ian feaks

ian feaksNew South Wales

Quick and Happy

ToolMart had the Plasma cutter that I wanted at a great price, they shipped it to NSW for $18.00. I received it in 4 days, brilliant service and the product was as expected. I would definitely shop here again.

Very quick

Ordered item which was not available in store. Told store would not be getting item for at least 4 weeks. Ordered online and got it delivered 48 hours later. Brilliant service.

Ashur anwiya

Ashur anwiyaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best deals I found

Paslode airframer: needed the gun on The weekend they went out of their way to get it to me before the weekend and it arrived on time also was perfectly packaged.Best price I found hands down. excellent customer services too. Definitely will be getting some more stuff later on .
100% will recommend it.

Great Service

Needed the tools yesterday, so they went out of their way to get it shipped to me ASAP.
Also their price was the best compared to others.
Would definitely buy again from them.

Gary

GaryRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Good Product, Great Price, Quick Delivery

The Hot Devil blow torch is a ripper. It arrived quickly and was in good condition and as described. Bought one for me and another for my son. Compact, useful, and cartridges are readily available.

Pete Y.

Pete Y.Sydney, NSW

Exactly as described.

Delighted with my purchase. Product was delivered promptly, as advertised and extremely well wrapped . It has been particularly good for me in the shed. I am re-building a caravan and having a nice bench grinder will soon be great to use.

Review collected in partnership with Toolmart

Great options w/ prompt delivery.

Large and affordable range online.
Delivery was fast and product was complete and undamaged.

1/5 for this review system however, as it requires me to type a minimum of 30 words.

Avocado.

Joss

JossSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hot Devil H08CD Micro Blow Torch

This is the cutest yet deadliest little blowtorch around. I used it on my lemon meringue pie that I made for mothers day. Speedy delivery and order was correct. Great experience, will buy again.

Beryl SPerth, WA

Necessary edging tool for me in lockdown.

Delighted with my purchase. Product was delivered promptly, as advertised and extremely well wrapped . It has been particularly good for me in the garden. I am elderly and having a long handled edging tool has been fantastic.

Sheahan G.Toolmart

Hey Beryl, fantastic news that your edging shears are working so well. We stock a full range of Spear and Jackson product so make sure you check us out next time you're in need of anything for your garden. Happy edging!

Cheers :)

Beryl S

Thanks guys I'll definitely keep you in mind.

Find out how Toolmart compares to other Hardware Shops

quick customer service, quick dispatch/delivery

Unfortunately Toolmart did not have in stock the part I actually ordered online , however Toolmart contacted me promptly and offered a quick solution. This was an upgrade at a discounted price.
I will look at using Toolmart again for future requirements.
regards
Liam # 103035716

Dawn vice jaws...

First time I’ve purchased from them, a couple of issues with the jaws & screws missing from package when they arrived, I emailed Toolmart saying I wasn’t happy, I got a reply straight away & before I knew it Toolmart had sent a replacement set of jaws...
Excellent customer service, I have to say, I’m really impressed!

Sheahan G.Toolmart

Gidday Chad, thanks for the review. I am glad that the replacements arrived so quickly. Will look out for your future orders!

Cheers!

Denno

DennoSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Milwaukee cordless ratchet wrench

Fantastic, makes a big job a breeze. Top quality and great service from Toolmart. Had to dismantle my engine which involved heap of bolts. Doing it manually would have taken 2 or 3 Times longer than using a cordless wrench. Can’t live without it now

Well supported

All contact with the store was very positive. Everyone was very helpful. The order was processed quickly and dispatched the next day. It arrived and the tools are what I wanted. Well Done!

Review collected in partnership with Toolmart

Great service and fast shipping

Very fast and well priced shipping. Items arrived perfectly and communication was great. Tracking information on the couriers site was bad but not toolmarts fault. They have great prices and great gear.

Chocolait

ChocolaitHunter Region, NSW

Convenient from the comfort of your home with excellent choice and quality

I found exactly what I wanted with a great competitive price. The description and set out to find what you wanted makes life a breeze. The delivery was prompt with notification knowing when it was due.

John Robertson

John RobertsonNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Excellent quality does perfect cuts !

Love it, does such straight, clean cuts. Seems great quality, but have not used much as yet. Guessing quality be as good or nearly as good as the expensive ones, at this sale price would cost as much or more to sharpen,

Dean Peck

Dean PeckSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great prices and prompt postage, will definately use Toolmart again!!

Toolmart have an excellent range of products and great prices. Amazing that I found this sell via Google. Such quick postage and packing. Thanks guys keep up the good work!

Johannes Matika

Johannes MatikaCentral Queensland, QLD

Awesome pair of sunglasses

Awesome pair of safety sunglasses, polarized and gives maximum protection from dust as they kind of sit around the eyes sockets. They got recommended to me by a friend and I strongly recommend these.

Diana D.

Diana D.Perth, WA

Great online Store

Easy to use and postage was super quick. Very happy customer and would shop here again in a heartbeat. I would recommend to friends as the selection was large and easy to navigate.

Aub Laing

Aub LaingPilbara, WA

Great service. But shop around found same item 1/2 the price online

Great service. But shop around found same item 1/2 the price online.
Most items are very well priced service and postage is excellent.
Delivery was very fast on the last order.
I will shop here again.