Gillian  Merry

Gillian MerryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

could easily find the exact brand and model of goods required

good website - slower delivery than wanted but good arrived well packed and i could track the delivery via email notifications .
Tool mart is not on my favorites tag for finding our next tool

Gillian  Merry
Gillian Merry

sorry !! i meant to say toomart WAS on my favorites for my next order !! never take a phone call in the middle of a review .............how do i change it ?

Shaun

ShaunGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good prices. Fast shipping. Very happy. Would purchase from again.

I purchased some circular saw blades for a very good price (they were on clearance). The shipping time was very good considering they were coming from Western Australia to Victoria and it was free shipping too! I got 3 x 210mm saw blades for $24 delivered which I was extremely happy with. It would cost at least that to buy 1 in store. I will definitely check them when buying any tools/consumables in the future.

Review collected in partnership with Toolmart

Great prices and excellent service.

A good range of items advertised and communication was good (although I didnt receive a response to one of my messages). Delivery was very prompt - even from the other side of the country. Highly recommended!

Craig M.

Craig M.Sydney, NSW

Great service and delivery

Simple straight forward, hassle free. We will defiantly deal with again. Website was weakest link, could be a little easier at filtering specific details of specific items. A* for everything else.

Alexis P.

Alexis P.Pilbara, WA

Absolutely recommended! Very good service and some instances that they are giving some bonuses.Thanks Toolmart

Absolutely recommended! For some instances that they are giving bonuses and keeping your order updated.It took me just maximum 7 days to wait my order even Im living in a remote area.Thanks Toolmart

Luke

LukePerth, WA

Mistake rectified easily

Very good service and response - Toolmart printed made a mistake in their catalogue regarding a battery redemption offer (redemption was for a 2.0 amp battery, but catalogue said 4.0 amp battery). Toolmart responded rapidly to my issue and made good on redemption. Very professional response to my issue - I highly recommend Toolmart online.

Easy no hassle dealings

Easy to use and the team were in contact for collection details promptly. Greeted in store by friendly staff who were very happy to help. Will use there online store in the future

Jonno

JonnoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great item and good service

The items were delivered exactly as ordered, well packaged and delivered on time. The website is easy to navigate and the ordering process was easy and efficient. It is certainly a site and a supplier that I will use again in the future.

Gary S.

Gary S.

Highly Recommended

Great selection of tools with very competitive prices and speedy delivery. I will definitely use Toolmart Online again for future tool purchases. Toolmart is highly recommended for put base of quality tools.

Very satisfied

Great service - prompt delivery to Broome. Found product I was looking for very quickly on online site - full description of product including accessories- will be using this site again when travelling . Free postage a good benefit when remote.

Great

The product I wanted at the best price around, and fast delivery. I would definitely consider using Toolmart Online again for any other purchases. The free postage was a clincher.

Review collected in partnership with Toolmart

Every tool option available!

Great range , fast processing. Highly recommend ! My last order arrived swiftly and I was straight back on to buy more , living remote it’s great to be able to deal with a business with this sort of professionalism .. I’ll defiantly be back

Steve Fraser

Steve FraserHunter Region, NSW

Fast Service Quality to Boot

The Bacho shifter set I ordered came very quick & very well packaged. Very happy I chose Toolmart to purchase my spanner set from. Thanks guy's I will be shopping with Toolmart again soon.

Stephen Mckenzie

Stephen MckenzieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Faulty product

Having received the item ordered on time and packaging was intact and undamaged i filled the gas cartridge to operate the tool only to find the cartridge was leaking gas.I called the online number for assistance and was given a most courteous and understanding response,henceforth a replacement item will be forwarded in due course.I am very pleased with the outcome and could not recommend Toolmart highly enough.

Got what I paid for. Spammers and sockets

Turned very quickly. One item was not supplied corrected but with minimal fuss have it swapped over with no extra cost. Haven’t put it to the maximum test yet but expect it to handle it

Great blades

Excellent service and delivery. Product was well packed and they followed up with spares immediately that didn’t arrive with the initial order. The saw blades I purchased are excellent value and cut extremely cleanly.

Ian

IanPerth, WA

Circular Saw Blades

The range of saw blades is extensive and the prices are very attractive. Postal charges are very reasonable and delivery time was quick. I'll certainly be using the online store more.

Lawrence

LawrencePerth, WA

Great online service

Purchased a new 10” drop saw blade and received it the next day. It was on sale and I paid just 25% of the RRP. Just brilliant with free postage.

Review collected in partnership with Toolmart

Hard to find items at a great prices

I have been looking for hickory handle for such a long time and hear is a kit with wedges included. Perfect for refitting hand tools. They took no time to fit and should last a long time.

The meter long handles were despatched immediately and had a timely delivery to central western NSW.

Excellent service

Easy to navigate and search, good selection of tools and consumables in the online store, fast dispatch times and excellent communication from staff if there are any issues fulfilling the orders.