Chocolait

ChocolaitHunter Region, NSW

Convenient from the comfort of your home with excellent choice and quality

I found exactly what I wanted with a great competitive price. The description and set out to find what you wanted makes life a breeze. The delivery was prompt with notification knowing when it was due.

John Robertson

John RobertsonNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Excellent quality does perfect cuts !

Love it, does such straight, clean cuts. Seems great quality, but have not used much as yet. Guessing quality be as good or nearly as good as the expensive ones, at this sale price would cost as much or more to sharpen,

Dean Peck

Dean PeckSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great prices and prompt postage, will definately use Toolmart again!!

Toolmart have an excellent range of products and great prices. Amazing that I found this sell via Google. Such quick postage and packing. Thanks guys keep up the good work!

Johannes Matika

Johannes MatikaCentral Queensland, QLD

Awesome pair of sunglasses

Awesome pair of safety sunglasses, polarized and gives maximum protection from dust as they kind of sit around the eyes sockets. They got recommended to me by a friend and I strongly recommend these.

Diana D.

Diana D.Perth, WA

Great online Store

Easy to use and postage was super quick. Very happy customer and would shop here again in a heartbeat. I would recommend to friends as the selection was large and easy to navigate.

Aub Laing

Aub LaingPilbara, WA

Great service. But shop around found same item 1/2 the price online

Great service. But shop around found same item 1/2 the price online.
Most items are very well priced service and postage is excellent.
Delivery was very fast on the last order.
I will shop here again.

Lozza

Lozza

Gift for a family member

Gave this as a Christmas gift so hopefully the recipient loves it. I have not seen it as it was sent direct but do know they will take it to work today.

John Menhennett

John MenhennettPerth, WA

Fast and so easy to get item delivered to my door

I was surprised at how quick the blade for my saw was delivered and at a much better price than going to the big green shed. Happy to continue using tool mart

Review collected in partnership with Toolmart

great product, letdown by auspost

The choice of delivery service soured an otherwise Brilliant purchase, as yet again Australia Posts' incompetence and disorganization shone through. Otherwise extremely satisfying as was dispatched extremely promptly and then Aus post proceeded to misinform and obfuscate.

Leoniel

Leoniel

Excellent service

I ordered 2 large bulky items from online. They were securely packed, contacted by Toolmart regarding delivery to rural address.
Items arrived promptly. Excellent communication and delivery.
Will definitely use again. Thank you

Review collected in partnership with Toolmart

I bought just one item, it’s maybe too soon to judge, but so far I am really happy with the price and delivery time!

I need more time to experience with Toolmart, but the first experience was really satisfactory for me. I think it’s good to have a source of tools other than the one who almost owns the market!

Perfect!

Website was easy to navigate.
Product was just what I was after. Listing was slightly ambiguous, so I rang the number on the site.
Got through quickly and spoke to a nice helpful bloke. Quick delivery with tracking.

Gillian  Merry

Gillian MerryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

could easily find the exact brand and model of goods required

good website - slower delivery than wanted but good arrived well packed and i could track the delivery via email notifications .
Tool mart is not on my favorites tag for finding our next tool

Gillian  Merry
Gillian Merry

sorry !! i meant to say toomart WAS on my favorites for my next order !! never take a phone call in the middle of a review .............how do i change it ?

Shaun

ShaunGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good prices. Fast shipping. Very happy. Would purchase from again.

I purchased some circular saw blades for a very good price (they were on clearance). The shipping time was very good considering they were coming from Western Australia to Victoria and it was free shipping too! I got 3 x 210mm saw blades for $24 delivered which I was extremely happy with. It would cost at least that to buy 1 in store. I will definitely check them when buying any tools/consumables in the future.

Review collected in partnership with Toolmart

Great prices and excellent service.

A good range of items advertised and communication was good (although I didnt receive a response to one of my messages). Delivery was very prompt - even from the other side of the country. Highly recommended!

Craig M.

Craig M.Sydney, NSW

Great service and delivery

Simple straight forward, hassle free. We will defiantly deal with again. Website was weakest link, could be a little easier at filtering specific details of specific items. A* for everything else.

Alexis P.

Alexis P.Pilbara, WA

Absolutely recommended! Very good service and some instances that they are giving some bonuses.Thanks Toolmart

Absolutely recommended! For some instances that they are giving bonuses and keeping your order updated.It took me just maximum 7 days to wait my order even Im living in a remote area.Thanks Toolmart

Luke

LukePerth, WA

Mistake rectified easily

Very good service and response - Toolmart printed made a mistake in their catalogue regarding a battery redemption offer (redemption was for a 2.0 amp battery, but catalogue said 4.0 amp battery). Toolmart responded rapidly to my issue and made good on redemption. Very professional response to my issue - I highly recommend Toolmart online.

Easy no hassle dealings

Easy to use and the team were in contact for collection details promptly. Greeted in store by friendly staff who were very happy to help. Will use there online store in the future

Jonno

JonnoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great item and good service

The items were delivered exactly as ordered, well packaged and delivered on time. The website is easy to navigate and the ordering process was easy and efficient. It is certainly a site and a supplier that I will use again in the future.