UNIP SMSF Administration

UNIP SMSF Administration

21 reviews · Statistics

100% · 210%

Rates and Fees
See the Best SMSF / Small Funds in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Linda B.
Linda B.NSWSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

What a find!

It took me 18 years to find this company and what a stand out performer they are! Helpful, friendly and best of all don't overcharge for their platform. Nothing seems too much hassle for them. Even when I think it's my issue they ring me to see if they can help. Where do you find that sort of service these days.
Jason B.
Jason B.

Excellent platform and service - makes portfolio management and SMSF admin easy!

Having experienced poor service from an "all inclusive" super fund admin company whose name rhymes with Qsuirrel, I looked for a platform that included SMSF admin and tax compliance services but also let me add assets manuals and access the system freely. UNIP was perfect!
Greg
Greg

Excellent Value

I switched over to UNIP because I was not happy with the service and expense of my previous accountant. I actually was shocked when I received their last invoice and thought there must be a better and fairer way to have my super fund administered and looked after. Initially I needed support with the process but was helped during this time. I can certainly recommend UNIP and their platform to anybody who is looking for a cost effective way to run their smsf.

Brett D
Brett DMelbourne

The Best SMSF Platform

I had been looking for a low cost platform to manage my SMSF portfolio and luckily found UNIP. The platform is so easy to use and offers fare more automation of my transactions than any other platform I looked at.

I needed a little help to get started but the support staff made it so easy, end of year is going to be a breeze now.

All this and about half the price of the others, couldn't ask for more.

Gabriel
GabrielMelbourne

Good Value for money and excellent service

I have recently joined UNIP and had a good experience dealing with the Support team during the set-up process. They are very attentive and provided prompt resolution to all my queries. The software is straight forward and the server is fast. Pricewise is very competitive, one of the best value for rmoney on the market. I look forward to keep doing business with UNIP for the years to come.

trevtex
trevtexSouth AustraliaAdelaide, South Australia7 posts

Save money is the name of the SMSF game

Recently transferred over to UNIP from Multiport.

Breath of fresh air with the huge fees reduction.

We are in pension mode and needed to cut our fees substantially, the way interest and dividend receipts are down these days.

Service is good even though it took a little time for our bank to accept our instructions to change to UNIP.

Thanks Ashok and keep up the good work.

Garth
GarthNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

User Friendly

Easy to use and good support is there if you need it. Lots of features and hopefully it will make the EOY task painless

Ian L.
Ian L.WAPerth, WA2 posts

A pleasant experience, and good value for money

After a long search for suitable software and guaranteed price, I am happily settled with UNIP. The software is straight-forward, and the service is excellent. Had numerous communications with the Support Team, which made for fast and efficient set-up. Good value for money too! Hope to stay with UNIP over the coming years.

Steve
Steve

Excellent Product And Superb Service

I'm new to UNIP and not overly savvy with using software. So I have requested lots of support in order to get established and the UNIP response has been superb. Regardless of what time of the day I have requested assistance it's always forthcoming within 24 hours. When I consider the value offered by UNIP I wish I had transitioned across many years earlier.

Marcos M
Marcos M

Real value for money

It's been under a year since we registered our SMSF and were conscious of keeping costs down while remaining complaint. UNIP SMSF Administration has certainly been up to the task. Our onboarding wasn't without glitch - there was an issue with unit pricing - but the speed in which this issue and our other questions were resolved by Ashok and the UNIP team provided us with even greater confidence in the service. Keep up the good work!

Trevor J
Trevor JSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

Exceptional Service

Having had a few issues of understanding (which happens when you get a non-accountant like me dealing with accounting and SMSF professionals) UNIP provided very quick responses and excellent feedback.

I have found UNIP to provide exactly what I want for a reasonable fee and have found no issues where they have not been able to set me on the correct path.

I would highly recommend them!

January 16th 2018 Update: The standard continues

I reviewed UNIP 2 years ago. Since then my very high opinion continues to be validated - they are excellent to deal with, highly responsive and provide excellent service.

Arnold
Arnold

Simple and Easy to Use

I currently have 4 portfolios - two SMSFs, one Company and one Trust.

Have used other systems in the past and compared to them this is value for money and simple to use

Tony M.
Tony M.

Great product

I have been using UNIP for nearly 3 years and have found the product has become an essential tool in monitoring my SMSF investments and providing data for annual tax returns. Over this time, UNIP staff has been very supportive and prompt in their response to resolve any queries or requests I have had. Data entry is generally intuitive and the product appears to be bug free. I happily recommend this product for SMSF management.

Jen B.
Jen B.

Easy and intuitive Portfolio Management

We have found using UNIP for our SMSF has been excellent making it well worth taking on our SMSF. The End of year Audit and Tax return service are completed with a minimal of fuss or effort on our end. It is extremely well priced and supported.

Jon
Jon

Simplifies management of portfolios

A very intuitive and logical package for managing share portfolios. Simplifies end of year reporting and excellent for accessing position information on a day to day basis. Automated uploads from banks/brokers works well and cuts down on admin time. UNIP responsive to queries. Overall a very happy user. Going forward would like to see more performance measurement capability.