Unimom Forte Hospital Grade Double Electric

Unimom Forte Hospital Grade Double Electric

Pros

• Simple to adjust to comfortable, effective suction

• Fairly quiet

• Effortless to clean

• Portability
  • Suction
  • Comfort

great pump! Better than Medela!

The unimom pump is very good. I have a couple of issues though.. with the silicone massager it really helps me to get a letdown quickly however they are too small for me. I really wish they made them larger to accommodate the 27 mm /30 mm flange. I can get the milk I need in 30 mins with the silicone massager but it’s sore. Without it it takes me an hour to get the same amount of milk :( There is also a loud knocking noise after pumping a long time.. don’t know if the motor is wearing out or overheating? Machine gets very hot to the touch .

Purchased at Trademe.

RachaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic!

A fantastic breast pump, far exceeded my expectations. Quiet, fast to charge, easy to assemble and clean, this pump has been an absolute life saver!
Not too big or bulky, easy to sit with comftoably while still being with bub

Purchased in April 2019 at The nile for $179.00.

Kelsoc

KelsocSydney, NSW

Awesome product

This pump is my best friend! Easy to assemble, use and clean! Great size for travel. Has really helped my milk supply. Great value for money. I use it every 3-5 hours. It is a little noisy but doesn't matter too much.

Purchased in March 2019 for $299.00.

Electric Breast Pumps

Find out how Unimom Forte Hospital Grade Double Electric compares to other Electric Breast Pumps

Arlene

ArleneAuckland

I should have bought one earlier

I wish I bought a unimom breastpump right away after my baby was discharged from NICU almost 3 months ago. The midwife recommended unimom brand to me but I wasn’t too sure if the quality is the same as the hospital’s one. After 3 months of hiring a medela hospital grade, I’ve finally given unimom a chance. I can’t believe how good it is! The pump’s grade is the same as medela’s hospital grade pump. My money is not wasted at all. I could have had a lot of savings if I bought one right from the start. Thanks unimom for delivering the product as you said it was.

kat2311

kat2311Tamworth

Love it, great pump

I've never been able to express milk but this pump is so different compared to others. I love it. Highly recommend.I only pump when I need to or if I need to leave my baby for a small amount of time so don't use it everyday. Very comfortable to use and I love that you can buy replacement parts at a reasonable price.

Emily

EmilyMelbourne

Excellent pump!

I was given this pump by my sister and think it’s great! I used a Medela with my first and this is more powerful.
It has powerful suction and the double makes it quicker. I didn’t find the breast massagers comfortable as I have large breasts but it still works well just a with the flanges.
Highly recommend.

Loz291

Loz291New South Wales

Life Savour!

L Lin

L LinNorthcote

Life Saver!

Had supply issue with both babies, had to use a pump at the hospital then home to encourage milk supply (as well as the the baby ofcourse), this is just as good as the hospital one and used it for both babies, it’s comfortable, very hygiene as the parts can be sterilised in the microwave, and very good range of suction power that can be adjusted to suit. A real life saver!

Ash

AshPerth, Western Australia

Perfect & easy to carry anywhere

I bought this double breast pump in November 2014 and it served me for 6 months non stop. As my son was hospitalised many times during this period and on many occasions I wasn’t allowed to touch him. But due to this excellent pump I was still able to feed him my milk. As he was allergic to formula, I don’t know how we would have keep him alive without help of this pump. Thanks for serving me during my hard time. it’s very easy to clean & quick to fill 2 bottles at same time. It’s small machine to use for travelling, too.

Lou C

Lou CNewcastle

Well made and sturdy.

Not sure how the comfort compares to other pumps as this is the only one I used. It was easy to use and clean. At one point I had it on the ground and accidentally kicked it and the valve snapped. I emailed unimom who replaced the valve for free and express posted it to me the next day. Excellent customer service!

LKB

LKBPerth

Highly recommend!

I got this pump after having my second baby. With my first I used the medela swing single which was recommended to me at the time, I therefore thought that it was the best available on the market but boy was I wrong! For many months I struggled on with it unaware that there was a much better, more comfortable and efficient pump available on the market. With breastfeeding my second baby I dreaded the thought of using the medela again, even the sound of it makes me quiver! I'm so glad I found the unimom forte, it makes pumping a dream. Even as a double, it is quiet, very efficient and super comfortable. Definitely using it for future babies!

