Trade Warehouse

3.6

John

JohnPerth, WA

Fell apart first use

I bought this thinking its a great all-in-one tool for fixing weatherboard and would save a lot of time changing out drills and countersink.
I used it to drill six holes and when I lowered the driver the collet holding the device together fell out and the tool fell apart.
I bought spares of the recommended drills for Macsim decking screws 8G 8x50mm. The drill bits are too short for these screws and the driver stalls before sinking them.
A great idea poorly realised, I feel ripped off.

Excellent customer service for damaged product

I ordered a Radiant mirror demister from the Perth business. It was dispatched and delivered to Brisbane in record time. The product was folded in its packaging but manufacturer's sticker stated "do not fold". I advised Trade Warehouse in case it gave me problems once I fitted it. Susie responded immediately to advise they had dispatched a new one and not to fit the folded one. The new one arrived rolled and undamaged in quick time. That was the best possible response and outcome I could have expected. Excellent customer service.

MansfieldJohno

MansfieldJohnoNortheast, VIC

Saved Money and Free Fast Delivery

Was searching for a towel ladder radiant brand 8 rails and came across the business in Sydney they had it advertised for $404 inc GST and free delivery. I paid for it thru PayPal because I have never used this business before. Guess what it was delivered today as promised. The kept me informed all the way through the process via email even with a tracking number via AirRoad . Will deal with these guys again cheapest price in Australia

Hardware Shops

Find out how Trade Warehouse compares to other Hardware Shops

Not delivered the goods I paid for

I paid for Stainless steel cable ties ( Order # 105033172 / Invoice # 20039752) but I did not receive them.
It was urgent and had to postpone my job. Tried calling 1800 302 511 to discuss the matter but no one answered after a very long waiting time. Very poor service and I was really disappointed.

Great service and prices!!

Wow, I stumbled upon this website by accident and have now spent several hours looking at all the products which this company sells on its website. I ordered 3 boxes of decking screws on Friday and they were delivered on Monday. Great service, great communication, great products and the prices were brilliant. I can't recommend these guys highly enough. Check them out now.
Easy to use website and great customer service