Uncle Tobys O&G Chunky Oatmeal

The Best, but!!!

This product is so superior to anything else off the shelves of the major supermarkets, it appears they (confirmed by Woolies CHAT just a few minutes ago) have decided to discontinue the product, perhaps to level the playing field to a more mediocre standard. The consumer misses out again!! That aside, I congratulate Uncle Toby’s on the product and I hope to see it return to our shelves soon.

Absolutely delicious.

Would like to congratulate you on this delicious product. Fantastic topped/mixed with yoghurt.
I have it everyday for breakfast or even a snack in the afternoon.
Well done!
Suzie

Yum

I loved these oats. Not being a big fan of oats this has changed my mind. Love the flavour not to sweet. Keeps me full all morning.

I love the taste and soo healthy

I love this product as a whole. Great taste price healthy and packaging. However the reason I have only goven it 3 stars is that the product has just changed to sachets which is wasteful as the sizes are too big for me. There is too much packaging which is not good for the environment. The price has gone up as a consequence too.

Sugar?

Why for 50g serve have 31.8g carb but 100g serve head 23.9g? Ann i missing something? Out does taste great but it's a bit expensive.

Love this product so much that I actually couldn't go about my day without it! I can no longer find it on the shelves. I am devo! Does anyone know if it has been discontinued or where else but woolworths can I get it!
Unfortunately this product has been discontinued as I too was devastate. Every time I find an amazing product its not soon after they discontinue it....mustn't be popular as its an expensive product but amazingly good.

Why has the product changed from a packet to sachets. Where can I find it? The sachets are too big for me and it's such a waste of packaging material.
I agree. I think they're trying to sell it as porridge but it's way better cold.Where can you get the sachets? I've looked on their website for the chunky oatmeal and it doesn't show up any more. The rest of their oats are pretty bland in comparison.

Similar listings