Toyo Nanoenergy 3

Toyo Nanoenergy 3

See the Best Passenger Tyres in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Toyo Tires

4.4
  • Wet Weather Handling
  • Durability
  • Dry Weather Handling
Jamesy
JamesyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Tyre I have ever had

Great performance in wet and dry conditions, done 80,000,00km with these tyres on. They have lasted and lasted. Very quiet and great grip. Just got Toyo Proxes put on to see how they go.

Purchased in April 2015 for $800.00.

JB
JB

Decent tyres at a budget

For less than $75 each fitted, these tyres did the job nicely. They were relatively quiet, and handled just as well in the dry and wet as some more expensive Bridgestones I had.

Purchased in September 2018 at Tyroola.

Tim
TimSouth Australia

40,000km and still going

We rotate the tyres every service and do a wheel alignment once a year. We've done over 40,000km now in 2 years and they're wearing evenly and gripping well in all conditions. Road noise is marginally higher while fuel economy has remained good. Tyres have approximately 15,000km left. Paid $159.50 ea. fitted and balanced.

CarMazda6
Paul
PaulNortheast, VIC

These standard size tyres cost me $125 x4. Great investment in excellent road tyres

Toyo nanoenergy 3 tyres are quiet on the road and have fantastic grip to all road conditions-wet, dry, dirt etc roads.
Grip well to winding dry and wet roads also.
Since having these tyres installed on my v6 commodore , I have noticed much better fuel economy as to other leading brands.

CarVx commodore sedan

Fuel economy

First Tyres(Conti) 60K 4.3L/100kms.
Second tyres Nano energy. Currently 77K and still going, but not much longer. Fuel economy 3.8L/100kms.
On my sums the economy difference approximately pays for the tyres.
Grip similar dry, maybe a fraction weaker in the wet.
Road noise-a little more. Bumps felt a little more.

CarFord Fiesta 2010 diesel
Barry
BarryAlexandra Hills

Nice quiet ride

I bought a set of 4 for my Camry a month or so ago. Have found them to give a smooth ride without road noise unlike my previous tyres. Have yet to drive them in the wet due to our very dry weather here in Queensland this winter. My last tyres, Pirellis, wore out rather quick which was disappointing so I am hoping to get more distance out of these. I paid $109 each which I considered a fair price for a good quality tyre.

CarCamry
Stephen
StephenSouth East Queensland, QLD

55,000 K's and still got at least another 10,000 left in 'em...very happy

These tyres are approaching double the mlileage I got from the original KUMHO SOLUS KH17 which were noisy from new and wore out at 30k kilometres. The Toyo's handle really well in the dry but maybe they are a bit less capable in the wet - hard to say for sure because the Kumho's wore out so fast!

The Toyo's are quiet and smooth riding. I will buy these again - no reason to switch brandsas far as I am concerned

Car2014 Kia Rio GDI
Spinner
SpinnerWangaratta

Good Dry weather tyre, but in the Wet these are poor performers.

Car2016 mazda CX3

John H
John HVictoria, 3814

Perfect tread - long wearing - great price

A smooth ride and best value for money. Have done over 5000 kilometres and they are still looking like new. Looks like they will definitely outlast my last set of tyres.The tyres were only $120.00 each which included fitting and balancing. Plus I'm getting a much better performance and better fuel economy. Would definitely recommend the Toyo Nano Energy 3 range to anyone looking for a good quality set of tyres.

Car2004 Ford BA Station Wagon

Mortishia
MortishiaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great tyre for a great price.

A smooth and great value for money. Find these tyres quiet as there are some that make a noise. Have been using these tyres for a while. These are my second set. They have a great mileage life which is a benefit to us all. Good in wet weather which usually is a concern for every driver. Purchased mine from Tyre Power and would recommend to all.

CarCommodore VY
C.A.
C.A.Sydney, NSW

74000 KM AND STILL GOING

I am about to replace my Toyo Nano Energy tyres which have been on my Mazda 3 since 2014. They have done more than 74,000 km and they are still going. What more could anyone ask if a tyre brand. The tyres are 205-60R16. I will be replacing them with the new Toyo Nano Energy 3 tyres....I just could not go with any other brand, when my tyres have done 74,000 km . I just could not ask for anything more....✅✅✅

CarMAZDA 3

Jay
Jay

Wears slowly

Hi, these tyres wear very slowly and perform well in all conditions. I find the ride smooth and responsive. Each tyre fitted and supplied cost me around 115, 460 in total for four of them. The level of grip supplied is good. I would recommend these tyres to others. My tyre specs are 175/70r14

CarHyundai Accent

Ombre
OmbreVictoria

Toyo Nano energy @ 70,000 ks

Toyo nanoenergy 205/60 R16 tyres fitted to a Mazda 3 purchased in April 2014 have now
completed 70,000 ks round town and general highway use. These tyres have been rotated
every 10,000ks at the vehicles service schedule. They are now spent
and down to the tread wear indicators. 70,000ks in 4 years, considered a good all round tyre.

Car2014 Mazda 3
front2grip
front2gripMid North Coast, NSW

Different to the Teo and MP4s

These tyres are quite and ride well on rough roads. Great grip in wet and dry. They have a lot more give in the side walls and make the Commodore pitch and roll more than the Toyo Mp4 and Toyo Teo tyres that they replaced. Took a few weeks to get use to them. We have them on the Astra as well and they are much better on the smaller car. Still good tyres evn though they are no longer made in Japan.

CarAstra Ts and Vy commodore wagon.
Phil
PhilThe Patch

CarHyundai i30

John Eitelasked

I have a 2012 Ford Focus Trend 2ltr - presently has Goodyear Efficient Grip - have done almost 35,000 ks and need replacing - are now very noisy and not handling very well at all - Thinking after visiting my local Tyre Power outlet of Toyo NanoEnergy 3's - just wondering if there are any comments on how they may go on the Focus? Am now almost retired and may do some touring - looking for quiet running and energy - fuel efficient + good handling.
Cheers John

XYZed
XYZed

Hi John, I would assume you've purchased tyres since this reply. I would highly recommend on any small, small-medium car. I was very happy with them. I know have Bridgestones on the current car and can't wait until they wear out so I can ride in comfort and feel secure again.

John Eitel

Thank you XYZed - haven't purchased the tyres yet as I have not been doing very many ks at the moment - however it will happen in about 3 weeks time. Based on your comments and other information I have looked at I am pretty sure that I will get the Toyo tyres - cheers John

Get an answer from our members and Toyo Tires representatives