Chandler Cat Litter
See the Best Cat Litter in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Chandler Cat Litter

Mirella B
Mirella BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love the Product

As cat and kitten Foster Carers for Second Chance Animal Rescue we started using the soft mini granules litter. It’s the best litter for Kittens as it is small enough to not stick or annoy the kitten’s feet as they learn to use the litter tray. It absorbs odours well and easy to scoop out including the urine.
I love it so much that I have now started using it with our adopted cats that came from Second Chance Animal Rescue.
Storm one of our cats loves it so much that as soon as I change the litter to a new batch he just loves to roll around it in. Thank you Chandler for making our cats and us happy.

Chandler C.Chandler Cat Litter

Hi Mirella, Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. We are happy to hear Chandler Soft Kitten Litter has met your expectations. We thank you for your continued support in purchasing Chandler Soft Kitten Litter.

Casey Fiorenza
Casey FiorenzaMid West, WA

So soft, purrfect for kittens

It's very soft and great for litter training kittens. My foster kittens have preferred this to the larger granules and seem more keen to learn using the tray. It's very easy to tidy up, doesn't spread much and is easy to scoop urine.

Purchased in February 2021.

Chandler C.Chandler Cat Litter

Hi Casey, Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. We are happy to hear Chandler Soft Kitten Litter has met your expectations. We thank you for your continued support in purchasing Chandler Soft Kitten Litter.

Better than most

Good for adult cats as it absorbs well and leaves less dust around the place. I find that I don’t need to change it more than once a week.
Young kittens (under 8weeks) that I Foster try and eat it though so I don’t often use it for them

Purchased in May 2021.

Never cleans
Never cleansSydney, NSW

This is quite good

...not only do my babies use the tray with this litter, they take great delight in scratching in it hurling bits against the wall in attempts to cover anything they have produced. This, by the way, is a compliment.... wee boy has been known to stand in a tray filled with other litter and pee outside! Doesn’t seem to produce much dust and nicely absorbs smells.

Purchased in May 2021.

Perfect

Used lots of litter, got this and never looked back so perfect for our little kitties. Its soaks up all the bits that they do and allways seem to be happy to use it :)

Purchased in March 2019.

Chandler C.Chandler Cat Litter

Hi Gregh, Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. We are happy to hear Chandler Original Cat Litter has met your expectations. We thank you for your continued support in purchasing Chandler Original Cat Litter.

Vet
VetGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Purrfect

I work for a shelter and this litter is great for all our cats and kittens. It is easy to set up, replace and dispose of. Chandler has done amazing!

Chandler C.Chandler Cat Litter

Hi Vet, Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. We are happy to hear Chandler Original Cat Litter has met your expectations. We thank you for your continued support in purchasing Chandler Original Cat Litter.

Kevin N.
Kevin N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent product and community minded

This is a great product and Chandler are a big supporter of rescue! It's low mess and absorbs odours fantastically! All cat owners should use this litter and help support rescue organisations.

Chandler C.Chandler Cat Litter

Hi Kevin, Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. We are happy to hear Chandler Original Cat Litter has met your expectations. We thank you for your continued support in purchasing Chandler Original Cat Litter.

Fantastic product

I work in a shelter and we use this litter, it really helps absorb the smells, which is great especially in a small space for cats. It also has very little dust. Would love if it came in bigger bags!!

Purchased in February 2021.

Chandler C.Chandler Cat Litter

Hi Holly, Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. We are happy to hear Chandler Original Cat Litter has met your expectations. We thank you for your continued support in purchasing Chandler Original Cat Litter.

Kerry
KerrySydney, NSW

Perfect for Kittens

Chandler Soft is just perfect for kittens! The fine granules are soft on the kittens paws, there is no odour issues and it is easy to clean. I love it!

Purchased in March 2021 at IGA for $6.20.

Chandler C.Chandler Cat Litter

Hi Kerry, Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. We are happy to hear Chandler Soft Kitten Litter has met your expectations. We thank you for your continued support in purchasing Chandler Soft Kitten Litter.

Viv
VivGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I've tried a few

I used this for first then switched it up to see if there was something better but the clumping ones tend to get caught in their paws and onto the carpet. The paper ones absorb the wee too much and it wastes the litter too quickly. This one the wee goes to the bottom and is absorbed by the clay dust/small clay and the poo is easy to scoop out and not odour-some at all. Best litter I've tried and I've tried a few.

Purchased in January 2018 at Woolworths for $5.80.

RudolphandHermey
RudolphandHermeyNew South Wales

Perfect litter

Ive been using this 12yrs for 1 cat. It realy absorbs smell. Lasts a lot longer than is whats recommend in packet. Very easy to clean. A few stray bits of litter seem to get out the tray but its not messy and easily picks up. Price is ok not cheap but affordable for how long it lasts

Purchased in January 2019 at Supermarket .

Taylor
TaylorSydney

Brilliant product

A great product that is good value. As with all cats they are picky and mine love this brand so it is brilliant that it is one of the cheaper ones available.

Chandlers recent change of format, and packaging.

This used to be by far the best cat litter, in my opinion. But since they have changed the material (and packaging) to a light grey substance, it is very sticky, and it sticks to the tray and scoop. It also appears to be a bit less absorbent? Why would they change from their previous clay litter to an inferior one, when it used to be excellent? Regrettably I'm changing to another clay product that is less sticky and 'gluggy'.

peter
peterSydney, NSW

Doesn't Absorb

I thought i would try this brand , it does not absorb at all ,and the cat leaves paw prints all over house after going to toilet, would not try again so going back to my original brand

kayleen
kayleentoowoomba

burmese kittens

my cats use only chandler cat litter , kittens even love it when i have a litter .i buy in bulk when on special.

March 6th 2018 Update: chandler cat litter

yes my cats use chandler cat litter, have used it for many years ,especially for the kittens, i have found it very successful,

Read more reviews - page 2