Tom Tooshies

• Comfort
Alex

AlexGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great until improved version

Have been using since birth, bub is now 16mths old and never had a leak over night. First night using the new bamboo ones and she had leaked. We now suffer random leaks during the day and nappy is flimsy and leaving fibers all over bubs legs. Will be looking for another brand.

Purchased in July 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$19.80.

Krystal D.

Krystal D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Horrible since the change!

Purchased in July 2020.

Dian

DianLismore

Now made in China and quality is useless as a nappy

Always used tooshies from birth. Noticed a pack last month that the size was way off and there was no gathering and it was very thin. After sorting out the problem I discovered the nappies are now made in China and are no longer anything like the past nappies. I have had to switch brands.

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles.

Meg

MegGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad experience

My newborn is 3.5 kgs and I ran out of the order I did online of panda nappies. These were my next choice being eco friendly. Every nappy I used leaked on him and I found myself changing him 3-4 times during the night! At first I thought I was putting them on wrong but it turned out they would just not absorb his wee. I used them for two nights and never again! Waste of money- very unhappy!

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for A$20.00.

Anna

AnnaGreat Southern, WA

Was perfect before “improvement”!

What the hell happened? I loved this brand and used it for my boy from birth. I liked the idea that it was made in au and eco friendly. Not going to buy anymore! Now it’s leaking all the time and not that absorben anymore. Please bring the “old” version back.

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for A$20.00.

JayM

JayMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Were awesome until they “improved” them and moved manufacturing to China

I have used these nappies since birth. They were absolutely fantastic and I raved about them. They have now moved manufacturing to China and changed the nappy. Definitely not an improvement. They now easily leak and nowhere near as absorbant. Very sad as they were the perfect nappy. Time to find a different brand. So far the wipes haven’t changed and are still great.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$20.00.

Terrible quality, leaked every time we tried on our bubby.

I bought 2 packs of this terrible brand during the recent panic buy and I regret the money that I've spent on them. It doesn't absorb much and also leaks everywhere. Used 5 or 6 from the first pack and I'm going to throw out the rest. Do not buy this product, even if shelves were empty and this nappy was your last option!

Purchased in April 2020.

Singh A

Singh AGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst nappy ever, terrible !!

Purchased in April 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for A$15.00.

Kristina M.

Kristina M.Sydney, NSW

Not my first choice

Purchased in March 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store.

Tiff M

Tiff MSydney, NSW

Best nappies, super absorbent and no rashes

After using another brand for almost a year I swapped to Tooshies as I was frustrated with constant nappy rash and night leaks. Since I swapped to Tooshies (7 months ago) I have never had a leak despite them feeling incredibly full and no nappy rash caused by the nappies. They may not feel as absorbent/ thick as another well known brand however they sure are! They are a lovely material compared to some other eco brands I’ve tried. 10/10 will use from day one with my next baby. I only wish they were sold in Woolworths so I could grab them as part of my regular shop.

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for A$12.50.

GPP

GPPHobart, TAS

AWESOME nappies and I get to feel good about my footprint

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles for A$15.00.

Neda

NedaSydney, NSW

Tooshie by Tom is my only choice after trying two other brands

I started using Tooshie by Tom from the moment my baby was born. They looked fine and worked fine. The baby showed no rashes or allergies. Then a month later decided to try two other brands as they seemed to be much cheaper. One brand leaked and the snaps were bad and the other brand ended up with leaving allergies on the baby’s skin. I had to go back to Tooshie by Tom again. It is slightly expensive though when compared with other brands.

Purchased in December 2019 at Coles for A$15.00.

Jacqui

JacquiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Tooshies by Tom are awesome - SO amazing to have affordable, effective Eco nappies.

These are such great nappies, mostly because they are Eco friendly, but also organic and they WORK as intended, which is always the worry when using a different nappy brand. And added bonus is that they are more compact, so easier to travel with!

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles Online.

Amy

AmySouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely terrible and not even great eco credentials

As far as 'eco' nappies go, there are better quality ones with better eco rankings out there. The outer layer was falling apart before it was even wet. Save your money

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles.

Nurse cas

Nurse casIllawarra, NSW

Good nappies, small sizing

Purchased in December 2019 at Coles for A$15.00.

JDoug

JDougBallarat

Poor absorbancy and a few were faulty

The newborn nappies leaked all the time.

The infant nappies haven't leaked very much, but we have had a few with manufacturing defects where the straps are either missing or only partially attached.

The bulk pack of wipes is just a multi pack of the travel wipes.

We want to do the right thing and use biodegradable products and Australian made, but these are pretty terrible.

I will avoid in the future.

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store.

Samantha M.

Samantha M.Sydney, NSW

Doesn't hold anything in

So far, every single nappy I've put on my 2 month old baby has had poo seeping out the sides and/or wee come out. (He doesn't do big poos)
This isn't my first baby, I know a thing or two about putting a nappy on correctly, so this isn't user fault.
The nappies just aren't holding anything in, unfortunately! I was so keen to try these as they are supposedly better for the environment.

Not keen.

Purchased in October 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Hummingbird

HummingbirdSouthwest, VIC

If you must use disposables, make it Tooshies

Purchased in January 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$15.00.

Victoria F.

Victoria F.Sydney, NSW

Too small

Size 10-16kg is very small. My baby is 10.7kg and could not fit the nappy properly. I would have thought that being up to 16kg it was going to be more than enough.

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$16.00.

Jo W

Jo WPerth, WA

Very good nappy

In the negative side, we tend to have up the back leaks from time to time in these nappies. We generally use cloth, but prefer disposable at night. It’s a very comfortable and good fitting nappy. Reduced plastic and a smaller footprint are worth the occasional blow out.

Our 3yr old toddler uses the larger size and never blows out.

They don’t sag and hold up well in the 3 years we’ve been using them.

Purchased in July 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$12.00.