3Ultra Lite

Ultra Lite

3Ultra Lite

75%10%15%

Weight Lost
  • Yes, but have not reached my goal weight yet
  • Yes, I have reached my goal weight
  • I have gained weight
3.5
3.7

Mum.mum.mum
Mum.mum.mumMelbourne4 posts

Excellent introduction to low carb diet

I originally went on Ultralite before my wedding and lost 15kg in 3 months and then maintained it. There are powdered drinks and soups which are very filling and yummy for between meal snacks and the rest of the time you only count carbs, not calories, 20g of carbs per day. You visit the consultant every week for a checking, in my case I had a consultant who was also a naturopath, perfect! I was never hungry and you only do do light exercise, like a daily walk. I also think you can claim part of the cost from your health insurance. It was years ago and I can’t remember the cost, several hundred dollars, not much more. Show details
LHB
LHBGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Programme

I lost 12.5 kilograms in 5 months. I learned a lot about the importance of balancing carbs and proteins. Now I am maintaining my weight, and learning the importance of self control.
I highly recommend the program!
Laura Z.
Laura Z.Central Queensland, QLD

Great Result!

Great Programme with my wonderful Ultralight Consultant Angella D! I had a wonderful mentor who explained all the ins and outs of the programme, supported me, explained the carbs/protein exchange in my body. Answered my many questions, and was there 24/7 if I needed her. I am a diabetic, and although following the recepies was at times difficult due to lack of time for preparation of meals. My BGL's are at an all time low, and I lost 6kgs! in 5 weeks. I did find the sweet sachets sickly sweet, but I persisted and am very happy with the results! Laws60 Show details
Zeena
ZeenaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

No - As soon as you finish you put the weight back on - but more than before!

Expensive and overrated. Recipes are outdated and do not cater for vegetarians or allergies. All they give you is sickly drink sachets and some naturopathic stuff. Google info for keto and do it yourself! Waste of $$$ Show details
Kezza
Kezza

Great way to Trim down with Positive Results and Support

Hi I have just finished a 7 week program loosing 6.3 kg and 33 cm. (Which keeps me at my ideal weight).

I found the recipes very tasty, and had great support with our Ultralite consultant Katie.

Every thing that you needed e.g. Recipes, Keto Sticks Vinegar and Flaxseed Oil was all provided in the cost.

I would recommend this diet to any one who wishes to lose weight and get there Healthy Life Style back on track.

Suzie
Suzie

DebraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

It works if you are motivated enough

It worked for me. I lost 32kg & have been able to maintain weight loss. I think that if you are not ready in your mind then it won't work.

marilyn4508
marilyn4508QLD, 40214 posts

Jo
Jo

Zero follow up once fees paid

I signed up with ultralite as online client as I am a regional client. I paid the required fees and had promise of ongoing phone contact with a consultant. I had one such call and never had another call. Consultations were a part of program. I received a few general emails only. Very very poor .

Sonia@TSV
Sonia@TSVTownsville2 posts

megalina
megalinaSydney Surrounds, NSW12 posts

Fluxette
FluxetteAU

A Simple Solution to Weight Loss you can Maintain

Ultra Lite is an excellent program that educates clients on how to eat for life. I was attracted to it as it was just normal food, nothing processed and food that you can choose yourself. It is fantastic that you get one on one support from your consultant and it is also wonderful that you are not hungry and have no cravings. I easily lost 10kg in just 5 weeks. Great Program !
Easy to Follow and you are not hungry!
The hardest things is taking the oil and vinegar.
happymind
happymindAU3 posts

Weight Loss Education

The Ultra-lite program, manuals and consultants educated me on how to eat for life. I learned how and why I should be eating this way, what foods were good for my long term weight loss and maintenance. I learned not only what foods I should avoid but WHY??? Once I understood what negative impact these foods had not only on my weight but my mental physical wellbeing, I was happy to let them go.I also learned how to prepare delicious meals for the whole family.
It works and its cost effective
I found it tough to let my coffee go
Jo_Kidder
Jo_KidderAU

The program that WORKS

After trying every diet (and I mean every diet) under the sun, the Ultra Lite program is the only program that started working from day 1 and was easy to follow and manage. No long intricate book to wade through, precise information, fabulous support and healthy food. It was a recipe destined for success and that is what I got.

I would recommend this program to everyone!
Practical, healthy, easy to follow

essentialbodypt
essentialbodyptAU

The best solution!

I have been in the health and fitness industry for most of my life. I have found Ultra Lite to be the easiest and most effective weight management progam I have ever seen. As a personal trainer my main aim is to encourage clients to exercise and improve their nutrition. The exercise regime is easy, nutrition on the other hand most clients find difficult, until they are introduced to Ultra Lite. Ultra Lite is easy to follow, it takes away all the confusion and educates you for life. My clients have had amazing results and have maintained their weight loss all thanks to the Ultra Lite Health and Weight Management programs.
It educates clients.
I can honestly say there are no cons.