Xpress Super

Does exactly what it says on the packet

I've been with Xpress Super for almost a year now and they've given me a great set of tools and personalised service to effectively manage my SMSF.

I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending them.

Very Professional

We moved the administration of our SMSF to Xpress Super in July 2018 where their attention to detail is like a "breath of fresh air" and I highly recommended them.

Thank you for your kind words Sam. We love to hear our clients are happy!

New client

I have recently moved to Xpress Super after my previous accountant decided to retire. The information provided is extremely comprehensive and the service is competitively priced.

Thank you Mark. Your feedback is very important to us.

Outstanding Team

I joined Xpress Super in January 2018 and would highly reccomend them to anyone looking for a professional dedicated team. Cameron, Emma and the team have always provided me with prompt service. I am glad I made the decision to change to Xpress Super, I will always remain with them as a loyal customer. They are very deserving of the five out of five star rating. Well done Xpress Super and a huge thank you to Cameron for his never ending patience and support. If you are thinking of a Super Fund to join or change to then look no further than this amazing team and Company.

Thank you Kate. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with a product review. Nothing makes us happier than hearing the decision to transfer to Xpress Super was a good one!You are most welcome and deserving of any positive reviews. Kate x

I recommend

Cameron and Emma provide a great service. I have never had a bad experience with Xpress Super, thank you very much!

Thank you very much Meiko. It's such a pleasure working with you.

Absolutely delighted

Been with these guys 5 years now and they just keep getting better.
Dealing the same staff over that time has been good for continuity.
"Surprise and Delight The Customer" seems to be their mantra.
Have saved me 10's of 1000 in tax by correcting previous expensive bad advice, they are great value for money.

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review for us Doug. We hope you continue to enjoy the Xpress Super platform.

I am really happy I transferred my SMSF management to Express Super

I recently transferred the management of my SMSF from an accounting practice to Express Super. The transfer was efficiently done with a minimum of fuss by Cameron & Emma. For the first time in 10 years, with Class Super, I am now able to check the status of my SMSF on a daily basis, all for significantly less $ I had been charged in the past. The integration of share buying/selling and the purchase of fixed interest products is great for people like myself who are hands-on. Would thoroughly recommend Xpress Super to anyone for the management of their SMSF.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a product review. From a compliance perspective it's important for Trustees to be as informed as possible so we are thrilled to hear you are enjoying the Class Super 24/7 online reports.

XPRESS ! in every sense of the word

All the necessary paperwork which is immense when setting up SMSF, was handled so quickly & efficiently, I actually found this company working TOO FAST! Not that that was a problem, far from it, but I ended up being the one to 'take a few days' with stuff, when it was same day service from XS.
My case manager Cameron answered questions quickly over the phone & the company even banked my roll-over cheque(s) for me in Adelaide, rather than send them up to me in Sydney.

In a world of where the private sector cuts costs to the bone, practising out-sourcing with religious zeal, & government regulators layer-up more & more compliance bureaucracies, the team at Xpress blaze a path through it all.

Press Super: The ultimate one stop shop!

Thank you Russ. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with a product review.

Excellent product and service

Very happy with the quality of this product and service.

One item of feedback would be to improve the data feeds for international stocks so they can be viewed online.

Thank you for taking the time to provide a product review. We are continually working with Class Super and provide them with regular feedback around data feeds.

Excellent customer service from Cameron and the staff. It was easier than I thought. Step by step setup. Thank you express super, I would recommend cameron and he's team to others.

Thank you for taking the time to review Xpress Super. We love hearing that our clients are happy!

Very happy with Xpress Super

Xpress Super have been excellent to deal with. Cameron is very professional and very efficient in getting back to me with all my queries, be they simple or complex. It's been a massive task to move our super to SMSF but Xpress Super helped us navigate through the steps and made the process manageable. I would be very happy to recommend this business to my friends or anyone looking to establish SMSF.

Thank you for your feedback Natalia, much appreciated.

Totally satisfied

I cannot find fault with the responsiveness and professionalism of both Emma and Cameron. They have made the transition from the use of an accountant to Xpress Super easy. In addition the up to date reporting system is very impressive and allows for more educated decisions to be made.

We love hearing the transfer to Xpress Super was easy. Thank you very much for your feedback Trevor, much appreciated.

Fantastic so glad I swapped to Xpress Super

Having struggled for a few years with a local accounting company and having to wait almost 12 months to get the previous years accounts finalised. This is so much simpler, can see exactly where I am at any given point in time. They ensure I am compliant with all aspects and up to date with forms etc. Great work you guys please keep it up.

