SSE35, SSE35+1, SSE35+P

magoo
magooGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No support for questions

Mostly good, however whilst on current call, 2nd incoming caller cuts out 1st. Haven't received a reply to fix this problem.
Has good hard of hearing Boost button to help in that regard

Nothing but trouble

Since buying this for my business a month or so ago it's been playing up more than working. 'Out of range' and actually not allowing incoming phone calls because of it means a loss of business to me. Googling the issue to see it it is a quick fix made me realise it's a very common problem and probably a defect of the phone!? Not impressed. I'll be steering clear of this brand when I purchase another to replace this!!!

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Jeja
JejaNSW, 2217

Does what it says on the box

Needed an easy to use handset for an elderly grandparent suffering from dementia and almost deaf so had to be very easy to use. Very happy with the purchase as the device is sturdy, easy to hear and notice when it rings and sound is very good. Yes it is chunky but for someone with dementia and visual impairments it is just what is needed. Happy to recommend

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Ursula
UrsulaHarrington

Its good enough to us. We are pensionaer and understand and use this phon succesful.

That phon working succesful for us. We are happy with them. Working good. Easy to handle ecspecily for older People. Phonbook easy to use to.
Das Telefon wirkt gut. Wir sind damit zufrieden. Ist gut zu bedienen speziell für aeltere menschen mit seh-und hoerproblemen. Also können wir es bestens weiter empfehlen.

Date PurchasedMar 2016
HCM
HCMBrisbane

Poor range

Purchased sse35 after many years of happy service from a SSE27. The difference is astounding. The SSE35 declares itself "out of range" at about 15m from the base station (same location as previous base station) Basically the phone transmission range is about 1/4 of the previous model and cant be used outside the house. Really not suitable given we live on acreage. Unfortunately it has taken a couple of months to determine that it was not "user error", but the nature of the product. Unbelievable!

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Aberfeldy
AberfeldyAU

Not userfriendly

The phone works perfectly on outwards calls but it is impossible to receive a call or a message.
The manual is incomprehensible and it is impossible to get it to work properly, despite many attempts.
On that basis, it has to be classified as not fit for purpose and therefore junk.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
chris
chrisnorth tamborine

How to put the ringer on

Good big letters for oder generation. Nice and loud with the booster function. Very happy with the phone.
Its good for the older generation, but they cannot unfortunately ring the phonebook selections because theres too
many steps to do that. The price was in relation to the functions of the phone ok.

Date PurchasedApr 2010

Lousy Product

Have trouble with volume, hardly hear caller. Phone rings pick up to answer goes straight to leave message. When going back to point of purchase they do not want to help, they tell you only 1 month warranty with them,Won't refund your money. Don't buy, do not buy this Product.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
John Carson
John CarsonSydney

Terrible interface

Date PurchasedMay 2016

No Speed dial

Bought the phone for elderly parent who is hearing impaired. No problems so far... is able to hear clearly without wearing hearing aids. However... to make ph calls easier to make...discovered there is NO SPEED DIAL!! The process to locate the stored ph number to make a call is so labour intensive for the elderly...you would be quicker to put the number in yourself. This process needs to be easier for the elderly...such a great ph in other aspects... but seriously needs SPEED DIALING!!

Date PurchasedJan 2017

We have 4 phones and only one will ring

Darn useless phones. Brand new and we are having heaps of trouble with them.'Can only get one phone to ring. Manual useless. We purchased 2 x handset and one extension. Tried everything and cannot get them to work. On the phone that does ring we cannot change the ring tone or the volume - we are missing calls all the time.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
lily
lilytoowoomba qld

not able to have handset 2 with incoming call volume

handset 2 unable to make ring in volume and delete t coil. am I able to return to good guys retail store for more
ease of tuning in phone. have no further comments to make. have no further comments need your reply and assistance. hoping for help or do I return product. lillian field

MMR

Crap phone

Frustrated Dyson Owner
Frustrated Dyson OwnerSydney, NSW

Great phone

I have a hearing impairment this is the only brand phone I can hear on. I have had this model for a while now, I have had no problems with it, I find it easy to use, its great having the announce caller feature, I no longer answer annoying overseas telemarketing calls. I find it easy to use and I would buy again if I needed to. I am in process of purchasing one for my mother as she also has hearing problems.