Ultimate Pet Nutrition Nutra Thrive for Cats

Ultimate Pet Nutrition Nutra Thrive for Cats Questions & Answers

Denise
Denise

Why can't I buy Nutra Thrive for cats directly from the manufacturer any more, or for a reasonable price from a local distributor? The US manufacturer presently has a promotional offer of 3 tubs for US$188 - a 64% snap sale. The local distributor is selling just 1 tub for AUS$205! This cat loving Aussie is feeling ripped off!!

Abu bakr W.
Abu bakr W.

how longg does it takefor you guys to ship to australia

Morea
Morea

Where can I purchase nutra thrive powder for cats in Newcastle Australia

Frank
Frank

Do you sell to Australia please

Suemo
Suemo

Hi. We have ordered 3 units of this product and the Australian Border Force has stopped the supply saying we need an import permit. Has anyone else had this problem, and if so how did you get around it? Ta. DK

Ricardo
Ricardo

Hello. Where did you purchase the product from, direct from the US, and did you have any issues with postage/delivery? Thank you.

Jay
Jay

I ordered the product online and it was sent to me via postage/courier and I did not have any issues with the delivery. It took a while to get it - but it was OK - I was glad to get it when it arrived.

Get an answer from our members and Ultimate Pet Nutrition representatives