UPPAbaby G-Luxe

UPPAbaby G-Luxe

henrylevington

henrylevingtonMelbourne

Great durable and reliable stroller

Purchased this unit for toddler 2, toddler 1 getting around in a McLaren Quest.
    As far as umbrella strollers go, this is a bit larger and bulkier than some and doesn't fold up as compact. However, it more than makes up for it as it can traverse semi rough terrain where the McLaren simply gives up and it can be manoeuvred with one hand. It has a solid build quality and the seat reclining completely flat is handy for sleep if you're fortunate enough to have kids that sleep in the stroller. The only other minor gripe is the seat seems to extend just a few inches too far for what looks naturally comfortable. I've had a child sit in it who just couldn't get comfortable. Would definitely recommend it to anyone though.

Bakedbeans

BakedbeansMelbourne

Portable and comfortable

dandka

dandkaAU

Caution required

We've been very happy with our G Luxe stroller but a word of caution. After the last plane trip and despite it being in its protective bag, the stand has been bent so that it no longer stands by itself and locking the stroller into open position has become very difficult. I contacted the Australian importer and it's no longer being imported and they have no spare parts - looking on the American site, a new stand is not listed as a spare. I'm not sure what would happen if the stroller was still in its warranty period. It seems that this stand is a weak point and vulnerable to damage given the way luggage is handled when being loaded and unloaded. Very disappointed.

Best Thing I Have Ever Bought

I bought this because I adore my Uppababy Vista, and after researching umbrella strollers, I felt Uppababy had it down. I wasn't wrong. I brought this stroller on a month long holiday to Europe and my daughter slept in it every single night (she's not an easy kid to get to sleep!) before we got back to our room for the night. It is the perfect city stroller, light weight and easy to transport/fold/store. I still recommend the Vista for younger children, but this was the perfect travel stroller for my 14 month old, and became our everyday stroller once we got back to Melbourne. A big plus is the generous basket underneath - the biggest I have seen on an umbrella stroller.

LS47

LS47Sydney

Brilliant stroller

We got this stroller for overseas trip 2 years ago and the stroller was the best purchase. It is light yet of great quality, sturdy, comfortable and little ones have no problem sleeping in it. It almost reclines all the way down and it is plenty for then to comfortably sleep in. We are onto our second kid using it and there are no signs of wear and tear even though its been in active use for over 2 years. Easy to maneuver, easy to carry, it is easy to use in very busy cities and it saves on space in all the right places while giving plenty of room for larger kids to lie comfortably in it. I highly recommend it!

HelenaoncelloBrisbane

Great stroller but basket clips keep falling off!

I love this stroller for my 15 month old. We have been using it since she was about 9 months. It is very manoeuvrable (one handed easy peasy), folds very simply, and is great for runs in and out of shops. It is also super light weight. It travels really well on airplanes and is sturdy enough to take over un even surfaces. The one thing that has REALLY annoyed me about this stroller is that the clips that hold the basket in place have come loose and have been lost as we have been walking around. This has made the basket almost redundant which is very disappointing. I'm in the process of trying to come up with a solution and I'm hoping to hear from someone from Uppababy with replacement clips or something else in the way of a solution.

a very smart stroller

I ordered this over the phone as an emergency back up because my main stroller had a problem, it arrived the next morning! So impressed by how easy it is to manoeuvre and fold and open. It is also narrow so very easy on public transport. Only had it 12 days and has been on holiday for a week with us. Hard wearing as if has been flung around by airport staff. For me the front wheels are the best feature - soo easy to clip off and on if you have a full boot. Excellent

Wessam Safwan

Wessam SafwanAU

Travel easy

I recently travelled from Aus to Malay with a 4hr stopover in melb... With my 4 children alone... This stroller is amazing it's so easy to manoeuvre with only one hand, a baby in a baby carrier and holding hand luggage whilst keeping 2 older siblings in check. The only flaw is that it is so light that hanging things from the handles is only really possible with an older child and the basket is not easily accessible. But even with that flaw still WELL worth the $$

JohnCl

JohnClSYDNEY

Brilliant Pram

Had a total of 6 different prams over the course of 1year some second hand some first hand. This is the pram to get. Do not look at any other prams. Weight you will find with prams has no bearing on how easy it is to push up hills. We had prams a lot lighter than this one and it seems to go up hills by its self. It awesome for brand new borns and three years on we are still using it. It's so well constructed you can easily get use out of it for three rounds of children. My advise is pay the money and you will not regret it. We didn't to begin with and regret ever trying to buy cheap. It's not fun pushing around a pram so might as will have the best experience doing it.

Worth the investment

Lvcw

Lvcw

Awesome lightweight stroller

MummaZ

MummaZQueensland, Australia

Love some aspects but has HUGE flaws!!!

Best for bub

Best for bubMelbourne

Compact and terrific for travel.

I absolutely love my G-Luxe umbrella stroller. It is perfect for quick trips to the shops, its so compact it fits behind the car seat or in the boot. It has a great sun shade and its removable liner is super cushy and soft for our little one to nap in, it also reclines with one hand! It has a convenient carry strap to throw over your shoulder when going through the airport, its under 5 kilos!
    Light, compact, sunshade and reclines for nap time
    Wish it had the peekaboo window.

Nina2912