Chandler Cat Litter

See the Best Cat Litter in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Chandler Cat Litter

Chandler Cat litter

It absorbs odours, soft on pet's feet, easily disposed of, easy to use, some dust, but not a lot. I don't use anything else for my cat since discovering it at coles, the reject shop stocks it too, not always but most of the time

Purchased for $7.

• Incentivised Review No
  • Dust Production Small Amount
  • Litter Tracking None

kyteflyer
kyteflyerHunter Region, NSW

My cat loves it and so, then, do I!

I’ve had my adopted cat for almost 6 years and in that time, the only litter he will use (insist on using) consistently, is Chandler. It’s non messy, non stinky, and reliably absorbent. Unlike some others, I have never noticed dust, except a tiny amount when emptying the tray out. The current trayful is the most recent purchase as mentioned below, I’ve now bought it 5 times, from both Coles and Woolies.

Purchased in at Coles Online for $6.70.

Chandler C.Chandler Cat LitterSend a private message

It is good value and it works

Low dust and not irritating, the crystal litters produced more dust that was much more irritating.
Very little litter gets spread around.
Good odour absorber
Economical as I have 2 cats

Purchased in at Coles Supermarkets for $6.70.

Donna L
Donna LSydney, NSW

Too dusty

I thought this was a great product but recently something has changed and it’s way too dusty, almost 25% of a bag is powder. This makes my cat sneeze and cough. I’ll need to change to another cat litter. Shame because this was great on absorbtion and odour control.
Hope they change back the formula to one less dusty.

Purchased in for $6.70.

• Odour Absoprtion
Chandler C.Chandler Cat LitterSend a private message

Thanks for your review. We’re sorry to hear that you experienced dust issues with using Chandler.
We have quality checks in place to make sure our product meets quality requirements.

maureen turk
maureen turk

Love this kitty litter,

I love this litter litter, my foster cat doesn’t spread all over the floor. With it being bigger pieces, it’s harder for her to kick it out of the tray. It also absorbs the smell really well.

• Odour Absoprtion

JMS
JMS

Very dusty

Not happy with this product.
Very dusty and caused our cat to cough and sneeze. We had concerns for his health after using it unfortunately and had to change to another brand.

The kittens love it!

From the kittens perspective:
They LOVE it! I had one litter tray with chandler kitten, all other litter trays with my regular product. Have you ever seen a line of kittens waiting to use a preferred litter tray? I have! And it was as fabulous as you would expect!

From a humans perspective:
Low odour, easy to scoop the poop, easy to fill, top up, and dispose of. Very absorbent. I did find it a little messy though, especially with kittiens who have long fur and are still Learning to keep themselves clean.

Chandler C.Chandler Cat LitterSend a private message

Hi Rebecca, Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. We are happy to hear Chandler Soft Kitten Litter has met your expectations. We thank you for your continued support in purchasing Chandler Soft Kitten Litter.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas

A soft and user friendly litter.

I recently trialed chandlers soft kitten litter. It was low dust, the bag was easy to handle and it was very soft on delicate paws. It did get flicked around a fair bit by the babies, however, this was the trade off for having such a light weight, kitten friendly litter.

• Incentivised Review No
  • Dust Production Small Amount
  • Litter Tracking Moderate Amount

Great product!

- Great absorption
- No odour
- Great for kittens ‍
- Long lasting
I will recommend this kitty litter to others and continue to use ! This is a great product to keep the litter trays fresh without odour.

Chandler C.Chandler Cat LitterSend a private message

Hi Lisa, Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. We are happy to hear Chandler Soft Kitten Litter has met your expectations. We thank you for your continued support in purchasing Chandler Soft Kitten Litter.

Lisa H
Lisa HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome quality product

Great odour absorption
Doesn’t make a mess
Great value
Kind to tiny paws
Will definitely use this product again and recommend to others
Thanks for such a great product keep up the great work

Chandler C.Chandler Cat LitterSend a private message

Hi Lisa H, Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. We are happy to hear Chandler Soft Kitten Litter has met your expectations. We thank you for your continued support in purchasing Chandler Soft Kitten Litter.

Mirella B
Mirella BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love the Product

As cat and kitten Foster Carers for Second Chance Animal Rescue we started using the soft mini granules litter. It’s the best litter for Kittens as it is small enough to not stick or annoy the kitten’s feet as they learn to use the litter tray. It absorbs odours well and easy to scoop out including the urine.
I love it so much that I have now started using it with our adopted cats that came from Second Chance Animal Rescue.
Storm one of our cats loves it so much that as soon as I change the litter to a new batch he just loves to roll around it in. Thank you Chandler for making our cats and us happy.

Chandler C.Chandler Cat LitterSend a private message

Hi Mirella, Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. We are happy to hear Chandler Soft Kitten Litter has met your expectations. We thank you for your continued support in purchasing Chandler Soft Kitten Litter.

Casey Fiorenza
Casey FiorenzaMid West, WA

So soft, purrfect for kittens

It's very soft and great for litter training kittens. My foster kittens have preferred this to the larger granules and seem more keen to learn using the tray. It's very easy to tidy up, doesn't spread much and is easy to scoop urine.

Chandler C.Chandler Cat LitterSend a private message

Hi Casey, Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. We are happy to hear Chandler Soft Kitten Litter has met your expectations. We thank you for your continued support in purchasing Chandler Soft Kitten Litter.

Better than most

Good for adult cats as it absorbs well and leaves less dust around the place. I find that I don’t need to change it more than once a week.
Young kittens (under 8weeks) that I Foster try and eat it though so I don’t often use it for them

Never cleans
Never cleansSydney, NSW

This is quite good

...not only do my babies use the tray with this litter, they take great delight in scratching in it hurling bits against the wall in attempts to cover anything they have produced. This, by the way, is a compliment.... wee boy has been known to stand in a tray filled with other litter and pee outside! Doesn’t seem to produce much dust and nicely absorbs smells.

Perfect

Used lots of litter, got this and never looked back so perfect for our little kitties. Its soaks up all the bits that they do and allways seem to be happy to use it :)

Chandler C.Chandler Cat LitterSend a private message

Hi Gregh, Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. We are happy to hear Chandler Original Cat Litter has met your expectations. We thank you for your continued support in purchasing Chandler Original Cat Litter.