Time Only.

Time Only.

See the Best Jewellery Shops & Brands in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by TIME ONLY.

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (2)

Good to deal with

I contacted time only regarding a konstantin chaykin, as they are the only authorised dealer for the brand in Australia. I knew it would be hard to get one at retail because of the much higher market value but they didn’t shut me down and actually got back to me within 3 months saying that they could order one in for me. All together it took about 12 months but the wait was well worth it! The watch is exceptionally well made and so much fun, puts a smile on my face every time I look at it! Thanks for the great service. I already have my next watch picked out and will be in contact again
All the best,
Steven Payet

Simon P.
Simon P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

5 Star Service

Time only has an incredible variety of watch brands that you just don't find at any other retailer. The service they provided for my replacement strap on my old sinn was incredibly and now I’ve placed my order for my new sinn u1 limited edition and cant wait to pick it up! Thanks again!