4.9

• Rates and Fees
Steve

SteveSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very Professional

Have been with Express Super now for 5 years with our SMSF and have had nothing but perfect service. Karl Rayner and Emma Magee are very professional in their work and have never had to worry about anything as they both supply excellent service.

ServiceXpress Super

Thank you very much for your feedback on the service Steve. We appreciate your feedback, loyalty and custom over the last 5 years.

George

George Canberra 2600, ACT

Xpress Super Professional Service

With the many moving parts and shifting government policy goal posts in the SMSF realm, Karl Rayner, as my XpressBLK Client Manager, has consistently provided a high calibre service, (including expertise and communication), that is professional, timely and comprehensive.

ServiceXpress Super

Thank you for your feedback George. Receiving this product review has made our day.

Max

MaxSydney, NSW

Professional service

New SMSF formed and Karl Rayner at Xpress Super provided excellent support and insights. Communication and compliance advice was very helpful for someone new to this. Using their XpressBLK service.

ServiceXpress Super

Thank you for your kind words Max. We are thrilled to hear you are enjoying the XpressBLK offering.

Diana Anderson

Diana AndersonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Professional integrity

We have been with XpressSuper for 7 years & have been most impressed by their service overall.
I'm especially appreciative of our Xpress Black manager Karl Rayner. He recently sent a comprehensive Health Check of our SMSF with pertinent issues for us to discuss & review. He is an excellent communicator, gently educating us retirees on options & helping solve a problem we inadvertently created. I have great faith in his integrity & professionalism to help manage our SMSF as we change from Individual to Corporate Trustees & into the future.

Kaythi

KaythiSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

I am extremely pleased with the service that Karl Rayner provides me.
He always responds immediately and thoughtfully to all my queries and provides useful and up to date service. I am very happy that I am with Xpress Super.

ServiceXpress Super

What lovely feedback! Thank you Kaythi, we really appreciate your kind words.

michael

michaelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

thanks again Karl

once again thanks to Karl for supplying , some very important and critical info to our solicitor on very short notice to allow , settlement of our recently purchased residential property , everything at Express is handled with ease and very professional , makes my life easy ,,, thanks again Karl , cheers Michael

ServiceXpress Super

Thank you for your kind words Michael. It's great to hear you appreciate the service you receive from our dedicated Client Managers.

Exceptional Service

Xpress Super (Karl and colleagues) went beyond all expectations in diligently, comprehensively and professionally investigating, communicating and resolving a complex taxation matter relating to the management of our SMSF while overseas.

In drawing upon some highly relevant but difficult to source examples of the application of tax law, Karl was able to highlight a simpler and less costly option for us that had been previously overlooked by the legal providers that we had earlier engaged.

I would highly recommend the services of Xpress Super and Karl. I am very pleased that I made the decision in 2014 to engage Xpress Super for our SMSF administration.

ServiceXpress Super

Thank you for your feedback Tony! Hearing our clients are happy and enjoying the service is very important to us.

RobCon

RobConSydney Surrounds, NSW

Best decision to appoint Xpress Super

Why Choose Us? Xpress Super certainly deliver on everything promised on their website in answer to this question. Super is a complex beast, so it turned out to be one of our best decisions to go with them 6 years ago. Great communications, top class systems and support, have made compliance with all the financial, audit and tax requirements a breeze. All this at a very reasonable cost. Highly recommended

ServiceXpress Super

Thanks for the feedback Rob. We appreciate your feedback, loyalty and custom over the last 6 years.

JayDin Super

JayDin SuperSydney, NSW

Makes SMSF easy

Now had a SMSF for 7 years with xpress super my admin provider the while time. They take the hassle out of it, which let's me focus on investing. No regrets, and have never seen a need to shop around.

ServiceXpress Super

Thank you for your feedback. We have enjoyed working with you over the last 7 years and look forward to many more.

Superb service

Xpress Super is a superb offering. I did a lot of research before I signed-up and the outcomes have been fantastic over many years and delivered beyond expectation. A hassle free administration service, great software, strong partners, all at a price point unrivelled. Well done to the entire team.

ServiceXpress Super

Thank you for your review Clayton. We work hard to provide an affordable SMSF solution which provides peace of mind to Trustees so hearing this feedback is great.

Joel

JoelSydney, NSW

Outstanding service from Karl Rayner and the team at Xpress Super!

We have worked with Xpress Super for almost a decade and their services to our clients and practice have been exceptional. They are professional, have high attention to detail and are easy to work with. I would highly recommend their administration services to anyone considering an SMSF.

ServiceXpress Super

Thank you for your feedback Joel. Hearing feedback like this is a great way to start our week!

Pebby

PebbyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Xpress Super Excellent product

Since 2013
Service has been outstanding. We have had two Client Managers since we joined and both have been excellent. Questions are answered almost immediately. Very efficient and the Managers are knowledgeable regarding Super Fund regulations. The software which is used for documents is incredible and the fees are very reasonable.

ServiceXpress Super

Thank you Pebby. We appreciate you taking the time to provide a review of our services.

Sam

SamSouth West, WA

We should have moved to Xpress Super sooner.

We have been with Xpress Super now for 3 years and can highly recommend them. We previously used a Financial Adviser with high fees, poor returns and very slow administration.

