Tom Tooshies

See the Best Disposable Nappies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Samantha M.

Samantha M.Sydney, NSW

Doesn't hold anything in

So far, every single nappy I've put on my 2 month old baby has had poo seeping out the sides and/or wee come out. (He doesn't do big poos)
This isn't my first baby, I know a thing or two about putting a nappy on correctly, so this isn't user fault.
The nappies just aren't holding anything in, unfortunately! I was so keen to try these as they are supposedly better for the environment.

Not keen.

Purchased in October 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Comfort

Hummingbird

HummingbirdSouthwest, VIC

If you must use disposables, make it Tooshies

Purchased in January 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $15.00.

Victoria F.

Victoria F.Sydney, NSW

Too small

Size 10-16kg is very small. My baby is 10.7kg and could not fit the nappy properly. I would have thought that being up to 16kg it was going to be more than enough.

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $16.00.

Jo W

Jo WPerth, WA

Very good nappy

In the negative side, we tend to have up the back leaks from time to time in these nappies. We generally use cloth, but prefer disposable at night. It’s a very comfortable and good fitting nappy. Reduced plastic and a smaller footprint are worth the occasional blow out.

Our 3yr old toddler uses the larger size and never blows out.

They don’t sag and hold up well in the 3 years we’ve been using them.

Purchased in July 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $12.00.

Jocelyn P.

Jocelyn P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best one I’ve used

Purchased in June 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $14.00.

JDA

JDASydney, NSW

All sizes of Tooshies are great

We had issues with little absorbency, wetting through to clothes and nappy rashes with majority of other nappy brands. I use Toms products on myself and with so many great reviews decided to give Tooshies a try. Absolutely no complaints! Fit great, Absorb well, bub just slept through the night (12 hours) and absorbed well with no rash. We do not use anything else now. I have nothing but praise for these nappies and being environmentally friendly is a huge bonus. The only thing that could be improved is if they were available in bulk/larger packs.

Purchased in April 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $15.00.

Worst nappies I've used

These nappies have a really low absorbency. Every morning my little one has wet clothes and every time she does a poo it leaks onto her clothes. I won't be purchasing again.

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles Online for $12.50.

Jane

JaneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

We love these nappies

Tom’s nappies are just fantastic. We’ve used them since birth for a lactose intolerant baby who has.. well utterly horrific explosive poos.. and they are up to the task. No leaks. Plus they breathe, we’ve never had nappy rash. The designs are cute and they’re a better choice for the environment. Big fan!

Good for both baby and environment

Tried these nappies (both infant and crawler sizes) for my son as better for the environment than Huggies disposables. Very happy with them- fit well, with no leakage or nappy rash. They have cute prints. I purchased these nappies at Coles. Despite being slightly pricier than Huggies, I recommend them.

Faulty Nappies

Almost half of the nappies in the package were faulty, at least one of the 2 straps used to hold the nappy was either not attached to the nappy at all or was barely attached and I wasn't able to put the nappy on properly without it tearing off completely. Other then that the nappies caused no irritation for my daughter and had no leaking, I'm not sure if i just had a faulty pack because other reviews have been really good and doesn't look like they have had any issues with the build of the nappy but I don't think i will be purchasing again due to paying for a full pack of them and only being able to use pretty much half of it.

Sherry

Sherry

Good quality

There is no chemical smell after bub pee and it is soft for bub. No leaking problem. I love the cute pattern on the nappy as well. Just a little bit problem is there's no wetness indicator on nappy. But overall, I would recommend this nappy as it is good for environment.

Carmen L

Carmen LSydney, NSW

An eco friendly choice that meets expectation

Purchased in January 2019.

Andrea17

Andrea17SYDNEY

Good for baby and the environment

Wanted to try these out because they’re said to be good for the environment. Baby likes them, no problems with leaks or nappy rash. Unfortunately no indicator line like Huggies Ultimate, but not a big deal. Good fit, would be happy to continue using these in futur. They’re not the cheapest nappies, but worth the slightly extra cost.

Anna

AnnaBrisbane

Very Impressed

Navigating the world of nappies as a first time mum was fairly daunting but I am so pleased I tried these nappies. They are very absorbent and I find them a great fit. I am lucky enough that my little girl has slept 8 hours at night from 8 weeks and we have never had any leaks.

Holly P

Holly PCairns

Hello Bum Rash

We live in the tropics and it honestly seemed like these weren't breathable or simply didn't absorb the wee like they should. We used them for 4 days and my baby got a nasty rash from being damp all the time. They also felt really cardboard like and rough. I love the idea of them being a more eco friendly product but they need to work on the quality and materials used so that they aren't rashy in more humid climates.

Barb

BarbLogan

Good Nappy

Gentle on baby's bum and no rashes. my son is a heavy wetter and nappy did get very full. There were very few times when it did leak; if I didn't change his nappy in over 3 hours. I love the cute designs on it and the fact that it's bio degradable.

BecH

BecH

Fantastic Nappies

We have been using these nappies for the past 4.5 months and love them! They are a snug slim fit and have an elastic waist which stretches with our growing bub. They are gentle on the bum and haven't caused any rashes etc, plus I love that they are fragrance free & are gentle on the planet being made from renewable biodegradable bioplastic. We are also lucky enough to have not had many leakages! Plus the little fruits on them are super cute!

NHJan

NHJanSydney

Bad performing nappy

KGC

KGCSydney

Tried to love it..

Tried Tooshies as we didn’t like the idea of contributing to non biodegradable landfill. While these are okay for day as we change the nappy quite regularly, definitely didn’t work at night as theyb are not very absorbing at all. As a result our bub, who typically sleeps for 5-6 hours straight at night, woke up every hour to two screaming with discomfort. What’s worst is due to low absorbency, bub’s broken out into a nappy rash.

The material feels cheap and very plasticy still. Definitely not worth the price tag and not so sure they that great for the environment either.

TarrynA

TarrynAMelbourne

Great balance of performance and sustainability.

We have used the TOM Organic Nappies in the Crawler size over the last month and have been most impressed by their performance. I love so much about these nappies - from the funky little designs to their durability. The environmentally sustainable mindset of TOM organic is something that strongly resonates with our family, and something I really want to show my support for.