4.3

75%25%0%

Plan Type
  • Pre-Paid Sim Only (1)
Local Reception
See the Best Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Eric
Eric3 posts

Frustratingly slow at times

I bought a Europe eSIM with maximum data and duration. The main issue with the sim appears to be that after you use a particular amount of data in each country the speed gets severely throttled. I know it is not the network as my wife had the same sim in her phone, but as we used my for google maps which used more data, her phone was not speed throttled. Once we moved countries the pattern repeated - fast at first then snow again. Very frustrating.
Another issue is that when you got to extend the plan by a week (as it was a 30d max plan) you loose all your previous data - so it’s not really a top up as per the website description, more of a reset.
Would not use next time.
TripSim   DM
tim4travel
tim4travel3 posts

Steve
SteveGold Coast4 posts

Last minute purchase whilst waiting to board at Sydney airport .
A month in Europe, originally planning on buying a sim once there …. This e sim was amazing , working in the most remote locations, I was a little skeptical at first , but I received my Telstra bill yesterday and my OS data usage was $1.25 ….
Fkn Awesome, highest recommendation…
sacd