Traders4Traders

Steve A

Steve AMelbourne

Honest, Helpful and Moral in a world of Sharks

Online Forex / Share Trading Services

Find out how Traders4Traders compares to other Online Forex / Share Trading Services

Grant D

Grant DSydney Australia

Nothing revolutionary

the information Traders4Traders provides is found freely available in other places on the web. they provide nothing of value that cant be sourced at zero cost either through a registered broker or investopedia. unfortunately I found this out after forking out many dollars.

Aqua

AquaBrisbane

Poor Returns Managed Fund

Hi

Yes I also have a managed account with traders4traders and yes the past months returns have been very disappointing.My capital is being depleted, let's hope the trades are positive and my loss can be restored, time will tell. I also haven't done a trading course with this company but hopefully they can put in play what they teach.

JL

JLPerth

Dismal returns

I have a managed account with traders4traders and their returns have been very disappointing, for "professional traders " you would think they could have positive returns. You can see the results for yourself on their twitter site. I have not done a trading course with them but would be very careful before departing with your money as they struggle to execute positive trades. It may turn around however over the last couple of months the traders 4traders team has really struggled.

TJ

TJaustralia

starting to think this is unethical

I did the T4T course and in that the trading material seemed like it was legit. however then I moved into a managed account and Brad directed me to the broker FXAsia. At this stage all the trading on my account seemed to change. alot of quick trades. losing 5 pips and held for no longer than a few minutes. thi didnt match the trading strategy that Brad taught. the only winner seemed to be FXAsia. does anyone else have a similar experience?

A Well rounded and supportive approach to Forex which makes sense

Nickybluebottle

NickybluebottleFRESHWATER

Honest, reliable, experienced, and helpful

Online Forex / Share Trading Services

Unethical

Too expensive - it doesn't worth the price AU$ 4700.00

I would give 3 stars, however for the price i paid(5K) i can only give it one star.
I'm very disappointed, the course the course just an overview of forex market. It doesn't worth the money.
Too expensive - it doesn't worth the price AU$ 4700.00. I expected more details
Fundamentals
Too simplistic

Traders with great knowledge and real experience

Genevieve D.asked

Is it possible to transfer to an Australian Trading company from an offshore trading company?

Trust E.
Trust E.

Back in (2018) I had made an investment with Plus500,OMCmarkets, FXcryptoclub,Kontofx, Goldcfd & HotForex which was introduced to me by a friend who had invested and made solid returns from them without withdrawing profits. We were a chain of huge investors who only wanted to make enough to suit out lifestyles. I requested a withdrawal and I was denied. I became very worried and asked the rest of the people in the chain to do same. Little did we know that we had been played. We invested ( 670,000 Euro ) collectively. I had to seek help from a top International wealth recovery expert when i googled his name Fastfundsrecovery with a track record of such capacity to recover investments such as this. We all got (92%) of our investments back collectively. Please keep away from these companies as the experience with them was downright distasteful!! They do not even reply emails anymore.

Genevieve D.asked

I have a Trading account offshore. I was convinced to invest much in the forex acct. My account is now down to
USD82.00. I would like to transfer my account to Melbourne if possible. My personal broker has supposedly placed me in a recovery program. I have no experience in Trading. I find myself in deep trouble waters, right now. Gen D.

Zyier B.
Zyier B.

Contact +13479667672 via whatsapp on getting your funds back if you have your proof

Genevieve D.

I have proof as I made deposits through my credit card. My bank has not been able to help me to retrieve my funds. I have given up, now I need to borrow for a mortgage.

Where are you located?