Top Image Jewellery

Top Image Jewellery

See the Best Jewellery Shops & Brands in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Top Image Jewellery? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Kimberley
    Kimberley

It's now complete !

From the moment I walked in and met Rhea she was amazing, I was a bit skeptical of leaving my engagement ring for 2 weeks with someone I had only just met , however, I Instantly trusted her. 2 weeks later I picked up my custom made wedding band which fits perfectly into my engagement . I can't priase her enough for the stunning work she did and exceptional customer service. Thankyou Rhea

Christine
    ChristineMelbourne

AMAZING CUSTOM MADE ENGAGEMENT RING!!

My fiance was scared about the purchase and made me pick out what I wanted and design it myself. I was referred to Jenny by a workmate who had an amazing ring made by her. We went to see her and immediately felt at ease as she was patient and explained everything we needed to know. I drew the ring and showed a couple of pictures, she worked with my fiances budget and as a result I have an amazing piece of jewellery on my finger. My ring was made exactly how i had wanted and I still cant stop looking at it!!! I get compliments on m ring on a daily basis and I always refer Top Image Jewellery to anyone and everyone!

John Dimitropoulos
    John DimitropoulosMelbourne, Victoria

Excellence at its best

I have been purchasing and referring friends and family to Top image for over 20 years. I have never been disappointed either have the hundreds of friends that i have sent to Top Image. Rhea and Jenny will surprise you with their honesty, they will help you like you are a best mate, The dollar is not what they want, but to see a customer leave with a smile on his/her face. The passion for what they do shines through with the service and quality of their work. You will be amazed and you will be back and you will refer your friends. George, Jenny and Rhea, thanks you.

Amazing jewellery, amazing people!

Jewellery Shops & Brands

Find out how Top Image Jewellery compares to other Jewellery Shops & Brands

goddessie7
    goddessie7Moe, Victoria

Perfection!

Top Image Jewellery is simply the best at what they do... Hands down!
    I have several pieces that have been hand made by the gorgeous team at TIJ... My latest being a beautiful necklace and pendant with my daughters' names on it.
    I will always look to them first as there is no beating high quality at a very reasonable price!
    Thanks Top Image Jewellery for sticking to such high standards and always producing the best!! :)

Host
    HostMelbourne

Beautiful Diamond that glitters on my hand

Crafty Kass
    Crafty Kass

Fantastic jeweller

We have known Top Image Jewellery since 2003. They have created and remodeled ABSOLUTELY STUNNING pieces for us. They do not compromise on quality, nor craftsmanship. Even after years of everyday wear, white gold stays white, yellow gold stays yellow, and the gemstones stay where they should be. Top Image Jewellery are always fantastic to deal with, and they will go above and beyond expectation to ensure our needs are met. Plus, their after sales service is fantastic. They offer lifetime guarantee on their jewellery, and free clean and polish.