on and it seems to soothe my skin I will keep you guys updated

Purchased in November 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $13.00.

Jie xin xin Y.

Thank you for giving my face back!

I am in my late 30s and a mum of two young toddlers, the last thing I need is acne, but I have them on my forehead and jawline, they are very stubborn to get rid of and I have tried many products just don't seem to amaze me. I accidentally come by Thursday Plantation in Woolworths and thought just give it a try. It has been a week since I used the acne wash, spot treatment and the face cream. The acne on the forehead have all shrivelled up, still some under my jawline, I am very happy with this product, it is simple and effective! Thank you Thursday Plantation!

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths for $14.99.

Charlotte G.
Charlotte G.Central Queensland, QLD

Waste of money

My sister brought some thruway plantation stuff and I thought I might tag along and buy some stuff. This face wash made me breakout more then I ever have before. Would not buy again.

Purchased in July 2019 at Countdown for $13.00.

Acne Treatments

Find out how Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Face Wash For Acne compares to other Acne Treatments

Ravi
RaviSouth Australia

Don’t buy this.. one of a worst products

My wife’s skin was so clean and fair. But may be due to her exam stress she got some pimples and she wanted try this nightmare and once she started using this brand it became so acute and worst. Her skin color became dark and unhealthy.

Purchased in April 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

I give up on this product

For the past few weeks I've been breaking out badly. l wasn't at home and this face wash was my last option. I had bought this face wash a while ago and i remember using it then. When l used it then, i remember breaking out worse. But since l had no other option, l decided to give it a go again. I have been using this for 2 weeks and my skin has worsened. I've been breaking out more ever since l started using this product again.

Meh

This product, and other Thursday Plantation Tea Tree products, definitely helped clear my sister’s cystic acne on her forehead!! However, I found that this product made made my acne appear more inflamed, it also made the texture of my skin really rough.

Here's my crappy experience!

Sev
SevSydney

Love it!!

I have tried so many face wash on the market and by far this one is the best.. keeps my face nice and clean.. i had results from day one i used it.. i will definitely recommend this product..

Jat
JatNewcastle

Can not live without

I love the whole Thursday plantation range, I absolutely swear by it and this is coming from someone with the most annoying skin on the face of the planet! All the stuff that works miracles on other people's acne, NEVER EVER works on mine. So to find something that does- well you better believe it's gotta be the best. Im in love with the fact it's natural, that I can turn over the bottle read the ingredients which aren't all a bunch of scientific words. LOVE LOVE LOVE

Love it...

Cleared up my acne in three days in conjunction with the tea tree gel. It's an awesome product. A bit drying but thats a good thing for my oily skin.

Martin F
Martin FSydney

Better for body

I don't think it helps the acne on my face at all, however I think it helps those on my body! I bought a few of them and use them in the shower.

Works Wonders

I suffered from bad acne and blackheads. I have very oily skin and failed to find something that could clear my skin and maintain it without drying my skin out or breaking out more than before. This product has been amazing, after trying so many different brands this one has be by far the best. Found results from week one, I used all 3 products (cleanser, toner, lotion) and it is FLAWLESS. I wish I had used this product when I was going through high school it had been life changing for me. Would highly recommend.

kourtney
kourtneyNewyork

Drying!!

So i basically stopped using this product months ago but i thought that i should write a review. So basically i struggled with acne and i was recomended this product. For the first week i thought it was ok, nothing special. Although as i continued to use it my naturally oil slicked face was really drying out. My skin was patchy, my pores were huge and by the slightest movement i could have gotten fine lines much earlier than i was meant to. As son as i stopped using this product and went on to cetaphil my skin was much better. ok so basically unless ur skin is pouring with oil i dont recomend this wash.

Saved my skin!

Yes! Tea Tree oil face wash actually saved my skin. I tried everything on the shelves made for acne and nothing worked! I used Doxycycline for a course of 6 months which also did not work. I started spot treating my skin with the extract tea tree oil and cleansed with this face wash twice a day. Moisturised morning and night and now 6 months later I have the skin of a baby! Tea tree oil saved my skin and I wouldn't recommend anything else!