Xpress Super
See the Best SMSF / Small Funds in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Xpress Super

4.9
  • Insurance Options
  • Income Protection
  • Rates and Fees
Michael M.
Michael M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Service

We have been with Xpress since 2019 and are thoroughly satisfied with the service.
Easy to use, very proactive management and provides all of the options we need.
The staff are very helpful and friendly.
Would highly recommend.

ServiceXpress SuperSend a private message

Michael, thank you so much for such a kind review of our services. We truly appreciate it.

Steve G
Steve GGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Glad we made the change.

We transferred our business from one of the very costly full service providers. We no longer wanted full service, but definitely needed help with the accounting and reporting side of managing our SMSF. Karl and Emma have been a pleasure to deal with and are both very knowledgeable. We would recommend this service to others.

ServiceXpress SuperSend a private message

Thank you for such lovely feedback Steve. We love hearing our clients are happy!

Amazing people Amazing service And I don’t say that lightly

Xpress Super have looked after my SMSF for approx 4 years. Karl Rayner, Emma Cass and Marilyn Go are amazingly efficient, knowledgeable and helpful. Makes it all seem so easy

ServiceXpress SuperSend a private message

Thank you for your kind words Paul, it means a lot to our team.

Pebby
PebbyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

XPRESS SUPER IS EXCELLENT WAY OF MANAGING OUR SMSF

7 years.
Very satisfied. Xpress Super staff and client managers are very knowledgeable efficient and keep up to date with the latest Superannuation rules. They answer any queries in a very timely manner.

ServiceXpress SuperSend a private message

Thank you very much Pebby, we appreciate you taking the time to provide a product review.

Raj M.
Raj M.Sydney, NSW

Awesome, efficient and timely

We have found XpressSuper to be awesome, efficient and timely with access to all the online tools that automate and make the process extremely easy. The price is very reasonable for the service provided and they also manage my ASIC registration as well. We recommend XpressSuper more highly, thank you to the XpressSuper Team.

ServiceXpress SuperSend a private message

Thank you for such lovely feedback Raj. We love hearing our clients are happy!

Xpress Super

We chose Xpress Super based on the reviews available on Product Review. We found the service provided by Karl and the team to be very professional and prompt. We went with the XpressBLK package and have found the additional support most useful. The establishment of the fund was undertaken quickly and efficiently with very clear instructions provided. Overall we have been very happy with the service provided.

ServiceXpress SuperSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. We work hard to provide Trustees with an affordable solution with client service as a key focus so hearing this is great.

Dana H.
Dana H.Sydney, NSW

6 year review of Xpress Super

I have been with Xpress Super for 6 years now and have been very happy with their service. They have been proactive in making sure that all required data is provided on time, and have responded to all queries in a timely manner with useful and accurate information.

ServiceXpress SuperSend a private message

Thank you Dana, we have certainly appreciated your loyalty over the last 6 years and it's been a pleasure working with you.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
MonikaS
MonikaS

A great service

We have been with Xpress Super 2 years though we have closed it down now. We experienced a great service, easy to set up and use. It provided a simple and cost effective method of managing our parents Super Fund. We appreciated easy and direct contact with our manager. When that changed to the upgraded service it was more difficult as we didn't the up the premium upgrade because we really didn't need it but our questions were always dealt with quite quickly by email. It saved us a lot of money and hassle from our previous manager's arrangements, so I would not hesitate to recommend it.

ServiceXpress SuperSend a private message

Thank you Monika. It was a pleasure working with you and we wish you all the best!

Noel S.
Noel S.Perth, WA

Everything done to meet SMSF LEGAL REQUIREMENTS .

Only changed over to Express Super with my SMSF, in July. They are very good and efficient at setting it up. Saving me over $8,000 a year in fees. A very satisfying customer.

ServiceXpress SuperSend a private message

Thank you for providing such a lovely review. We are so glad to hear how much money the Xpress Super service saves you!

Dianne L.
Dianne L.Sydney, NSW

Very happy that I moved across to Xpress Super

I brought our SMSF accounts over to Xpress Super in May this year. I have found them to be both professional and efficient in getting my accounts up to date. They are also very patient with all my questions and proactive in their work, which I appreciate. So far I'm very happy with my decision.

ServiceXpress SuperSend a private message

Thank you for your kind words Dianne. It's lovely to hear when clients appreciate the proactive service we provide.

XpressSuper is indeed super.

We've now been with XpressSuper for over 2 years and have experienced all the super admin, reporting processes and tax cycles etc under their guidance. They have been truly invaluable to us. They have been reliable and smart- ie they know their stuff; responsive - ie they answer all our questions immediately or if a tough one after they've properly researched with their technical team. And their platform is easy to use, comprehensive and satisfies all our reporting requirements. And we're only on their basic plan so we get super value! What can I say, we couldn't do our SMSF without them. Thanks XpressSuper.

ServiceXpress SuperSend a private message

Thank you for your review Sam and Lisa. We work hard to provide Trustees with an affordable solution with client service as a key focus so hearing this is great.

Excellent service

We have been with XpressSuper for 5 years. Cameron Mitsos and Emma Magee have given us excellent service.
We don’t use Xpress Black service so any queries we have go to the Admin team who are always prompt, helpful and efficient.

ServiceXpress SuperSend a private message

What lovely feedback Karen, thank you very much for your kind words. We are proud of our admin team and the service they provide but appreciation from our clients means a lot.

Jenny
JennyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy way to self manage your Super with Xpress Super.

Over the last five years, Xpress Super has enabled me to manage my fund in a flexible and responsive way to markets, while providing complete transparency and easy access to my money. As my client manager, Karl has been great with his insights and comprehensive advice in a timely manner either via Zoom or phone, in helping me making the best informed decisions regarding my Super fund.

Rates and Fees
ServiceXpress SuperSend a private message

Thank you for your kind words Jenny. It's great to hear you appreciate the service you receive from our dedicated Client Managers.

Thankyou very much Karl

Karl Rayner has been the Client Manager looking after my SMSF for a number of years now.
I'd like to thank him for for the professional and prompt service he has provided me over that period of time - I've found Karl to be very knowledgeable and helpful and always prepared to go that extra mile to get things done.

ServiceXpress SuperSend a private message

Thank you for your review Tom. We work hard to provide Trustees with a professional and affordable SMSF solution so hearing this feedback is great.

Very supported and satisfied

As my fund goes back over decades. Karl showed extra patience when joining Xpressuper.
The detail required to change adviser in 2020 was enlightening and useful, to understand the inner workings of the super system and rules of operation. Having completed the changeover my input requires very little effort on my behalf. All the figures are available daily.
Great stuff Karl.

Rates and Fees
ServiceXpress SuperSend a private message

Thank you for your lovely feedback Richard. We appreciate you taking the time to provide a review of our services.