Thank you very much for your review Jude. We appreciate you taking the time to review the service offering.

Great and detailed service

Thanks to people of Xpress Super ... superb attention to detail and easy to work with.
Would be more than happy to refer.
The portal is a little thin on functionality thou.

Thank you for taking the time to review the offering John. Please email us with what information you are looking for or any suggestions on the portal.

excellent service by emma and cameron

been searching around for some help with smsf, seek help with the big 4 banks each of them wanted a fee of $400
if not more no one was willing to help unless payment made first fair enough but based on exchanged emails between these 4 banks no one was really interested in setting up my smsf correctly, i searched and search only if i knew about xpress super earlier, they applied instant help paid a establishment fee of $99 by the next day i had paperwork set up for my super fund.
these guys are the real deal, emma and cameron seek in your best interest.
cheers guys.

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it.

Great Service

Emma and the team were very patient in helping me transition to Xpress. They did a lot of work to get my somewhat complicated SMSF moved across and I was very satisfied with the service

Thank you very much for taking the time to review the Xpress Super service Rudy.

Professional and efficient

Xpress Super is a professional and very efficient organisation. Emma and Cameron were very helpful and supportive in transferring our SMSF account. Xpress Super has made the transition drama free. I will also like to thank the team for their continous outstanding support.

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review for us. We hope you continue to enjoy the Xpress Super platform.

Professional and efficient

Despite a fairly complicated setup with multiple trading and banking accounts, multiple trustees and incomplete documentation, my SMSF transfer to XpressSuper went pretty well and eventually was given the online access to be able to view and verify my setup and balances. Thanks to the X team and especially Cam for his responsive assistance, Emma's timely update on progress.

Thank you Adrian. We hope you enjoy the online reports!

Absolutely Happy

Totally recommend XPress Super - Have spent the lat 20 years under serviced & overcharged by a respected accounting Firm - did a stack of research for alternatives & Xpress Super has delivered in spades making it as painless as possible to make the switch. Nowhere near the drama I anticipated to do it. Plenty of speedy responses & once up & running, a very informative platform that is easy to understand. Importantly, also plenty of easy links to information & questions regarding all things SMSF. up to date rules, retirement issues, its all there. Absolutely Happy

We love hearing the transfer to Xpress Super was painless. Thank you very much for your feedback.

Exceeded expectations

Xpress Super has been incredibly responsive and efficient; so easy to work with. We are a small financial planning firm that has so far referred about 10 Funds and we hope to eventually migrate all of our SMSFs to XS. Thank you Emma for being so very helpful; both the product and service have exceeded expectations.

Thank you very much Caroline. Music to our ears :)

My wife and I have a SMSF of approximately $1,300,000 in pension mode administered by a Cavendish Super. I am 86 in uncertain health and would like to simplify the financial situation for when I die. Do you have a balanced product that would handle completely all the administration and pay a monthly pension to my wife. If you do, what would be the entire annual cost for the product and what was the performance of the product for the last 5 years. Don Fitzgerald Emeritus Professor
Thank you for contacting us Don. We would be delighted to assist you with your SMSF needs. In order to provide you with further information on our fees, we require additional information from you. Can you please email the team at info@xpresssuper.com.au or contact us at 1300 216 892.

Hi my wife and i are looking at a sandwich bar to biy with smsf and we would like to know if you help with bank loans or do you just do the online platform? we need to borrow about 250k
Hi Jaan - We can certainly assist with the compliance structure, however any loans will need to be arranged by you directly.

I heard that you need to have at least 300k in your super fund before the SMSF become worthwhile. Is it true?
Hi Sunny112 You raise a valid question, which is primarily focused around a cost comparison between maintaining an SMSF and leaving your superannuation with an industry or retail super fund. Cost is certainly one factor to consider, bearing in mind that costs vary widely between administration providers, which will obviously affect your cost-comparison. Other important factors to consider are control and convenience (the other 2 C’s). If a person’s objectives are more centered around increasing the control they have over their superannuation, and improving the flexibility around what they can invest in, they may be prepared to establish an SMSF with a smaller account balance. The importance of these factors will obviously vary from person to person, and therefore a ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach is not appropriate. At Xpress Super, we do not subscribe to the belief that there should be a common/legislated minimum account balance for these reasons. Regards ‘This advice has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and because of this you should, before acting on the advice, consider the appropriateness of the advice having regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs.’

Similar listings