Trade Glass Depot

Trade Glass Depot

Greg Sutton

Greg SuttonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service from start to finish

Couldn’t be more impressed with the overall service given. Phil Baker made the experience very easy to choose Trade Glass Depot for product I needed. Would not hesitate recommending for all pool glass supplies.

Rocky road

A difficult job made easy

Phil Baker made the job quick and competitively priced. His experience in his business made dealing with this company a pleasure. Nothing was too much trouble even when I changed dimensions they were very quick to help. I wanted to deal locally however the local suppliers were way over the top with price. Bunnings mucked me around for 12 months with my special order so I chose to deal with Trade Glass.

John S

John Sasked

Just wondering if anyone in or around Newcastle has used Trade Glass direct for their glass fencing? I plan to use their glass for my pool but would like to here from any locals who have this glass installed.

John S

John Sasked

Just wondering if anyone in or around Newcastle has used Trade Glass Depot for their glass fencing. I am planning on installing their glass around my pool in a few months and would like to hear if people are happy with the glass fence?

Rocky road

Hi John, I am not in Newcastle but Port Lincoln SA so I understand your concerns. I do not have any hesitation in recommending them for a fast, reliable and totally co operative glass supplier and ther product is first rate.

Chris