TP-Link TL-WR1042ND / WR1043ND

TL-WR1043ND, TL-WR1042ND

Ed

EdSydney

Great, affordable gigabit router

Great router for the price. I can't comment on the wireless as I don't use the wireless on this, just the router. UI is easy to use and set up was easy. The ability to control via the app is handy too. Would highly recommend. I have other Tp link products and all are sturdy.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
    Michael M

Michael MMELBOURNE

Good features but can be unstable

Impressive unit - no probs setting up

Routers

Find out how TP-Link TL-WR1042ND / WR1043ND compares to other Routers

ArthurGibson

ArthurGibson

Pure hell to set up

TP Link products are only suitable for technically experienced users in my opinion. The instruction manual seems to have been written by a Chinese guy struggling to understand the English language with no idea how to simply explain how to set up the equipment. If you call the support line they tell you that the “free” support is likely to cost you $40.00 if you ask a question that they have not already answered in their online documentation.

OK, I get the message, I’ll buy off a reputable company like NetGear next time. Saving a few bucks buying a TP Link is just not worth it.
    Looks good
    Verging on the impossible to get working