TP-Link VR600V (VoIP)

TP-Link VR600V (VoIP)

See the Best Routers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kieren A.

Kieren A.Murray Region, NSW

Great range and speed. Reaches the sheds!

What I can I say it was cheap and looks great in the kitchen. Has a fantastic range and well out does any NBN bottleneck with fibre to the node connections.

Purchased at Jaycar Electronics for $129.00.

Number of Connected Devices 6 devices
ISPAussie Broadband NBN 100 (Family)
Modemthis one!

Tejash

TejashPerth, Western Australia

Excellent and good enough for domestic use (5-6 devices)

My previous modem used to be D Link python which was a great device, however after a year and half, it started getting dropouts frequently for some reason. After going through quite a few attempts and checks with D-link technician over the phone, D-link offered me a refund. I had a chat with Mate communicate service tech who recommended me of TP-Link VR600V after a couple of questions. I bought this router from Officeworks and since then I haven't looked back.

The router is easy to set up with a very few time dropouts so far (barely 2-3 in last six months).

I would rate this router for ease of set up, reliable and affordability. Five stars from me :)

Purchased in February 2019 at Officeworks for $228.00.

Number of Connected Devices 5 devices
ISPMate NBN 50 (Best Mates)
ModemTP-Link VR600V (VoIP)
Pawan Prasad

Pawan PrasadSydney, NSW

Nice.

Bought this router modem when I was having an issue with the TPG modem which they provided. now all good. it is working perfectly, smoothly. would recommend anyone to buy and try.

Purchased in January 2019 for $199.00.

Number of Connected Devices 8 devices
umar a.

umar a.

so far so good

i just want to point out buying a new router wont help if the device on the other end have outdated wifi chips and if your isp dont support the speeds your router clams to output then whats the point in Australia really. my provider is LETSBEMATES there really good and with the tp-link i run power line adaptors on my main pc and i get 84 mbps after 6:00pm so far so good

Purchased in May 2019.

Number of Connected Devices 10 devices
ISPMore Telecom NBN
ModemASUS DSL-AC52U

Emer

EmerSydney, NSW

Excellent Router with a good price

Bought this router modem when I was having an issue with the provider supplied model (TPG/Huawei). I was thinking of changing the old modem but unfortunately I will lose my VOIP as I don't have the configuration for this. Instead I use the VR600V in bridge mode and use the old one as a modem only. The quality of the connection did change and much better than Huawei, I would like to use the VR600V as my modem-wi-fi but need to research on how to activate/settings of the VOIP.

Date PurchasedDec 2017