Toyo Proxes C100+

Toyo Proxes C100+

See the Best Passenger Tyres in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Toyo Tires

• Wet Weather Handling
  • Durability
  • Dry Weather Handling
Port M.
Port M.

Pretty good, really....

Despite many reviews here stating that these tyres have poor grip in the wet, I have found them to be pretty good, really.
I live in Far North Queensland, one of the wettest areas in Australia, with 2500mm average rainfall per year.
Fitted to my 07 Forester, I have never lost traction or spun the wheels EVER....
I don't speed, but I'm a "nippy" driver.
And I got 60,000 km from the last set...!
You can't ask for much more than that.
Just replaced them with another full set from Tyrepower in Cairns, who give exceptional service.

Purchased at Tyrepower.

Dazza45
Dazza45Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Good quality tyres

I left a review on the Dunlop Sportmaxx tyres that came OEM on our FG XR6T Falcon in 2012. Once the Dunlop tyres (SP3000A's), we replaced them with wore out, we replaced them with these. It is now on its second set of these. The current set have around 15k on them and they look and handle like new. We got around 60k out of the other set. They handle well in the wet and dry, but if you want it to break traction, it will. I also own an FG-X XR6 one tonner cab chassis. If I could use these instead of the Goodyear Cargos that are on it (weight rated), I would, as they are more suited to that type of power output. Would definitely recommend.

Purchased in October 2019 at Kingaroy Tyrepower for $260.00.

productuser123
productuser123Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good in a straight line on a dry road.

Fitted to a T31 X-trail, ok in the dry but terrible in the wet. I don't drive aggressively, but had to seriously nurse it through corners and roundabouts on wet roads. Stopped on a hill at lights? Forget about it.

Noise Level
Functionality
Wet Weather Handling
Durability
Dry Weather Handling
Aussie battler
Aussie battler Perth, WA

Very slippery on wet roads

Replaced 2 rear tyres on a ford falcon 2010 fg , have to agree with a previous poster here very slippery on wet roads. Trade off hopefully high mileage with harder compound . Looking forward to summer

Purchased in July 2020 at Grand Tyre & Service Center for $197.00.

Jon H
Jon HSydney Surrounds, NSW

Wears well over time

Have these on a Nissan Dualists and They seem to be lasting and wearing better than than others I’ve used (pirelli, Dunlop, Goodyear). They were a bit cheaper which made me a bit weary, but pulled the trigger based on reviews and have not been disappointed.

Purchased in May 2019.

JesseR
JesseRSouth East Queensland, QLD

Toyo Tyres

I updated tyres on my Toyota Camry to Toyo 205 tyres recently.
Im finding them slightly different to the Camry factorie standards, but they drive well to date and were good value on a deal.
Ive not had any problems with them and happy overall.
Good in all weather conditions.

Purchased in September 2019 at Tyre Power for $576.00.

LisaP68
LisaP68Illawarra, NSW

Great tyre, smooth ride.

Purchased in February 2019 at Tyrepower for $580.00.

Chris May
Chris MayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Mainstream Tyres

My previous set of tyres were Toyo TEO Plus and they served me really well - over 80,000km on all sorts of roads without a single failure of any kind. So when the time came, I picked up a set of 4 C100+ and they perform as well as expected.
By now, I have 7,000km on them and they are quite and forgiving. The road feeling can be a bit vague compared to some premium tyres. But for the everyday drive, I cannot flaw it. It has been raining heavily for months in my area and I am happy to report they perform really well in the wet even when I had to occasionally drive over standing waters on the motorway. TyrePower sometime has them on sale, which makes them a cracking deal.

Purchased in April 2019 at Tyrepower for $128.00.

MonkeyBaby
MonkeyBabyPerth, WA

Good for the price paid

Pros:
Good grid on dry or wet weather so far
Petrol wise it's been fairly same or just under perform Bridgestone (original tyre to my car)
Unsure of durability as I've only had it for 6 months
Good on braking
Good on cornering

Cons:
A bit noisy

Purchased in January 2019 at TyrePower for $700.00.

My review of the c100 tire 225/45r17

Bad grip on wet and dry, doesn't inspire confidence. Trips the VSA under any slightly harder accelerations from stand still. And trips ABS when braking. Don't recommend it unless you're a conservative driver. It's quiet and have low rolling resistance though, so that's a plus point. Good wear I guess. Wear is definitely better than those sports tires like RE003 at least. Also cheaper to buy compared to other branded tires of similar specs.

Purchased in November 2018 for $320.00.

Michael
MichaelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

good bang for buck

needed new tyres read a few forum reviews these are grippy in the wet, i wasn't initally sure as i wanted the re003 but these seem to do they job

Purchased in February 2019.

sergio
sergioSydney, NSW

Very good on dry road and very sliping on wet road special on roundabout!!!

Not there food for the price I was using goodyear and the garage did the redo put 4 new tyres of this brand! i didn’t like at all, but no choose now to change soon!

Purchased in March 2019 at Tens Machines Australia for $150.00.

Noise Level

Angus
AngusCRANBOURNE WEST

Great grip, reasonable price!

I purchased these tyres about 2 months ago and so far have been really impressed with the overall handing and performance of these tyres. Have no sound, have great grip on asphalt, gravel and in the wet and so far seem to be very durable. I would recommend these tyres!

Car2002 Ford Falcon AU
PhilMedowie

Good in dry, average in wet

CarToyota GTS 86
Isaac
IsaacSouth Australia

Great value for money

Bought these from Tyresales.com.au and had them fitted by a local car dealer. Excellent value for money, great handling and ride comfort. Good on fuel. I regularly check my tyre pressures and keep them at the right pressures. had em for a year and they have barely worn at all. Highly recommended!

CarKia Hatchback