Caruso's Quick Cleanse

Caruso's Quick Cleanse

See the Best Weight Loss Drinks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Leah

LeahSydney

Boost in health!

I am doing the 15 day detox now for the third time (once 10 years ago and once six months ago). After about a week I always get comments on my skin looking better, I wake up better and with more energy, and I just feel better in general. It always makes me realise how many bad things we eat, and how even just a week of doing this can make a difference in your health. I hope this time I can make it for 30 days, I am excited to see how good my skin looks after a month!

Great product

Great product had a headache for the first 3 days but continued the program, I stuck to the suggested eating, I felt fantastic not heavy or sluggish, lost 4.5 kg and heaps of energy. Will definitely do this on a regular basis.

Sime

SimeSouth East Queensland, QLD

15 day Detox

Started the detox after heeding the warning to take a week off caffeine which i had to do gradually or get headaches. After day2 of taking the supplements my feeling of being bloated and waistline reduced a little. After day 5 i saw the scales had dropped by 3 kg which i understand is water retention due to toxins leaving my body. After day 15 a felt really energised lost 5 kg and was ready to retoxify!
It gets you focused on your diet and how bad we live when eating convenient foods.
A little expensive, though you save money not buying bad food and drink.

Nan

Nanasked

I'm interested in purchasing the Caruso Quick 7 day cleanse programme. Do you have to Diet to do this.
I eat healthy, go to the gym 4 day's a week /the rest of the day's I go for a walk.
I alway's feel bloated after I eat.
Can you please let me know will this help. I don't have a gallbladder. I had this removed in 1997. I have to keep up eating healthy and no fatty foods etc. but still not loosing the weight..
Will this cleanse programme help me.
Kind regards
Miss Nan Rodrigues

Nan

Nanasked

The Caruso's Natural Quick Cleanse, Do you have diet for this.
I go to the gym 4 times a week and do walking other days.
Does it come with a programme what to eat etc.
I want to try this first for 7 day's and see if it works

Alex W.

Alex W.asked

If I choose one of the meals instead of the sandwich suggested for lunch, is it ok to choose a different meal again at night? When/How much of the snacks can I have?

Get an answer from our members and Caruso's Natural Health representatives

CategoryWeight Loss Drinks
Product TypeDetox/Cleanse
Dietary NeedsGluten free, Lactose free, Sugar free and Vegetarian
IngredientsNo artificial colours or flavours, No artificial sweeteners and No preservatives