Verified🏆 2024 Award

4.9

Holly
Holly
  Tofu Cat Litter Cherry Blossom

Exactly as described, highly recommend

Exactly as described, highly recommend - doesn't get stuck to our cats feet or produce dust like other crystal-based products we've tried in the past. The clumping makes it really easy to dispose of and maintain. Love that it's 100% natural and biodegradable. Show reply
Mark_Hayes
Mark_Hayes2 posts
Rae S.
Rae S.3 posts

This marketing is true!

Love that I have found this litter!!! So easy and my cat really likes. Show details ·  1
Rebecca Kirkpatrick
Rebecca KirkpatrickMid North Coast, NSW

Perfect so happy I found it ❤️

This is Fantastic litter. I won't buy any other again, it clumps nicely with wee and poo so it's easy to scoop and is natural. It smells good and neutralises odours. 1 bag has lasted over a month with my 1 cat ❤️ Show details ·  1
Jess H
Jess H9 posts
Jon
JonThe Mallee, VIC50 posts
  Verified Tofu Cat Litter Cherry Blossom

Best so far

Have really enjoyed using this product for our cats, really help control the odor, pallets are so much smaller so easier to clean and going through the litter as quick. Sadly our Mildura petbarn has stopped stocking it so will have to try find something similar Show details ·  1
Nicole
Nicole3 posts

Really effective litter

I have just started using Trouble and Trix Tofu Cherry Blossom litter. It is one of the best after trying LOTS of different brands. It clumps well, is easy to scoop up and dispose of (doesn’t weigh a tonne) and it reduces odour. I will be back to stock up. Show details ·  1
SJK
SJK

Perfect Cat Litter

Great scent, very low tracking, clumps well, long lasting. So far the best overall option we’ve found for our cat Show details
Emma
EmmaHobart, TAS
  Tofu Cat Litter Cherry Blossom

The best cat litter I’ve ever used

I have had cats my entire life. I’ve always hated cat litter. They either smell really quickly or don’t last as long as stated. I have used breeders choice for many years but was left constantly changing it due to smell with 2 cats.
I saw a Facebook ad at petbarn for trouble and trix and decided to pick up a bag and I have been amazed at how great this product is. It clumps so well, smells good, doesn’t leave a mess and literally zero smell. I have had this bag in the litter box for about 3 weeks now and still clean and no smell when waste is removed daily. I’m truely impressed and won’t use any other from now on. Show details ·  1
Jay
Jay3 posts

Best litter EVER!!

I’ve tried nearly all litter brands including Catlux and Breeders Choice and nothing compares to this cherry blossom litter. It clumps exceptionally well, the scent isn’t too strong like other litters and it cuts out the odour. It’s dustless and very clean. Handling of the package is convenient and the light weight bag is perfect for anyone to carry and refill the litter tray. Show details
Elena A.
Elena A.Sydney, NSW

Easy clumping, nice smell

Easy clumping, not dusty, nice smell. Stays within a toilet area and not spread around by the paws. So far this one is the best of the litter we have tried for our kitty. Toilet flushable. I add a little bit each night to replace what I scooped out. Show details ·  1
Becc
BeccGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Would buy again

Our cat really enjoyed this litter. It clumped well and didn’t produce any dust. The scent was not too strong and it wasn’t offensive to her at all. It did track a little but because of the colour it was easy to spot and clean up. Show details ·  1
L. Seaton
L. SeatonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Tofu Cat Litter Cherry Blossom

The best litter we’ve used

Brilliant product. Extremely easy to scoop up. Clumps perfectly. Good scent but not overwhelming. No cat urine smell. Barely tracks on their fluffy feet and has lasted ages for five cats. Show details
Alex Maurice
Alex MauriceSydney, NSW2 posts
  Tofu Cat Litter Cherry Blossom

This is so great! I use it often and won’t turn back to my old litter

This litter barley makes any dust, keeps the litter smelling fresh and absorbs the odours extremely well. Try it for yourself. You won’t be disappointed. I would highly recommend this litter to anyone with more than one cat in their house. Show details ·  1
Wendy A.
Wendy A.
  Tofu Cat Litter Cherry Blossom

The only brand of kitty litter I use

This is the only brand of kitty litter I use. I have tried cheaper brands and always go back. No dust and no odours. Love the new cherry blossom too Show details