2TP-Link AX5400 Deco X73-DSL Mesh Wi-Fi 6 Router

Thanks for helping me activate the Device its working great Show details ·  1
Tony
Tony

Great customer support

We had a difficult time connecting to the internet with this system but Scarlet with the call centre was excellent! She resolved our issues quickly and was very friendly. Show details ·  1
Algee999

The Woz ReviewSouth East Queensland, QLD152 posts

Brian I.
Brian I.

Tp link x73 dsl

I would have no broblem recommending this modem it was one the easiest modem to set up excellent Show details
Larrikin
LarrikinDuffy 2611, ACT

Internet is up and running

Cassiel help work through my problem and set up the modem/ router Show details
C354R
C354RAveley9 posts

Best router I have ever had!

Easy to use.
App was a breeze.
I can see all the devices and stats via my phone, even when Im away from home.
Easy to connect! It has been teste with Optus and Aussie Broadband nbn networks with no problems! Show details
Pat's Mowing
Pat's MowingSydney, NSW5 posts

People in the comments are exaggerating

For those giving it a low star rating: if you don’t know how to use an app (which I found to be so incredibly basic) then you shouldn’t even touch the internet.

A monkey could install this. You just have to plug in and answer a few questions on the app and away you go. In addition, the app gives you more control as well in the palm of your hands, literally. Show details

Unhappy TP-LINK dealer
Unhappy TP-LINK dealerPerth, WA2 posts

DECO X73-DSL

Worst TP-link product i ever bought.
*too-costly
*requires an app to be setup as connecting a normal computer gives no DHCP address -no web interface from what i can see
*after setup the wireless network was worse than my VR600V router - constant dropouts with wireless
*not functionly related but looks very ugly and an eyesore.
*power cable was extremely thin - very low quality

Simply put you can do better tp-link and so many of your other products do the functions of this failure of a device. Show details

Joshua
Joshua

This is perfect! Can’t live without it!

We must have about 15 devices that connect to the internet between all of the Alexa's, home automation etc. Our old router from the ISP was struggling with that many devices and would keep booting devices off of the network as it wasn't able to manage that many devices. But the biggest issue was super slow internet speeds. So I purchased deco x73-DSL and have been so impressed. Now have much better wifi coverage over the whole house, much faster internet speeds and all our devices are able to stay connected to the network all of the time. Super happy.
I haven't needed to get any help with this product though, it was easy enough to set up on my own.

Purchased in 19.05.2023 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores
. Show details

Pete
Pete

Best Router I've Had To Date

I am so impressed with the router and with the customer support from TP-Link. Since purchasing it, I have had no downtime at all or random dropouts. The range is fantastic for where my office is compared to where my phone line is located. Highly recommended! Show details
West Australian
West AustralianSouth West, WA

Great job

Very good service. Helpful and very patient. Was knowledgeable.
Highly recommend. Show details
Mike
MikePerth, WA189 posts

A modem that cannot be used without an app and registration! Stuff that!

I recently bought a new modem based on a variety of reviews which suggested it to be a great product.

The one piece of information they all left out was that the device cannot be used without installing an app on your phone and, guess what, you also have to register! Talk about big brother!

I'm used to being able to connect my laptop and configure the device via a web browser. If this were still an option I'd be fine with that but, according to their support people, it is not - so I don't want their modem.

So I've returned this piece of garbage to the store for a refund and will never buy another tp-link product again.

Zero stars - if I could Show details

TP-Link
TP-Link   DM

Sorry for the inconvenience, in order to install the Deco device you need to register for the Deco app. Once installation is complete you can use the app to quickly monitor your network and make any changes via your smartphone.