Natures Goodness Grain Free Nutrition Dry Dog Food

Natures Goodness Grain Free Nutrition Dry Dog Food

Listing monitored by Natures Goodness

• Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten (1) and Adult (10)
  • Side Effects Yes (5) · No (6)
  • Smell
Tamasin
TamasinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Honestly great food for my Great Dane Cross, he loves it.

Honestly great food for my Great Dane Cross, he loves it. Had no issue with transition. He has skin allergies and it didn't trigger anything. Always drooling when it comes to dinner time and poos are good consistency and not too many either so definitely getting good quality nutrients. We have been feeding him this for over a year as well though auto delivery. Cheapest way to get it!

Purchased in September 2020 at Budget Pet Products Online store.

Smell
Natures Goodness

Hi Tamasin,
Thanks for the review and for your support of or Natures Goodness brand!

Jay V
Jay VSydney, NSW

Has been good a awhile then horrible thing happened

Purchased in January 2021 at Woolworths.

Horrible product

It gave my dog very bad diarrhea. I tried introducing it to him twice in one week, both times gradually, same result. It was definitely the food. Don’t recommend it.

Purchased in February 2021 at Woolworths Online store.

Pet's Life StageAdult
Side Effects Yes
SunshineAndRoses
SunshineAndRoses
Dog Foods

Find out how Natures Goodness Grain Free Nutrition Dry Dog Food compares to other Dog Foods

Apprehensive Customer
Apprehensive CustomerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

TRUSTING IT AND DOG SEEMS TO LOVE IT!

Purchased in December 2020 at Woolworths for $5.20.

happy
happy

My dog loves all your Products

My dog is gluten intolerant but this grain free food and treats suits her well,she has been having it for 4 years now.and is a very happy and vomit free little girl

Purchased in September 2020 at Woolworths for $12.00.

Kristie
KristieNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Disgusting product

Brought 2 rolls of your dog meat on Thursday for my dogs, opened up my fridge 10 minutes ago to notice one of the rolls had expanded excessively with air to the point it was stuck in my fridge and I had to release the air before being able to remove it, when I poked a hole in the wrapper to release the air the smell that come from it was absolutely disgusting and off regardless of the use by date, The meat was all mushy and the colour was not normal I’m not very happy at all and I will not be buying this product for my dogs again and I’ll be warning my friends and family to not buy this again either

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles.

Smell
Natures Goodness
EveRick
EveRickMid North Coast, NSW

Seizures

SEIZURES from 2 out of 3 dogs, heartbreaking . Do not give this product, tender lamb with Rosemary treats to your DOG ! Never buying this brand again Bin it ! What’s really in the ingredients

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths for $4.80.

Pram_Fan_Perth
Pram_Fan_PerthHobart, TAS

My greyhound liked this

High protein and seems to be more natural. No big change to stool, still firm. Only used in a supplementary fashion though, mixed in with raw meat and cooked veges. Dog liked it and no bad reaction, bought on sale at Woolies for $12.

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $12.00.

Smell

Other Dog Foods

My dog woke up covered in rashes!!

Gave the bbq beef treats a try and my poor baby woke up with her stomach and nose covered in a rash. This has never happened with any treats and wouldn't even risk trying this brand again as her scabs still haven't cleared up. Could almost be an allergic reaction.

Vomiting and diarrhoea

Have been using this brand on and off for a year for my dog. The new batch of cans we got has been giving him vomiting and diarrhoea. Will be thinking twice about purchasing in the future..

Purchased in May 2019 for $1.50.

Smell
Emma
EmmaCentral West, NSW

Natures Goodness Dry Duck and Vegetables

My dogs refuse to eat this, which is a shame as it a better quality option dry dog food from the supermarkets. The ingredients would work for my Cavalier with sensitive digestion but I will never truly know as she won't eat it. I would probably point this dog food out to someone who was insisting on feeding supermarket dog food as it is one of the better brands in the supermarket pet aisle.

Purchased in November 2018 at Woolworths.

Smell
Wicked1
Wicked1Gold Coast

Seizures from lamb and rosemary treats

Unfortunately my moodle had a seizure from the lamb and rosemary treats. I have seen the other reviews about this also. Vet checked and blood work fine. Please review your ingredients so this doesn't happen to other dogs. Not buying again, product in the bin.

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $4.00.

Pet's Life StageAdult
Side Effects Yes
TIAGC
TIAGCWILBERFORCE

Fussy?

