Trimester Cushion Cradletight

Trimester Cushion Cradletight

3.8

Outstanding

This pillow provided exceptional relief throughout my entire pregnancy. It fits perfectly between my legs to appropriately support my hips and allows me to get into a comfortable position each night. I tried different combinations of ordinary pillows but it just wasn't enough. Being properly rested during pregnancy is SO important and the cradletight really makes that possible! Would highly recommend!

Mims O.
Mims O.

Waste of money

Doesn't come with the head pillow in the picture or with a cover, making this just a very expensive pillow to put between your legs. Do yourself a favour and just buy yourself a $10 pillow from Kmart!

Purchased in April 2020 at Baby Bunting Online store for $60.00.

Other Body Pillows

Odette
OdetteVictoria

This was a game changer!!! So amazing!

This pillow made a huge difference to my comfort and ability to sleep in the second and third trimesters. Not too thick, not too big/long and just the right width to support my legs, hips and belly. My second son was a boofer, so I was huge and towards the end, lots of back, abdomen and hip aches. At the end of the day, it provided well needed and welcome relief. Can't recommend this pillow highly enough. I wish I'd had it for my first pregnancy too!

Purchased in March 2018.

Lifesaver!

may12
may12

OK

i purchased the trimester cushion because i have chronic back problems and thought it would help me sleep better during my pregnancy; unfortunately i found it too big and bulky (and i am a big girl). i ended up using a normal cushion in the end; it is very expensive (approx $90) if you're not going to use it much; i use it now for a backrest when breastfeeding; i would not purchase it again
use it as a backrest / cushion for breast feeding
found it too bulky during my pregnancy particularly towards the end when i needed to turn from side to side in bed