10Chandler Cat Litter

Peter J.Sydney, NSW41 posts
Daryl
DarylMetropolitan Adelaide, SA7 posts

Not happy. Jan

Only started using this litter a couple of weeks ago. First couple days were good. But went down hill from there. Wee odour. Cleaned out the wet pellets, didn't last long. Using more with this product than what I was using before. Will never buy or recommend again. One word. USELESS. Show details
Kirsten S.
Kirsten S.Illawarra, NSW4 posts
  Original Cat Litter

Terrible. Smells bad after a few days

Room already smells like cat pee after only a few days. Cleaned litter tray and added more and same happens. Will stick to paper based litter. Show details
Lea
Lea

Chandler Cat litter

It absorbs odours, soft on pet's feet, easily disposed of, easy to use, some dust, but not a lot. I don't use anything else for my cat since discovering it at coles, the reject shop stocks it too, not always but most of the time Show details ·  1
kyteflyerHunter Region, NSW79 posts
  Original Cat Litter

My cat loves it and so, then, do I!

I’ve had my adopted cat for almost 6 years and in that time, the only litter he will use (insist on using) consistently, is Chandler. It’s non messy, non stinky, and reliably absorbent. Unlike some others, I have never noticed dust, except a tiny amount when emptying the tray out. The current trayful is the most recent purchase as mentioned below, I’ve now bought it 5 times, from both Coles and Woolies. Show details ·  1
Franca S.
Franca S.2 posts
  Original Cat Litter

It is good value and it works

Low dust and not irritating, the crystal litters produced more dust that was much more irritating.
Very little litter gets spread around.
Good odour absorber
Economical as I have 2 cats Show details ·  1
Donna L
Donna LSydney, NSW3 posts

Too dusty

I thought this was a great product but recently something has changed and it’s way too dusty, almost 25% of a bag is powder. This makes my cat sneeze and cough. I’ll need to change to another cat litter. Shame because this was great on absorbtion and odour control.
Hope they change back the formula to one less dusty. Show details
maureen turk
maureen turk3 posts

Love this kitty litter,

I love this litter litter, my foster cat doesn’t spread all over the floor. With it being bigger pieces, it’s harder for her to kick it out of the tray. It also absorbs the smell really well. Show details ·  1
JMS
JMS2 posts

Very dusty

Not happy with this product.
Very dusty and caused our cat to cough and sneeze. We had concerns for his health after using it unfortunately and had to change to another brand. Show details
Rebecca
Rebecca

The kittens love it!

From the kittens perspective:
They LOVE it! I had one litter tray with chandler kitten, all other litter trays with my regular product. Have you ever seen a line of kittens waiting to use a preferred litter tray? I have! And it was as fabulous as you would expect!

From a humans perspective:
Low odour, easy to scoop the poop, easy to fill, top up, and dispose of. Very absorbent. I did find it a little messy though, especially with kittiens who have long fur and are still Learning to keep themselves clean. Show details ·  1

Chaos Coordinator
Chaos Coordinator
  Soft Kitten Litter

A soft and user friendly litter

I recently trialed chandlers soft kitten litter. It was low dust, the bag was easy to handle and it was very soft on delicate paws. It did get flicked around a fair bit by the babies, however, this was the trade off for having such a light weight, kitten friendly litter. Show details ·  1
Lisa
Lisa

Great product!

- Great absorption
- No odour
- Great for kittens ‍
- Long lasting
I will recommend this kitty litter to others and continue to use ! This is a great product to keep the litter trays fresh without odour. Show details ·  1
Lisa H
Lisa HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome quality product

Great odour absorption
Doesn’t make a mess
Great value
Kind to tiny paws
Will definitely use this product again and recommend to others
Thanks for such a great product keep up the great work Show details ·  1
Mirella B
Mirella BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love the Product

As cat and kitten Foster Carers for Second Chance Animal Rescue we started using the soft mini granules litter. It’s the best litter for Kittens as it is small enough to not stick or annoy the kitten’s feet as they learn to use the litter tray. It absorbs odours well and easy to scoop out including the urine.
I love it so much that I have now started using it with our adopted cats that came from Second Chance Animal Rescue.
Storm one of our cats loves it so much that as soon as I change the litter to a new batch he just loves to roll around it in. Thank you Chandler for making our cats and us happy. Show details ·  1
Casey Fiorenza
Casey FiorenzaMid West, WA
  Soft Kitten Litter

So soft, purrfect for kittens

It's very soft and great for litter training kittens. My foster kittens have preferred this to the larger granules and seem more keen to learn using the tray. It's very easy to tidy up, doesn't spread much and is easy to scoop urine.  Show details ·  1

josephinebrownewood · Chandler Cat Litter

My 8 week old kitten ate some of the cat litter and I was wondering how long until it exits the body at the kitten?

josephinebrownewood

She can't poop since she has eaten it

kyteflyer

I have no idea but at 8 weeks? Take her to the vet. She might need something more than internet advice.

Ok thanks

Fiona W.
Fiona W. · Chandler Cat Litter

Love this litter but I’m just wondering if I can place in council green bin? Is this product compostable to Australian standard 4736

kyteflyer

Might be better to ring your local council. Mine goes in the trash, rather than the green bin. Not sure about its compost standard.

Anjie L. · Chandler Cat Litter

My kittens love this litter but unfortunately they also love to nibble on it. It is toxic for my kitten to digest?

Anjie L.

Thank you so much for coming back to me. I was feeling concerned. Now I can breathe a sigh of relief and let them enjoy their litter.

Compare all Chandler Cat Litter listings