Trade Glass Depot

Trade Glass Depot

5.0 from 1 review

Rocky road

A difficult job made easy

Phil Baker made the job quick and competitively priced. His experience in his business made dealing with this company a pleasure. Nothing was too much trouble even when I changed dimensions they were very quick to help. I wanted to deal locally however the local suppliers were way over the top with price. Bunnings mucked me around for 12 months with my special order so I chose to deal with Trade Glass.

John S

John Sasked

Just wondering if anyone in or around Newcastle has used Trade Glass direct for their glass fencing? I plan to use their glass for my pool but would like to here from any locals who have this glass installed.

John S

John Sasked

Just wondering if anyone in or around Newcastle has used Trade Glass Depot for their glass fencing. I am planning on installing their glass around my pool in a few months and would like to hear if people are happy with the glass fence?

Rocky road

Hi John, I am not in Newcastle but Port Lincoln SA so I understand your concerns. I do not have any hesitation in recommending them for a fast, reliable and totally co operative glass supplier and ther product is first rate.

Chris