Tyrrells Property Inspections

3.4

5 reviews · Statistics

60% · 32 · 40%

Job Satisfaction
Brand Manager for Tyrrells Property Inspections? Claim your listing.
See the Best Home Inspection Companies in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

S Singh
S SinghNSWSydney, NSW

Emma H.
Emma H.2 posts

Highly Recommended

Peter Ellis from Tyrrells helped me with a tenancy issue involving rising damp, mould and poor ventilation. Peter is extremely thorougher and takes the time to report on all the issues, Peter's report really helped me break the lease without penalty. Highly recommended.
MO8
MO8Sydney5 posts

Mika
Mika

Thorough and professional

The consultants are very thorough and professional, taking time to go through all defects while addressing concerns and questions.

I would highly recommend an independent inspection from Tyrrells Property Inspections.

Nicopustil
NicopustilAU

Building inspection report

I called Tyrrell's after spending a lot of money in trying to fix my roof. They came, got up the roof, took pictures and sent me a very detailed report with a plan of action and estimated quote value in the market When I called the builder I already had a plan which they had to follow which was great.