Caruso's Quick Cleanse

See the Best Weight Loss Drinks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Boost in health!

I am doing the 15 day detox now for the third time (once 10 years ago and once six months ago). After about a week I always get comments on my skin looking better, I wake up better and with more energy, and I just feel better in general. It always makes me realise how many bad things we eat, and how even just a week of doing this can make a difference in your health. I hope this time I can make it for 30 days, I am excited to see how good my skin looks after a month!

Great product

Great product had a headache for the first 3 days but continued the program, I stuck to the suggested eating, I felt fantastic not heavy or sluggish, lost 4.5 kg and heaps of energy. Will definitely do this on a regular basis.

15 day Detox

Started the detox after heeding the warning to take a week off caffeine which i had to do gradually or get headaches. After day2 of taking the supplements my feeling of being bloated and waistline reduced a little. After day 5 i saw the scales had dropped by 3 kg which i understand is water retention due to toxins leaving my body. After day 15 a felt really energised lost 5 kg and was ready to retoxify!
It gets you focused on your diet and how bad we live when eating convenient foods.
A little expensive, though you save money not buying bad food and drink.