ServiceXpress Super

Hi Sam - thank you for taking the time to provide a Product Review. Your feedback is appreciated. Hearing you are willing to recommend our service is certainly a sign we are doing what we set out to achieve for our clients.

Herman K

Herman KLower Chittering, Western Australia

Excellent service right from the start. Best thing we ever did with our super.

We have been with XpressSuper since 2013. Before we joined, we always had problems with administration and audits. On top of that we paid thousands for it. Now with Xpresssuper it's all streamlined, cost effective and easy. The performance of the fund is often better than the All Ords.

Rates and Fees
ServiceXpress Super

Thank you for your kind words Herman. Hearing our clients are satisfied with the service they are receiving is music to our ears!

Fantastic excellent service

Fantastic Exceptional, well done Xpress Super! Over 3 years ago
I switched to Xpress Super seeking well priced, SMSF Administration fund Simple and easy! I have been extremely impressed. Switching over to Xpress Super was easy and support is very professional, clear and prompt communication.. I highly recommended Xpress Super! Well done Karl and everyone at Xpress super !

ServiceXpress Super

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide a review of our services. We appreciate you sharing your experience.

Ric Ward

Ric Ward

Exceptional, well done Karl and Xpress Super!

I switched to Xpress Super seeking well priced, online SMSF Administration. Simple and easy! I have been extremely impressed. Switching over to Xpress Super was easy and support is very professional, clear and prompt! I highly recommended Xpress Super! Well done Karl and team !

ServiceXpress Super

Thank you for your feedback Ric! Hearing our clients are happy and enjoying the service is very important to us.

John C

John CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The BEST SMSF solution!

I rollovered all my industry super funds to Xpress Super over 5 years ago. And I'm very happy I did.

The Xpress Super team are, well, SUPER!

Special thank you to Karl and Emma for their outstanding service and responsiveness.

I get reliability, SMSF made easy and flexible investment options, at a great price. I highly recommend anyone considering a SMSF to call Xpress Super today.

ServiceXpress Super

We love it when clients like you provide us with unsolicited feedback like this John. Thank you from the team!

Suzi

Suzi

Super SUPER!

I joined Xpress Super a year ago after huge dissatisfaction with expensive SMSF managers who managed my funds. I was wondering why it was called self managed as I didn't really get a look in! I'm slow with technology and Karl my Supervisor is incredibly patient and helpful. Carefully choosing stocks myself is fun but knowing tech help is a phone call away was what sold me. I have been very satisfied. Costs are down and compliance is done without me. SUPER
SUPER I call it.

ServiceXpress Super

Thank you very much for providing us with a product review. We appreciate you sharing your experience.

wandbeck

wandbeckSydney, NSW

what was I thinking? SMSF is Easy Peasy :-)

I have been with one of the big managed Super fund for many years. I decided to switch to a SMSF as I wanted to get into precious metals as well as property. I got cold feet each time I looked at this due to what I perceived as a costly and complex process of setting this up. This all changed recently when I came across Xpress Super. They explained the process in simple terms, answered all my questions and were totally transparent throughout.

A big thanks to the team at XpressSuper & particularly Cameron who introduced the service to us. We have had a seamless switchover to the SMSF and its been done in super quick time as we had hoped.

Would recommend your company and services to any of my friends who were looking to do as we have done.

ServiceXpress Super

Thank you for sharing your experience. We love working with clients like you and we're very proud of our staff and solution.

Insight

InsightSydney Surrounds, NSW

I tried out Xpress Super for my new 2nd SMSF and was so impressed I have switched my 1st one over too

ServiceXpress Super

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with a product review. We are pleased that you have confidence in the management of your funds and look forward to continuing the high level of service you have become accustomed.

David John Lynch

David John Lynchasked

How can we transfer our super from other super to xpress super can we talk to someone to explain to us advantages?

Hi David
We would be delighted to talk to you and walk you through the process.
Please contact us on 1300 216 890 or provide us with your contact details at info@xpresssuper.com.au.

Hi David.
Yes, contact them directly and they will show you the process so you will understand. They are very courteous and very patient. If you don't understand ask them, and again till you understand. I am sure you will understand it the first time. All the best.
Regards

Donfitz

Donfitzasked

My wife and I have a SMSF of approximately $1,300,000 in pension mode administered by a Cavendish Super. I am 86 in uncertain health and would like to simplify the financial situation for when I die.
Do you have a balanced product that would handle completely all the administration and pay a monthly pension to my wife. If you do, what would be the entire annual cost for the product and what was the performance of the product for the last 5 years.

Don Fitzgerald
Emeritus Professor

ServiceXpress Super

Thank you for contacting us Don. We would be delighted to assist you with your SMSF needs.

In order to provide you with further information on our fees, we require additional information from you. Can you please email the team at info@xpresssuper.com.au or contact us at 1300 216 890.

Jaan

Jaanasked

Hi my wife and i are looking at a sandwich bar to biy with smsf and we would like to know if you help with bank loans or do you just do the online platform? we need to borrow about 250k

ServiceXpress Super

Hi Jaan - We can certainly assist with the compliance structure, however any loans will need to be arranged by you directly.

Get an answer from our members and Xpress Super representatives