Tyrrells Property Inspections

Tyrrells Property Inspections

Different experience

After posting my question i came across this review which relates to Tyrrells at Gladesville NSW
★ 1 out of 5 stars. · 9 months ago

I had numerous issues with Tyrrells which include being misinformed, being provided an inadequate and incomplete service (compared to other providers) and lastly, paying $200 more in comparison for a superficial check.
I had been misinformed that the report would include measurements (they apologized and are now amending their sample report, which I had been sent, to avoid confusion).

Out of curiosity, I checked with other companies, measurements are in fact a separate service however, others include photos of all findings along with an inspection of the garage/storage for approximately $300.
I was charged $520 for a service which did not cover this (note that their prices fluctuate also - I was quoted $650 when it came time to do the inspection but they honoured their initial quote of $520 from an email sent a few months earlier). The lack of photos was an issue; I had expected photos to be taken, knowing that it wouldn't take much time also. In order to fully understand the findings and to ensure that everything would be covered when communicating the defects to the contractors, I needed to spend time going through the full inspection process myself to take photos of everything.

While the inspection by the consultant was superficial, only taking around 45 minutes, I myself have spent unnecessary time on this and for a comprehensive check at a much lower cost, I highly recommend engaging another company to help with your inspection.

Thorough and professional

The consultants are very thorough and professional, taking time to go through all defects while addressing concerns and questions.

I would highly recommend an independent inspection from Tyrrells Property Inspections.

Building inspection report

I called Tyrrell's after spending a lot of money in trying to fix my roof. They came, got up the roof, took pictures and sent me a very detailed report with a plan of action and estimated quote value in the market When I called the builder I already had a plan which they had to follow which was great.