Toro Timemaster 30

Toro Timemaster 30

See the Best Petrol Lawn Mowers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

B1RD1E

B1RD1EGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Mower I have used, and that goes back 40 years!

Purchased in June 2019 at Gendore, Tooradin, Vic for $1,500.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Wet / Damp Grass Performance
Product is used: Occasionally

Troy C.

Troy C.Mid North Coast, NSW

LIFE IS EASY NOW

I recently bought a Toro Timemaster from www.graftonpowerproducts.com.au and this lawn mower is the best damn decision I have ever made. Reliable and works a treat! My lawn now looks like a golfing green.

Purchased in May 2019 at Grafton Power Products for $1,549.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Wet / Damp Grass Performance
Product is used: Weekly
Tony W

Tony WIllawarra, NSW

Great mower apart from the belt tensioner problem.

I bought my timemaster 2015,does a great job except the the main belt tensioner has disintegrated 3 times now,first couple of times was under warranty now this time it’s not.

Purchased in October 2015.

Product is used: Weekly
Wayne S

Wayne SHunter Region, NSW

Reliability a bit sus.

Purchased in December 2017 for $1,795.00.

gnmaier

gnmaier

A good mower for a large lawn

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Date PurchasedSep 2017

lan

lanDelungra

top mower

Top mower easy to push Excellence. And I run high grass the mower is on maximum height nice and spongy he does an excellent job in cuttin I do 94% mulchen good on fuel I have 1/2 open acre block house yard I've had 3 different before and this would have to be one of the best days I've ever had highly recommended I do think you pay for what you get you want quality you pay for it

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Just great!

I bought this machine off the floor at our local hardware store. It had been a demo floor model and had been discounted.
We took it to our property, filled the sump as per instruction book and fueled it up. It started first pull on the starter cord! It took all of five minutes to get used to the push assist drive mechanism and away it went! I couldn't prize it out of my wife's clutches after showing her how to use it even with her dicky knee! As mentioned else where it looks a bit of a beast of a machine with its 30 inch cutting width but is so maneuverable and makes mowing easy.
This is the best mower I've ever used. I can't say much about it's longevity but first impressions are excellent.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

A beast to maneuver and it's underpowered

Till the belts started slipping, I could stall out the motor by engaging the blade drive. And a mower this heavy needs to have castering front wheels. I'm sorry I bought it; I went back to my 21" Cub Cadet with castering wheels. The 30" cut time savings are lost in the difficult maneuvering.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Justin

Justin

Well built quality mower with huge cut.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

marklove

marklove

BIG yard mower and Surprisingly easy to use !!

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Thomas

ThomasGoulburn Valley, VIC

Perfect machine cuts mowing time