• Comfort
Trudy A.

Trudy A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Leakage!!!

Have used huggies on my son since birth but thought I would try these as they are bamboo and thought they must be good as they are expensive
They have leaked so often it’s not funny
I always take necessary positioning precautions for my little boy yet they leak so badly his top and pants are saturated
Not at all impresssed
Don’t waste your money

Purchased in April 2021 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store.

Wannywoo

WannywooPerth, WA

I loved these nappies

I really like these nappys and had no issues with leaking. But I do like to change every 3 hours because I don’t like leaving nappies on till they are full

Purchased in April 2021 at Woolworths.

New mum

New mumGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible

I read reviews of these nappies after purchasing them and wish I had before buying. As mentioned in other reviews these nappies leak. They have a terrible fit and are pretty flimsy though the taps. Terrible product.

Purchased in April 2021 at Coles.

Catherine

Catherine

Leaks every time

Have tried going up a size, down a size and changing right before bed time but my toddler wakes up wet every time. This never happens with other nappies... it’s sooooo frustrating. The main thing nappies are meant to be in leak proof and Tooshies fail at this.

Purchased in April 2021 for $20.00.

A nappy has one job, these sadly fail!

Used these on my newborn son and unfortunately they don’t do the job they’re meant to - they leak every time resulting in a full change of clothes. Very disappointed considering the higher price point. Defeats the purpose of being a more sustainable product when I consider all the extra washing I’ve had to do this week!

Purchased in April 2021 for $20.00.

Anelise S.

Anelise S.South East Queensland, QLD

Changed brand and regretted it

I have always used Huggies. Changed to Toms and each night bub was worn a nappy it has saturated through the lining and left his sleep suit and clothing wet. Never had a problem through the night before so I'm really disappointed. Tonight he has gone to bed without a sleep suit because I had to wash it and it wasn't dry in time for bed.

Purchased in March 2021 at Coles.

Rosie

Rosie

No issues here

Expensive nappies but I've been happy with them. Did have some trouble getting used to the fasteners, they didn't always unstick easily to fasten but I'm used to them now. Haven't had a single leak and we only use them as night nappies so they are very full in the morning.

Purchased in January 2021 for $17.00.

Teya L.

Teya L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The quality is getting worse

Purchased in March 2021 at Chemist Warehouse for $19.90.

Ricky

RickyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Flaps don't stick, leaking everywhere!

Please don't bother buying these nappies for your little one/s. The flaps never stick with the front part of the nappy. This means that they leak everywhere. Through the night, if that happens, the baby wakes up because they feel uncomfortable. I don't even know how these nappies are still on the market.

Purchased in February 2021.

The TOMcoTOM Organic

Thank you for offering your review and we are naturally disappointed the nappy design has underperformed and it hasn't met your expectations. I do hope we can welcome you back to our community in the future. Be well - The TOM Co x

Disappointed

Purchased in January 2021 at Coles for $20.00.

The TOMcoTOM Organic

I'm sorry to hear the quality of our improved nappy doesn't impress given you are a long time Tooshies supporter. I'd like you to reach out and connect with us at hello@tomorganic.com.au as I'd like to offer you further support.

Leaking Everywhere!

We used Tooshies by Tom on our newborn son and I am so incredibly disappointed. Three times now the nappy has leaked completely through the lining, not the side, but the actual lining.
Will be avoiding these at all costs!

Anon

Anon

Absolute waste of Money

Bought this diaper from woolies as it was on sale for trial and it’s one of life’s biggest regrets as the fastener is always coming off. Once Bub takes a walk, he comes running back with a side of the diaper undone with the diaper down his leg.
Sometimes u can see a big lump inside his pants as the diaper has shifted to one when undone and it got to a time, I tried doing up the same diaper about 5 times which made my Bub to cry due to his inability to freely without the fear of his diaper coming undone.

Purchased in February 2021 at Woolworths.

Rachel

RachelSydney, NSW

Disappointing quality

Very disappointed with the quality of the fasteners as they easily break whilst worn - most nights I would find the broken nappy around my toddler’s leg! I was hoping to be a long term purchaser of these nappies due to the natural fibres, biodegradable elements and ethics of brand, but sadly won’t be a repeat buyer.

Purchased in January 2021 at Woolworths for $16.00.

Uyanga

UyangaSydney, NSW

Tried, wouldn't buy it again

A very disappointed with my purchase, thought give it a go being called organic nappy. Hard, around the belly not enough to go around, looks just not comfortable. Wouldn't buy it or recommend it to others

Purchased in January 2021 at Woolworths for $16.00.

Jess

JessGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

DO NOT BUY

These nappies are terrible! Every time my 3 month old poos it leaks out the sides and all through her clothes. I have never had a problem with Huggies and now I have poo on my car seat and throughout my cot due to these Tooshies nappies being unable to hold any poo whatsoever! I would love to be more environmentally friendly when it comes to nappies but it makes it hard when they don’t do what they are supposed to do! They are more expensive than Huggies nappies as well - stay away!

Purchased in January 2021 for $20.00.

Maxine M.

Maxine M.

Leakage ++

Purchased in November 2020 for $16.00.

Jess681

Jess681Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do not buy (same feedback as for the newborn pack)

Purchased in November 2020.

The TOMcoTOM Organic

Hi Jess, thank you for taking the time to share this with us. We would love to connect with you to understand how we can do better, so when you have a chance could you please send us an email to hello@tomorganic.com.au .

MattFCanberra Central 2602, ACT

Absolutely useless

These are the worst nappies we have ever used. In the past 2 nights our bub has either completely wet through or the tabs have come loose on all 4 of the tooshies nappies we have put him in. Changed him this morning at 5am - he only woke because he was completely wet through. Then at 7:30 found him completely wet through again as one of the tabs has come loose. Have had no issues with the major brand name disposable nappies (this is our second child). The quality of this product is so low it is not fit for purpose and I'm surprised they are allowed to be sold in Australia.

Purchased in December 2020.

Erin

ErinSydney Surrounds, NSW

I went from a 5 star to a 1 with the new design

So sad. I loved this product. I loved bragging about how I had found an alternative to the big pharma pollution. But the recent change in design has left my baby wet and waking double the time, it doesn’t fit properly around the legs or with the webbing Inside and she’s petite! It hangs around her bum and leaks at the top. Please go back to the old snug design - if it’s not broken, don’t fix it!

Adam

Adam

More leaks than any other nappy by far

I like the idea of their products, I could even forgive the no indicator line but the very basic requirement for a nappy is it holds what comes out of the baby. Perhaps the fit was bad on my baby but comparing to alternatives that never leaked I had 4 leaks in one day with Tooshies. My biggest regret is I bought so many to test.

To make matters worse, Tooshies seemed to irritate the baby too.

Purchased in October 2020.