Toner Bee

Toner Bee

See the Best Office & Stationery Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Toner Bee? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.6
Elise M.
Elise M.

Terrible customer service

Franco
FrancoSydney, NSW

Excellent service

As usual I have received excellent service with next day delivery.
Very easy online selection and the prices for original cartridges, while not excellent, they were reasonable considering the free delivery.

Mal
MalHunter Region, NSW

Excellent Service - GOLD STANDARD

Good price, checkout via PayPal only took a few seconds. Ordered 12:40pm and arrived at my door at 11:00am the next morning. That's from Vic to regional NSW!
Package also included a bonus pack of sanitizer wipes.
This is GOLD Standard service! Well done.

Mark T.
Mark T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible service, don't order if you require it on time, or delivered at all!

Ordered Monday 3pm, website said delivery would be 1 day to metro Melb. Friday afternoon still no printer, had to take orders from warehouse to home just to print invoices! Called and asked what the status was. They'd got confused about the address, there wasn't a phone number so they didn't bother emailing and put it all in the too hard basket. Do not use toner bee if you are a business expecting prompt delivery, or delivery at all!

Alan L.
Alan L.South East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant service

I ordered a product (genuine, not generic) that was out-of-stock at Australia's largest office supplies company. My order was received at 12.35pm Monday and arrived in Brisbane at 10 am Tuesday.
So, from my point-of-view, the product was:
1. available, not out-of-stock
2. cheaper
3. arrived in an amazingly short time.
4. easy online ordering

Steven Keast
Steven Keast

Sent wrong item

I ordered hp xl ink cartridges but they sent regular. I have screenshot of order.
They now insist I pay the postage to send them back and blame amazon for mistake.
Poor service

HT
HTPerth, WA

Toner leaks!

I have purchased several generic toners from Toner Bee for my laser printer. At first, they were working well but the last few had started to leak and create smudges on my printing after a little usage. The replacement they had sent did the same thing. One of the toners had another problem whereby there was fading in the printing on one side. Support said it was running out but checking the supplies status page shows there should have been 750 pages left.

Out 50% of the toners we had gotten from them leaks and they replaced some but they leaked too. Quite a waste of my time.

Terrible service!!

Last Thursday, we ordered a set of OKI toners from Toner Bee and we were promised to have our order delivered the next day. However, there was no sign of any delivery to us from Toner Bee that Friday and we were only informed that the products we ordered were out of stock after I called them! We were then told that our order will arrive on Monday but there was still no sign of it until Tuesday!! With that being said, we were very disappointed with the service and would not recommend Toner Bee, especially in the case of urgency.

Des
DesSydney

Faulty Cartridge Damaged My Printer

Hubs
HubsSydney

Very fast delivery and value products

I have used Toner Bee for the last few toner orders and have found their products to be great value and their delivery to be the best I have come across for online ordering. My last order was ordered on Tuesday afternoon and the order came first thing Wednesday. Wow. I have not tried calling, but who needs to when the orders just work. Totally recommended.

The worst customer service ever!!!!

We are waiting on order from Monday, which we have paid express post, today is Friday we still dont have it, have tried calling (no one answers there phone just rings out) have sent two emails no one replies, finally get in contact with them, i asked them whats happening & he says ohh im not sure , maybe just re order it and if the other order comes than you just keep it.... Ummmm we payed for it!! still havent heard anything back, worst service ever!!!

Mimma
MimmaAshburton

Not same day delivery

I ordered ink cartridges from Toner Bee, as I have bought from them before. This time the order did not arrive on the same day, even though I ordered very early in the morning. We are running a business and cannot afford to be without a printer. Toner Bee failed to provide same day service, very annoyed and disappointed with service. They may be slightly cheaper but not worth it. Won't be using Toner Bee anymore.

Clint
ClintSouthbank city

Fast shipping

I bought the toner on Friday morning I got it on Saturday early in the morning . I payed express delivery ( $6 ) at the moment I am happy with the toner I printed in colour and it's working as usual .

Fiona Gisen Jean
Fiona Gisen JeanMelbourne

Good Services

This sale is brilliant! I love how its a 'free delivery over $49' , they help me to fit the cartridge over phone call step by step,a pleasure to deal with people if they willing to help you and get the things to be resolved.

By the way, most of the items received within 24 hours (order 5 times from this year, 3 orders received same day! 1 received next day, only 1 order delivered more than 24 hours, because I order on Friday afternoon then received on Monday morning, it could be the reason.

Will buy again for sure.

Can't be faulted.

Ordered 2 lots of cannon MG5150 generic ink cartridges for such a great price compared to the genuine ink. My order was dispatched the same day and came in the mail the next day... The shipping was free as well, which is always great.

Everything worked out just as the other reviews led me to believe and I will absolutely be using their service again and again. Thanks!