V-Zug Australia

V-Zug Australia

See the Best Appliance Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Billy Tucker

Billy TuckerAU

v-zug laundry, sometimes you don't get what you pay for...

Now on my 5th repair, V-zug are responsive, and once the extended warranty had expired the charges to repair the appliance via third party repairer AWR have been reasonable, but this is a $5,000 washing machine, I didn't buy it for the service I bought it for the reliability.

Right now I have a service request open given the main bearing on the machine sounds like it is failing, fingers crossed they are responsive and the repair cost is reasonable.

creditwherecreditsdue

creditwherecreditsduebrisbane

Great products, even better after sales service

I purchased a steam oven, pyrolytic oven, combi microwave, warming drawer, coffee machine, stove top and extractor fan from vzug for our new build. Our build got delayed by over a year and they honoured the warranty from date of install (Miele on the other hand started the warranty as soon as integrated dishwasher was purchased) when the appliances were installed I had a couple of minor issues and Ben one of their technicians was sent out straight away and sorted it out. I was missing the meat thermometer and they posted it out also. The after sales service right down to recipe suggestions for the steam oven from their sales team and the technician was fantastic! Still getting used to cooking with steam but loving the products!

Date PurchasedAug 2016