Trendsgal

Trendsgal

Brand Manager for Trendsgal? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.3

Perfect for my costume!

Very cute and comfortable! Perfect for my 'Annie' costume! Have bought more items! Thank you Trendsgal! Navigating through the store is very easy!

I Highly Recommend This Online Store For Buyers/Wholesaler's

Pacodrs
    PacodrsDurango

Excelent Wholesale

Is an excelent store on line, i have 3 years shopping in this site, and always found, price, quality and a lot of articles, for everything, is awesome, i will buy more and more, Thanks Trendsgal

Best Site Ever!!

Trendsgal is my favorite site to shop on and will continue to. I am recommending this site to everyone! :)

Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Trendsgal compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Karen
    KarenEdgewater

Guilty pleasure

Trendsgal is my on-line guilty pleasure for inexpensive jewelry. I buy several pieces each month and wait about 15-20 days for them to arrive. If they should arrive damaged, customer service always makes things right. Whenever I wear the jewelry, strangers compliment me all the time.

LoveSammyDress❤️
    LoveSammyDress❤️Sydney

TrendsGal sells toxic faulty items you'll have to return at your own expense!

Great site !

I have ordered several times on this site and everything went very well. The items on arrival correspond to what is stated on the description of the site. The shipments are done quickly and I appreciate the sending of the picture before the parcel is sent.
    I customer service responds quickly and is very friendly.

I would recommend this site to anyone interested. :)