Tyrrells Property Inspections

Tyrrells Property Inspections

See the Best Home Inspection Companies in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Tyrrells Property Inspections? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.4
S Singh
S SinghSydney, NSW

Dishonest building report favouring the builder

• Incentivised Review No
Emma H.
Emma H.

Highly Recommended

Peter Ellis from Tyrrells helped me with a tenancy issue involving rising damp, mould and poor ventilation. Peter is extremely thorougher and takes the time to report on all the issues, Peter's report really helped me break the lease without penalty. Highly recommended.

• Incentivised Review No
MO8
MO8Sydney

Different experience

Thorough and professional

The consultants are very thorough and professional, taking time to go through all defects while addressing concerns and questions.

I would highly recommend an independent inspection from Tyrrells Property Inspections.

Home Inspection Companies

Find out how Tyrrells Property Inspections compares to other Home Inspection Companies

Building inspection report

I called Tyrrell's after spending a lot of money in trying to fix my roof. They came, got up the roof, took pictures and sent me a very detailed report with a plan of action and estimated quote value in the market When I called the builder I already had a plan which they had to follow which was great.