TP-Link TD-VG5612

TP-Link TD-VG5612

See the Best Routers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Josh S.

Josh S.Adelaide

Compatible with FTTN

I bought this modem as it was cheaper than buying through the internet company I went with.

It appears to have good signal, from a distance my phone still connects without issue.

Glad I bought this for the time being. Haven't had any trouble so far and has great speeds.

If you're looking for a temporary cheaper, compatible modem, this would be for you.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Dan D

Dan DSydney

Great value. And it does the job!

Date PurchasedDec 2017
MD123

MD123Sydney

Low cost FTTB

I chose this as a low cost replacement for the **** modem I got on my TPG FTTB contract. It does the charm at much higher wireless speeds than the modem they sent me, and I'm talking 4-5 times higher. The admin interface is also simple to use. In terms of the product design, it's well made and doesn't take much space on the table/bench. It is plastic-y, but it's also a cheap modem.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
ricard

ricardGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor DSL connectivity and dreadful wifi

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Yana

YanaSydney

Good for home network

I have had several different routers, but this one is a good solution for your home network. The benefit of this router is possibility to use a hard drive. It provides fast wireless and wired connections, but sometimes there are problems with disconnection. The router is good choice for private usage, but I hardly recommend it to people who are looking for working purposes.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Michael W

Michael Wasked

Is it compatible with VDSL2

Chrus
Chrus

Yes, it's fully compliant with all NBN fixed line technologies including VDSL2. I should ad that it's not very stable on ADSL, even on shortish copper loops. My experience is similar to that of Ricard - ie frequent dropouts. Am yet to have the chance to use it on VDSL2.

Get an answer from our members and TP-Link representatives