Bee

BeeBrisbane

Brilliant!!!

I bought my Unimom from Milkbar Breastpumps and I absolutely love it! it's easy to use, soft on your breasts, extracts an impressive amount of milk and it's pink!!! I have only just started using the pump for my newborn to bring my milk in and I cannot recommend this product enough.

P.cilla

P.cillabrisbane

good while it lasted

this pump was great it lt kept up my supply really well and it extracted so much milk. the double suction took away pressure from each though when you used them both at once. also it was hard leaning forward all the time otherwise the milk would leak out. it was good while it lasted it broke 2 times while i had it unfortunately in 1yr.

Azmaris

AzmarisOfficer

great product!

great product!
easy to clean and intruction easy to follow.
all the parts are very simple and comes with very soft color.
i used it 5x a day (30-40mins) for my baby girl, its very recommended as its very handy and easy to set up.
as the machine is small, its easy to carry around.

Kayla

KaylaKalgoorlie

This is the best breast pump I've ever brought!!

Before I started using this breast pump I'd only get 80-110mls in 20minutes. My pump arrived yesterday and I've already got 300+mls stored in the freeze. I highly recommend this pump, best thing I've ever brought, and so easy to use.

Thank you to the lady's at Milkbar they are so friendly and amazing!! So inlove with this pump

Casey

Casey

Didn't work for me!!

I couldn't get any milk with this, nor the avent electric. Was too difficult using two at once and I had much more success with a medela hand held. The reason I suspect it gets so many good reviews was because it offered free products for a good review!! Well my babe is nearly 4 so that was a few years ago. But I didn't even keep it for my second.

Eileen O.Unimom

Great pump and fantastic customer service!

Pauline

Pauline

As good as Medala for far less

I bought this pump after borrowing a Medala from a friend and I can honestly say this pump is as good if not better, and it was a quarter of the price. As well, the Unimom can be used by different mums hygienically, which the Medala isn't. Suction is great, results were great, I was really happy with this pump.

Stefanie Li

Stefanie LiMelbourne

The best breast pump I have ever used

I tried several breast pump and found this product. I have been breastfeeding my son for more than 1 year. The product is very powerful,with double electric pump. I can easily use the twin pump in one time. The price is reasonable.The only disadvantage is the product is a little heavy and not easy to carry.

Eileen O.Unimom

Forte Unimom breast pump - Great Product and Value!

Julia J.

Julia J.asked

Hi there. I am deciding on a breast pump and thinking of getting this one. I just wanted to check if this pump is suitable for someone that will be relying on a breat pump 100% so pumping more thn 5 times a day.
Julia

DONNA Y.

DONNA Y.asked

I seem to have an issue with the milk pumping up instead of Into the bottle? It's not everytime and if I change the lid, rubber circle and plastic base it works fine. It's weird though because I'm replacing it in exactly the same position and then the milk goes into the bottle.

I hope this makes sense, just not sure where I'm going wrong?

Donna

DarwinHistoryandWartime

DarwinHistoryandWartimeasked

how do I go about sterilising all the different parts?

Rachael

I use my bottle steraliser.

so steam/microwave is ok or do I go with millions/chemical sterilisation?

Get an answer from our members and Unimom representatives

Features:

• The Unimom Forte Hospital Grade Double Electric Breast Pump weighs 1.74kg, making it one of the lightest hospital-grade breast pumps on the market.
  • The breast pump has a closed system to ensure hygienic breast pumping, so you don’t need to worry about any nasties contaminating your baby’s nourishment. It also means you don’t need to wash or worry about mould growth in the pump tubing.
  • A quiet motor in the electric pump allows for discreet pumping, even next to a sleeping partner.
  • It has customisable, rhythmic suction with a vacuum range of between 50-300mmHg, ensuring optimal comfort as well as efficient breast milk extraction.
  • The breast pump gives you the option of either single or double pumping, letting you whiz through expression sessions.
  • Being BPA-free means that no toxins leach from plastics on this breast pump into your milk supply.
  • You can also purchase an optional switch kit that allows you to manually express.

Points of praise:

• According to most reviewers, it’s easy to find a suction setting that is comfortable, gentle on the breasts, and effective.
  • Most reviewers found this breast pump to be fairly quiet, and said that their bub could still nap peacefully in the same room while they were using it.
  • They also noted that the closed system provided for pain-free cleaning.
CategoryElectric Breast Pumps