Verifiedtrailmasterindustries.com.au

Warranty Claim Made · No

Steve
SteveIllawarra, NSW

A Trouble Free Lap

My wife and I towed a Trailmaster Active Pod fitted with roof bars and a McHitch around Australia for 8 trouble free months. We visited the factory in Wangaratta after easily navigating the website, to make sure of what we were purchasing. Ian, the owner, was super helpful and if the factory was any indicator, is really well organised. The pod was easy to tow and handled a bit of off-road no worries. They are a well-built product and we were so happy with the pod that we even called into Wangaratta on the way back to thank Ian personally. Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
Colin
ColinSydney, NSW

After-sales service

I recently visited Trailmaster for some after-sales service for my Trailmaster Active Pod Trailer. I have nothing but the highest praise for their service and assistance. I use the trailer for commercial cycle tours and it has been a beauty. Show details ·  1
BernhardH

Andrew Adams2 posts

Steve
SteveMid North Coast, NSW7 posts

Go Anywhere Trailmaster Discovery Active Pod

Lightweight, tough & easy to tow. Well thought out & constructed. Heaps of space with tie down points inside. Trails behind beautifully with an Oz Hitch Show details ·  1
Andrew Kotzur
Andrew KotzurMurray Region, NSW

Trailmaster Pioneer - a great piece of gear

We really appreciated the service provided by Ian and his team at Trailmaster. The delivery was prompt, the quality excellent and it works so well (easy to tow, operate and it is very versatile). Perfect for what we wanted and no hesitation in recommending. Show details ·  1
Andy
AndyIllawarra, NSW

Perfectly constructed lightweight trailer

The trailer meets all the claims the of the online advertisment. It is lightweight, well constructed and made of quality materials. Connecting and towing the trailer is simple and it sits comfortably behind my Mercedes Sprinter. Our life on the road will be easier as there is no longer any need to load and unload the van - all our larger items will be stored in the trailer. We can now also add a coffee maker and juice squeezer to our inventory. The mid-term plan is to install a solar panel, batter and inverter - even more camping luxury. A big well done to TrailMaster. Show reply
Pasquale G.
Pasquale G.Sydney, NSW

Trailmaster Simply the best

Super happy with our new trailer. Ian and the team made the purchase very easy, helpful in deciding what the best options worked best for our needs. When I picked up the trailer was blown away at how good it looked and the build quality is simply excellent. Great Australian made product. Thanks to Ian and team for getting us ready for some new camping adventures. Show reply
BTM
BTM

Excllent product and awesome costumer service

We're 12000km into an Oz trip with our new Trailmaster 4wd POD and we've gone hard - corrugation, mud, rain, dust, 4wd tracks...the POD has performed really well so far. We had one problem with an accessory at the start of our journey, contacted Trailmaster and they resolved the issue immediately. With this company you communicate with the owner and he provides outstanding costumer service from start to finish! We couldn't be happier with this product. Highly recommended! Show details ·  1
Abrie
Abrie

Perfect trailer for me

I did a lot of research on a trailer that can meet my camping needs. The TrailMaster Industries Discovery Active Pod ticked all the boxes for me as an Australian made and owned, enclosed, lightweight, decent sized and durable trailer. TrailMaster Industries also offers a range of practical and innovative accessories for their trailers. I have seen the good reviews about Ian’s excellent customer service and as expected this was my experience with the process from purchase to delivery as well. Show reply
Michal

GrahamNorthern Region, NSW

Entegra S.
Entegra S.The Mallee, VIC

Highly recommend Active Pod Pioneer and Overlander rooftop tent

Trailmaster provide a superior customer service experience second to none. Timelines were met and promises kept.

We went with the Active Pod Pioneer and an Overlander Rooftop tent. Easy to tow, reverse and we can remove the lid when we want. It also has a galvanised frame and has a larger storage space.

I highly recommend adding the Overlander tent. It came with a super comfy mattress and USB, to keep electronics charged. Show details ·  1