Trimester Cushion Cradletight

Trimester Cushion Cradletight

See the Best Body Pillows in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Odette

OdetteVictoria

This was a game changer!!! So amazing!

This pillow made a huge difference to my comfort and ability to sleep in the second and third trimesters. Not too thick, not too big/long and just the right width to support my legs, hips and belly. My second son was a boofer, so I was huge and towards the end, lots of back, abdomen and hip aches. At the end of the day, it provided well needed and welcome relief. Can't recommend this pillow highly enough. I wish I'd had it for my first pregnancy too!

Purchased in March 2018.

ediacaran

ediacaranMelbourne

Lifesaver!

may12

may12

OK

i purchased the trimester cushion because i have chronic back problems and thought it would help me sleep better during my pregnancy; unfortunately i found it too big and bulky (and i am a big girl). i ended up using a normal cushion in the end; it is very expensive (approx $90) if you're not going to use it much; i use it now for a backrest when breastfeeding; i would not purchase it again
use it as a backrest / cushion for breast feeding
found it too bulky during my pregnancy particularly towards the end when i needed to turn from side to side in bed