UPPAbaby Cruz V2

UPPAbaby Cruz V2

3.8

• Suitable for Running Yes (0) · No (5)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
John N.

John N.Hunter Region, NSW

Uppababy Australia refuses to fix problems with this Pram.

Despite registering with UppaBaby Australia and having a receipt, [Name Removed] (seems to be the only person running Uppababy Australia Pty Ltd) refuses to repair my broken Uppababy Pram. He now refuses to reply completely. I have now lodged a dispute with both ACCC and NSW Fair Trading and intend to go to the Tribunal to fix this.

Purchased in October 2020 at Baby Bunting for $1,000.00.

Coolkidz AustraliaUPPAbaby

Please provide your support ticket so we can review your case, Not sure what is wrong with your pram as we cannot find any correspondence

Kris

KrisSydney, NSW

Stylish and practical - love it!

Love this pram. Was tossing up between the bugaboo fox 2 and this, but after visiting a baby expo and testing them out, this was hands down better (esp in the fold). Baby is comfortable and there's plenty of storage room underneath. Love the real leather handles; so many prams use faux leather that breaks down easily. Massive canopy which protects baby well from the sun - a must in Australia. Good suspension over surfaces and the gregory colour is just beautiful. I also like that there's lots of extras you can purchase; I got the snug seat, seat liner and cup holder (now eying off the matching nappy bag). Overall a practical pram that's comfy for both bub and parent to push.

Purchased in November 2020 for $1,199.00.

NatWongSydney, NSW

Great but ventilation problems

The pram seriously have a ventilation ussue. Every time my baby is in the pram and taking a nap in a pram she seems to heating up and sweat pretty easily and this happens every time. No matters how much things I tried like, less clothing, not cover the pram get a breezy seat liner and I still have thins problem. My daughter couldn't even nap in it more than 10 minutes without heating up at all. This is giving me the hard time. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS HORRIBLE!! I ask their questions on Instagram amd they answer my questions like they don't really care. They also deleted my comment and block me.

Purchased in September 2020 at Baby Bunting for $1,200.00.

4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Find out how UPPAbaby Cruz V2 compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Tarra Francis

Tarra FrancisHunter Region, NSW

Unbelievably GREAT!

Purchased in September 2020 at Baby Bunting for $1,200.00.

Hi Tarra Francis
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. we are thrilled that you're happy with your Cruz.
As a thank you we would love to send you a Matchstick Monkey, please contact us at marketing@coolkidz.com
Thank you!

Natalie Y.

Natalie Y.Sydney, NSW

Good solid pram but ventilation problem

The pram seriously have a ventilation issue. Every time my baby is in the pram and taking a nap in a pram she seems to heating up and sweat pretty easily and this happens every time. No matters how much things I tried like, less clothing, not cover the pram get a breezy seat liner and I still have thins problem. My daughter couldn't even nap in it more than 10 minutes without heating up at all. This is giving me the hard time. The customer service is horrible!! I ask their questions on Instagram and they answer my questions like they don't really care. They also deleted my comment and block me.

Purchased in September 2020 for $1,200.00.

Vera

VeraNorth Queensland, QLD

Best pram!!

I bought Uppababy Cruz V2. Very nice pram!!
Big basket, big enough for all my baby stuff, leather handle feels luxury, baby snug seat very comfy for my new born baby.
Easy to fold. Run smoothly on grass. No issue with the brake. Overall very satisfied with this pram. Well done Uppababy!!

Purchased in April 2020 at Bubs n Grubs for $1,199.00.

Hi Vera
Thank you for your review. We are so pleased that you love your UPPAbaby cruz. As a show of our appreciation we would love to send you a Matchstick Monkey, please contact us at marketing@coolkidz.com.au
Thanks again!

Keren Krause

Keren KrauseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolute dream purchase!!

Purchased in April 2020 for $1,100.00.

New Mama

New MamaSydney, NSW

If it wasn't for the squealing it would be 5 stars.

Purchased in June 2020.

Simone H.

Simone H.New South Wales

Ticks all the Boxes!

I purchased the CRUZ V2 for my first baby, I had read alot about these prams online and waited to purchase the newer V2 model. I have the Gregory colour and I love everything about it, the suspension in the pram is great and I love the bigger back wheels. The customer service team is also amazing, I have had some serious Baby Brain since the arrival of Bubs and they are so understanding and have walked me through the best way to use my pram.

Coolkidz AustraliaUPPAbaby

Thanks for the review, we are glad you love your pram. The Gregory colour is amazing!

4-Wheel Prams & Strollers