Have a ne w Cavalier and in it i ally had him Greenies Dental Treats mini.
Wanted to give a treat thru the day and decided to try VIP as on a good special.
After my dog taking a treat off me, immediately dropped it and wouldn't touch again! ?
Next time shopping at Aldi, tried the new grain free Natural Elements in chicken flavour and wasn't fussed but when I gave him the real kangaroo one, Loved it!!!
To each their own taste!

Blkdon48
Blkdon48South East Queensland, QLD

Rosemary Issues

My cattle dog has been having seizures regularly. Just checked reviews and voila. She gets the Natures Goodness Grain Free dog good and a few of the lamb and rosemary. Since we stopped feeding and she vomited no more seizures. Be careful feeding this.

Lamb and Rosemary Treats

Would just like to point out that I'm not the only person who's dog has had seizures as a result of the rosemary extract that is put into the Natures Goodness products. I have a standard poodle which had seizure with no direct cause from the vet, they were adamant that it was epilepsy. After further research on rosemary we decided to stop feeding him these treats and touch wood he has not had a seizure after the change.

Read more reviews - page 2

Helen Jennings
Helen Jenningsasked

can you please tell me if you still have the dry dogs food in lamb with rosemary flavour and also chicken , my dog loves the natures grainfree nutrition in these flavours he will not eat any thing else , I have been searching high and low , Woolies you's to sell them but they informed us that the contract ended , same with coles I have not been able to get the new package 4legs so I do not know if he will take to them , I would like to try him out but I have not been able to get them in Port Pirie S.A , I do hope you can help . Thank you

Real Pet Food Co.Natures Goodness

Hi Helen, We’re still making our Nature’s Goodness Chicken with Lamb & Garden Vegetables dry food, which is available in 3kg and 7kg bags though Coles, Woolworths, IGA stores and online pet retailers like Pet Circle and Budget Pet Products. We also have a 20kg bag of this dry food available through Budget Pet Products.

If you’re looking for our Nature’s Goodness real meat/jerky style treats in a 200g packet, we’ve transitioned this treat to our dedicated treat brand called Love’em. These are also available to purchase through leading supermarkets and pet stores. You can learn more on our website here: https://www.loveemtreats.com/en-au/dog-puppy/us-time/grainfree-lamb-jerky-with-rosemary-flavour
If you need further assistance finding these products near you, please don’t hesitate to call us on 18700 732 573 (option 1)

Susan
Susan

Why did TRPFC change the Old VIP Natures Goodness Chicken Formula the change is worse not better, there's less meat more carbs, there use to be Sweet Potato in the chicken now you've added Lentils no sweet potato in the Chicken & Veggies kibble some dogs were having diarrhea after the change probably from the lentils, the VIP Natures Goodness Wild Game is better, NO Lentils were added.....
* VIP Natures Goodness Wild Game is a better kibble NO LENTILS uses Chicken meat & Chicken Fat
*Ingredients
Meat and meat meals (kangaroo, chicken and/or beef and/or lamb), vegetables and vegetable meals (peas, soy, sweet potato, potato, garlic, tomato), tapioca and potato starches, chicken fat

*Chicken & Vegetables kibble ingredients
Meat and Meat By-Products (Poultry, Beef and Lamb) and Poultry By-Product, Vegetables and Vegetable Meals (Peas and/or Lentils, Soy, Carrots, Garlic, Tomato, Pumpkin), Tapioca and/or Potato Starches, Poultry Fat
has Lentils uses Poultry by product meat & Poutry Fat
RPFC bought Natures Gift dog food chas changed ingredients not for the better but worse.

Courtney S.
Courtney S.asked

I bought a chicken with duck and garden veg dog roll and it’s super slimy. Is that normal?

I'm sorry I would have no idea? I have only just brought the dog roll that I have. It's Roast Chicken with Sweet Potato. It certainly wasn't slimy nor did it smell! My dog loved it. Maybe ask Natures Goodness directly.

Real Pet Food Co.Natures Goodness

Hi Courtney, Our chilled rolls should smell fresh and meaty, with no signs of foul odour or package bloating.
We hope this helps! If you need any further assistance please contact us on 1800 732 573 (option 1)

Shannon K.
Shannon K.asked

Hello, is the dry adult food suitable for puppies? I did see someone's review stating they were advised by a rep that it is okay to feed puppies. If so, why isn't it branded as all life stages? Thank you

Real Pet Food Co.Natures Goodness

Hi Shannon, We recommend feeding growing pups with a food specifically formulated for Puppies, such as our Nature's Goodness Puppy Dry food and Puppy Chilled Roll. These products are designed to support their growth stage.
We hope this helps