Tomorrow Finance

Tomorrow Finance

Brand Manager for Tomorrow Finance? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.5

superb customer service

Tomorrow Finance worked through various scenarios with me before landing on the right strategy for my needs. They took the time to communicate the different options and features and kept me well informed throughout the process.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Foxy
FoxyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Personal approach & professional delivery

Tomorrow Finance has been great in understanding my needs, helping me understand my options and connecting me with fantastic solutions at a great rate. I appreciate your warm efforts & patience in helping me on this journey Julio. Thanks for your personal approach and your professional service. James

Indah
Indahsydney

Good and helpful service

Tomorrow Finance has been wonderful in assisting us with the home loans. From the beginning until we got the home loan, they have been very supporting all the way.
Thank you, Raj for being so helpful.

Awesome people awesome service

I dont know why people are complaining this company is very warm and welcoming and they actually go out of their way to help you, they personalise the service to meet your needs and wants I for one am very satisfied with their service capabilities Thank you so much

Fair enough

They recommended me to a bank that approved my first home, quite happy. Would probably recommend it for people seeking first home. Thanks

barry
barrySydney

Horrible

Very scripted phone call. Felt like they didn't understand my criteria for a homeloan and were just interested in pushing any product that vaguely fit my needs. Was on the phone for 15 minutes. Spoke to a competitor and had the answer I wanted in less than 5. Went with them instead.

Maria C
Maria CMelbourne

Thank you for making my first home loan easy :)

I was feeling overwhelmed and didn't know where to start. I used tomorrow finance to help find the best home loan for me. I found the team to be patient and informative. I'll recommend Tomorrow to all my friends and family for future

Thanks again

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

This was a really great service

I used Tomorrow Finance to find the best rate I could. The staff followed up with me and made sure that the banker I met with was suitable and that i didn't need anything further from them.

As this was my first loan I had ever taken out, I was really happy with how easy this was in the end as i imagined it to be so daunting.

It was also so nice to deal with such friendly people.

CJB
CJBBrisbane

What Tomorrow Really Do

Tomorrow Finance state they are Aggregators but they only refer any applicant to a bank and get a referral fee when banks write new loans. They are really only a Mortgage Broker and be very careful if you receive any request by email to supply your Identification like Drivers Licence and Birth Certificate like I have saying it was required to complete my loan application when I have never made any application with them for Finance. They lied when I asked them about their Aggregation and why are they sending out emails requesting information and denied they do that yet I have 2 requests by email from them. My advise is stay away and use Mortgage Brokers or direct with any lender.

Ripped Off
Ripped OffCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Look Elsewhere For The Money

Tomorrow Finance is not interested in listening to the customer or providing the best product for them. They are determined to force the customer into the product that it prefers (gets the biggest commission on). When I asked about refinancing a large mortgage they tried to force me into a 50/50 split/variable where the interest rates where over 1% higher than I already pay. When I asked why would I spend more than I am already spending I was told 'because its a good deal'. Really?

LennyR
LennyRBathurst

Demeaning humiliating service

I spoke with a home loan agent regarding a new home loan on 4 Dec'15.. The service I received from her was unacceptable. When I requested the interest rate for a different scenario than initially described, she repeated to me 5 times that the rate was for the initial scenario, as though was too stupid to understand what she was saying. I am insulted and utterly humiliated. Neither I, nor any of my family will ever use Tomorrow finance, and I will certainly ensure that every one I meet interested in using a broker is aware of the experience I had.

Wilson Wilson
Wilson WilsonAU

Meh! Easy registration, that's about it.

Kinga
KingaSydney

Fantastic comparison site

I recently used this website to compare different home loan products, it was actually recommended to be by a friend. I found it really easy to use and I ended up getting a low rate home loan from the bank. It was just real easy to use and I dealt directly with the bank which I like. Real simple, worth a look
Simple, easy to use.