Natures Goodness Grain Free Nutrition Dry Dog Food

Natures Goodness Grain Free Nutrition Dry Dog Food

• Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten (1) and Adult (9)
  • Side Effects Yes (5) · No (5)
  • Smell
Jay V

Jay VSydney, NSW

Has been good a awhile then horrible thing happened

Purchased in January 2021 at Woolworths.

Horrible product

It gave my dog very bad diarrhea. I tried introducing it to him twice in one week, both times gradually, same result. It was definitely the food. Don’t recommend it.

Purchased in February 2021 at Woolworths Online store.

Pet's Life StageAdult
Side EffectsYes
SunshineAndRoses
SunshineAndRoses
Apprehensive Customer

Apprehensive CustomerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

TRUSTING IT AND DOG SEEMS TO LOVE IT!

Purchased in December 2020 at Woolworths for $5.20.

Dog Foods

Find out how Natures Goodness Grain Free Nutrition Dry Dog Food compares to other Dog Foods

happy

happy

My dog loves all your Products

My dog is gluten intolerant but this grain free food and treats suits her well,she has been having it for 4 years now.and is a very happy and vomit free little girl

Purchased in September 2020 at Woolworths for $12.00.

Kristie

KristieNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Disgusting product

Brought 2 rolls of your dog meat on Thursday for my dogs, opened up my fridge 10 minutes ago to notice one of the rolls had expanded excessively with air to the point it was stuck in my fridge and I had to release the air before being able to remove it, when I poked a hole in the wrapper to release the air the smell that come from it was absolutely disgusting and off regardless of the use by date, The meat was all mushy and the colour was not normal I’m not very happy at all and I will not be buying this product for my dogs again and I’ll be warning my friends and family to not buy this again either

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles.

EveRick

EveRickMid North Coast, NSW

Seizures

SEIZURES from 2 out of 3 dogs, heartbreaking . Do not give this product, tender lamb with Rosemary treats to your DOG ! Never buying this brand again Bin it ! What’s really in the ingredients

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths for $4.80.

Pram_Fan_Perth

Pram_Fan_PerthHobart, TAS

My greyhound liked this

High protein and seems to be more natural. No big change to stool, still firm. Only used in a supplementary fashion though, mixed in with raw meat and cooked veges. Dog liked it and no bad reaction, bought on sale at Woolies for $12.

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $12.00.

Smell

My dog woke up covered in rashes!!

Gave the bbq beef treats a try and my poor baby woke up with her stomach and nose covered in a rash. This has never happened with any treats and wouldn't even risk trying this brand again as her scabs still haven't cleared up. Could almost be an allergic reaction.

Vomiting and diarrhoea

Have been using this brand on and off for a year for my dog. The new batch of cans we got has been giving him vomiting and diarrhoea. Will be thinking twice about purchasing in the future..

Purchased in May 2019 for $1.50.

Emma

EmmaCentral West, NSW

Natures Goodness Dry Duck and Vegetables

My dogs refuse to eat this, which is a shame as it a better quality option dry dog food from the supermarkets. The ingredients would work for my Cavalier with sensitive digestion but I will never truly know as she won't eat it. I would probably point this dog food out to someone who was insisting on feeding supermarket dog food as it is one of the better brands in the supermarket pet aisle.

Purchased in November 2018 at Woolworths.

Wicked1

Wicked1Gold Coast

Seizures from lamb and rosemary treats

Unfortunately my moodle had a seizure from the lamb and rosemary treats. I have seen the other reviews about this also. Vet checked and blood work fine. Please review your ingredients so this doesn't happen to other dogs. Not buying again, product in the bin.

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $4.00.

Pet's Life StageAdult
Side EffectsYes
TIAGC

TIAGCWILBERFORCE

Fussy?

Have a ne w Cavalier and in it i ally had him Greenies Dental Treats mini.
Wanted to give a treat thru the day and decided to try VIP as on a good special.
After my dog taking a treat off me, immediately dropped it and wouldn't touch again! ?
Next time shopping at Aldi, tried the new grain free Natural Elements in chicken flavour and wasn't fussed but when I gave him the real kangaroo one, Loved it!!!
To each their own taste!

