UPPAbaby MINU

UPPAbaby MINU

• Suitable for Running Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Almost 2 years old and still great!

The pram has been fantastic. I bought it because of a back injury that meant I couldn’t lift heavy or bend forward. I am tall and the pram folds without needing to bend down to pick it up. The carry strap is also handy. I used the seat reclined from a young age. I watched many YouTubes before buying this pram for the above reasons. My son slept in it beautifully. We live in the country so it has been used on gravel and grass which it’s not intended to be used on but we got away with it when we had to.

Purchased in March 2018 for $730.00.

Broke after 4 months

Purchased in August 2019 for $1,000.00.

mumoffandr

mumoffandrSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic compact stroller

Purchased in July 2018 at Bubs n Grubs for $700.00.

Kiki

KikiSydney, NSW

Worst pram I have ever bought

Bought pram to only use couple of times. Frame doesn’t close and when contacted uppababy they are saying I have to pay $200 more to repair. Please don’t waste your money buying a $50 light pram from k Mart is probably better.

Purchased in November 2018 at Baby Bunting for $400.00.

diana s.

diana s.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing Uppababy Minu

We bought it because our cousin recommended this stroller. We went to PBC Expo February 2019 and tested Uppababy minu. It was light weight and easy to fold and and since on special price we purchased together with birth kit too.
We received the package last 2 weeks ago and we just unpacked it yesterday and installed the birth kit. It was easy to install. We haven't used it yet because our baby is not due yet until end of May this year.

Purchased in February 2019 for $488.00.

Singajaya

SingajayaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good product for a good price

We tested Uppababy minu at baby bunting and baby mode and we were impress with this stroller. It is light weight and easy to fold. We didn't buy it because we are waiting for special price. We went to PBC expo 2019 and saw it was on special so we purchased it. We also purchased from birth kit, it was on special too.
We received the package few days later. We unpacked it and installed from birth kit. It was easy to install. We haven't used it yet because baby is due on may this year.

Purchased in February 2019 for $399.00.