Tom Tooshies

• Comfort
Erin

ErinSydney Surrounds, NSW

I went from a 5 star to a 1 with the new design

So sad. I loved this product. I loved bragging about how I had found an alternative to the big pharma pollution. But the recent change in design has left my baby wet and waking double the time, it doesn’t fit properly around the legs or with the webbing Inside and she’s petite! It hangs around her bum and leaks at the top. Please go back to the old snug design - if it’s not broken, don’t fix it!

Adam

Adam

More leaks than any other nappy by far

I like the idea of their products, I could even forgive the no indicator line but the very basic requirement for a nappy is it holds what comes out of the baby. Perhaps the fit was bad on my baby but comparing to alternatives that never leaked I had 4 leaks in one day with Tooshies. My biggest regret is I bought so many to test.

To make matters worse, Tooshies seemed to irritate the baby too.

Linhlan

LinhlanSydney, NSW

Old size for newborn better

I used the newborn Size 1 before they changed the size/design. Now, after a blast or wee, you can feel the outer material is a little damp. I’ve had some leakage on the back but it could be ecaude it wasn’t done up tight enough, though if too tight I’d worry about circulation.
New design is bigger for some reason and wider between the legs, although still smaller than newborn huggies. I prefer the more snug old design as it fit my newborn perfectly. I have since switched to rascal and friends to see if it’s better as they are thinner, but I have a feeling I may end up coming back. I would still use these but due to design change I am looking elsewhere.

Purchased in September 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for A$29.99.

CBJ22

CBJ22

New improved - terrible

Baby was 2.8kg and the Tom nappies newborn were superb. Narrow.
New improved nappies too big and gape around legs, and my baby is bigger now!! 3.8kg. Wasted of Mickey after buying bulk

Leaked through every time

Swapped from Huggies in an attempt to be more environmentally friendly. Total disaster. Leaked through every time so I went straight back to Huggies the next day. Really disappointed as was keen to try something different.

LilC

LilCSydney, NSW

Leaks poo - useless product

Purchased in August 2020.

Narmada

NarmadaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

New and unimproved

We used Tooshies newborn, changed every 3 hours so didn’t find any issues. Once baby started sleeping through the night we had to swap out to Huggies.

Thought we’d try the new and improved version of Tooshies for now 10 month old baby and they don’t last more than 2-3 hours. Nappy full, leaking, smelly, baby left wet and missing adhesive straps.

Would be useful to have the packaging open on the right side to get nappies out easily.

Purchased in September 2020.

Jess681

Jess681Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don’t buy - new design faulty

The old design of these nappies was awesome: slim, cute and absorbing. (This review used to be a 5 star-review)
The new design is bulky and the pee goes through the nappy. It does not leak on the sides, it just goes through. My daughter is 8 weeks old, and wakes every 2 or 4 hours. We change her every time she wakes or feeds and still the nappies can’t retain the pee.
I am writing this review at 4:20am because I am so annoyed: I had to change her clothing as well as her whole bed because of these nappies.
The worst part is that I had ordered packs for the size above and will have to go through them...
it’s obviously super environmentally friendly to have to change these nappies every 2 hours max...

Comfort

why did they change them

I bought these for my tiny baby girl who weighed less than 3 kilos. I had some left over from previous bub and they were a perfect fit for the little one in fact they were the only nappy that did fit her. I then bought a new packet when I ran out of the old stock and I was disappointed to find that the new ones are huge and actually fall off her. Why would they change something that was so good to something that is not appropriately sized for a new born baby. I have so many different brands on hand ready to use and went out of my way to find the tooshie newborn only to find I had actually wasted my money. This new design are horrible and would advise anybody to stay away from them.

Purchased in October 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$20.00.

MrsB

MrsB

Ruined a great thing

Old design was fantastic, reliable, fit really well, super absorbent etc. new design is big and gapes around legs looks really uncomfortable because there’s so much nappy bunching up and leaks straight away. The tabs stretch and are flimsy and come undone and the nappies have a weird smell as soon as they are wet. Have ruined a great product.

Purchased in July 2020 at Coles.

Comfort

Go back to the old design

Have they changed their design? We haven’t used them for a while and have recently come back to them but I regret the decision. Have they always leaked this
bad?

Purchased in September 2020 at Chemist Warehouse.

Great for environment bad for leaks

They leak if not changed every hour. We’ve had many leaks now because we’ve gone an hour and a half as baby was asleep. I’m disappointed as I excited about using a product which was good for the environment too.

Purchased in August 2020 at Woolworths for A$20.00.

Lookingfornet

LookingfornetGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Leaks galore

Really soft nice feeling nappy but my girl is only just 3kg and the newborn seem huge on her. Had leaks on every nappy since trying these. Going to go back to huggies it seems.

Purchased in August 2020 at Coles for A$20.00.

Jessica R

Jessica RSydney, NSW

Was a fan, not a fan anymore!

I used tooshies for my new born and loved the design and how much it would capture. I am find though their new design is not so good. Not only do they leak both poo and pee, but you can smell the pee from the nappy not like other brands. When I change my daughter in the morning, if she has the nappy on for a while, (I’m not going to wake her to change the nappy) it smells strongly of urine. I’m looking at other brands now that are more reliable.

Purchased in July 2020 at Coles for A$15.00.

Fenton

FentonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst Nappies Ever

Two nights in a row my newborn daughter woke up completely wet because these nappies had leaked through. They are cheap, horrible and barely stay on. Will not be buying again, would rather use a cloth nappy than these.

Purchased in August 2020 at Chemist Warehouse.

Abbi

AbbiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Please bring back old design!!!

We used to love these, such a good fit. However now we have had to change nappies because they just leak through.

Very disappointing, we really want the old design back.

Will never buy again

Adele E.

Adele E.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do not buy!!!!

Never had a nappy that leaks so much so quickly! Three hours into my 6mos sleep and he was soaked through and screaming. If I could rate these nappies 0 stars I would. DO NOT BUY!!!!!

Purchased in August 2020 at Woolworths for A$20.00.

Katya K.

Katya K.Sydney, NSW

great echo nappies that don't break the bank

I've been really happy with these nappies. Purchased for my newborn at 5 weeks switching from Bamboo Nature newborn size 1's (which were good but expensive and was getting quite a few leaks by week 4). my baby boy can sleep the whole night without the nappy leaking, holding 9-10hrs of wee. they look cute, lots of room, nice high back with is good for the big poos AND its a nappy with no nasty chemicals so his bottom stays soft and cute!

Purchased in July 2020.

DO NOT BUY!

Worse ever diaper on this earth!! Do not buy - leaks and wet baby clothes. Definitely belong to the bin! Waste of money and time. I'll never buy or recommend anyone to buy this diaper. Zero rating!

Purchased in July 2020 for A$12.00.