Blkdon48

Blkdon48South East Queensland, QLD

Rosemary Issues

My cattle dog has been having seizures regularly. Just checked reviews and voila. She gets the Natures Goodness Grain Free dog good and a few of the lamb and rosemary. Since we stopped feeding and she vomited no more seizures. Be careful feeding this.

Lamb and Rosemary Treats

Would just like to point out that I'm not the only person who's dog has had seizures as a result of the rosemary extract that is put into the Natures Goodness products. I have a standard poodle which had seizure with no direct cause from the vet, they were adamant that it was epilepsy. After further research on rosemary we decided to stop feeding him these treats and touch wood he has not had a seizure after the change.

PoodlePat

PoodlePatIllawarra, NSW

lamb and rosemary treats

My poodle had seizures quite often while I was feeding him the lamb and rosemary treats.. Once I switched to the bbq beef and tomato he has not had one. Rosemary is a trigger so should not be included in dog food.

Diem

DiemAdelaide

One happy fur baby

My golden retriever suffered from itchy skin for his first 6 or so months because we were trialing all sorts of foods, including premium dog food before we could find one which he wasn’t sensitive too. This is a great product, he loves it with the canned food range or occasionally with raw eggs, mince or veggies, but most importantly he has no skin reactions!

Pammy

PammyGosford

My dogs love it

I have started feeding my staffy and foxterrier VIP grainfree for the past 5 weeks. It is a cheaper healthier option than most store brands.Both dogs are full of energy they have a shiny coat. I believe it is the quality dry food they are eating (I will never go back to dog food containing grains)

Bunty

BuntyHamilton NZ

Excellent for puppies

Reared several litters on this food. Love the way it holds its shape when soaked.Pups learn to chew not
swallow whole.

Bailey

BaileyHobart

Great value for money!

Our greyhound needs high protein and fat kibble with low grain. This dry food is perfect and she loves it. Can purchase from supermarkets but similar quality to expensive pet shop kibble. She's very healthy and shiny, I would highly recommend.

money saver

money saverPerth

My Poodle xMaltease love this product....and being grain free it much better for your dogs digestive

I try different brands that are on special and have been recommended to use grain free, as this was on special in Coles I decided to try my Poodle xMaltese on these biscuits and he loved them, great value for money and being grainfree is much better for your dog as grain free closely mimics their natural diet as a carnivore eater! Wheat, and barley is added to dog food to create bulk which is difficult for dogs to digest and for their body to break down which can lead to stomach problems and obesity, as dogs have little natural digestive support to break down & metabolize complex carbs.

Courtney S.

Courtney S.asked

I bought a chicken with duck and garden veg dog roll and it’s super slimy. Is that normal?

I'm sorry I would have no idea? I have only just brought the dog roll that I have. It's Roast Chicken with Sweet Potato. It certainly wasn't slimy nor did it smell! My dog loved it. Maybe ask Natures Goodness directly.

Real Pet Food Co.Natures Goodness

Hi Courtney, Our chilled rolls should smell fresh and meaty, with no signs of foul odour or package bloating.
We hope this helps! If you need any further assistance please contact us on 1800 732 573 (option 1)

Shannon K.

Shannon K.asked

Hello, is the dry adult food suitable for puppies? I did see someone's review stating they were advised by a rep that it is okay to feed puppies. If so, why isn't it branded as all life stages? Thank you

Real Pet Food Co.Natures Goodness

Hi Shannon, We recommend feeding growing pups with a food specifically formulated for Puppies, such as our Nature's Goodness Puppy Dry food and Puppy Chilled Roll. These products are designed to support their growth stage.
We hope this helps

Ollie

Ollieasked

Is there a light low calorie one in this make

Real Pet Food Co.Natures Goodness

Hi Ollie, Unfortunately we do not have a low calorie dry food in our range, however we do have a Lite & Mature chilled dog roll which can be fed in addition to dry food or as a stand alone diet as it is complete and balanced for all your dogs nutritional needs.
You can head to our website to find out more details: http://naturesgoodnesspetfood.com.au/our-range/chilled-lite-mature-with-roast-turkey-and-steame

Get an answer from our members and Natures Goodness representatives