Ultimate Pregnancy and Nursing Pillow

See the Best Body Pillows in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Best pillow ever

I got myself the essentials pack and from night one i had already noticed the difference in my sleep once using it. Highly recommended. No regrets. The butterfly pillow is excellent for travel or just everyday use at home. If anyone is looki g for a maternity pillow this is the one.

Perfect product

I got the Essential Pack for my wife when she complained she's not comfortable while sleeping. Now she can't live without it. The ultimate pillow is perfect for the sleep and the Butterfly pillow is good for travel and couch uses. Highly recommended this product to anyone who's looking for pregnancy pillows.

Wouldn't of got through my pregnancy without it!

I absolutely love my pillows to bits!
I 100% mean it when i say i couldn't live without it. Super soft and cuddly. Great for breast feeding and helping me get a better sleep at night. Its super supportive when lying on my side. I highly recommend this to any mum looking for a pregnancy pillows. Hands down the best!

Amazing pillow

Amazing Pillows!
I brought the Essentials Pack at the beginning of the month, which came with both the Ultimate Pillow and the Butterfly pillow! It was a total of $191.80 for the package deal, usually the ultimate pillow on its own is $172 so it was worth paying a tiny bit extra for the other pillow! Since using the pillows sleeping has been amazing! I actually use the smaller of the two a lot more than the bigger one. Quality of the pillows and cases were very very good. Highly recommend this company if you are looking for a pregnancy pillow however if it is a bit much for the package deal I would recommend just buying the small one as its cheaper and I love it a little more! Well worth the money 10/10!!

Terrible

I bought A COMPO but they only sent me 1 but took me $191. Then i contacted them and they said resend me new one. I'm waiting for 1 month already but it hasn't come yet. Also the one i got here, it looks so so bad. Never buy here please. Cheating customer.

Snuggly and Practical!

My wife got this pillow and it helped her so much — she actually enjoyed good sleep during that long third-trimester (if only she didn't have to wake up to go to the bathroom so often). It was brilliant for comfort and support during sleeping and sitting up.

Thanks Josh, Glad to hear your wife loved it!

For the Husbands Too!

My wife got the Ultimate Pregnancy and Nursing Pillow some time ago. She absolutely loves it! Helped her with lower back pain. We tend to fight over who gets to sleep with it as it been my 'go-to' pillow for those lazy Sunday afternoon naps. Unbelievably comfortable!

Best by far

I've spent so much money myself on breastfeeding pillows and also received 1 or 2 as gifts also and none compare to this one. I knew I'd be breastfeeding for a few years so I was constantly trying to find the pillow that would save my neck and back pain due to constantly having a baby in my arms. Perfectly firm where it needs to be for great support. Seriously put this one on your baby shower gift list you'll love it.
Awesome support
Nothing

Definitely helped with my back pain!

Quite happy with the pillow! its firm and gove support. I used it for a week so far and it has already helped with the back pain I've had since 20 weeks. The only thing negative I can point out is that it is not always supportive in the neck area as it is one size and firmness for all so to me it sits quite high and I have to flip it the other way round to sleep on my own pillow.

Fantastic maternity pillow! Exactly what I was looking for!

I have been looking for a good maternity pillow for a while and now I have found it! The ultimate maternity pillow is exactly what I have been searching for. I have needed a decent night sleep and as my belly has grown with baby, I have valued this pillow so much more! Thanks so much for sending it so quickly!!! Such a delight buying from you once again thank you so much!

The Ultimate Pregnancy & Nursing Pillow = Excellent !

I bought the Ultimate Pregnancy & Nursing Pillow when I was 12 weeks into my pregnancy and I’m glad that I made that purchase. The pillow is right shape for me and it is long enough so I can make a cosy ‘’bird nest’’ on my bed. Now I wouldn’t go to sleep without the Ultimate Pregnancy & Nursing Pillow.
Nice & Comfy