V-Zug GAS951GSBZ

V-Zug GAS951GSBZ

See the Best Gas Cooktops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

Beware if you are a serious cook this is not the right one

When you cook on this cook top the pots rock and make NOISE. Flat or round bottom. This is the bottom line. So if you like to stir which you obviously would on Gas be ready for ca clink ca clink ca clink ca clink...
Not for 5000$$$.
The company can't do anything about it. It is reported in a file and filled away. that's the best they can do. No improvements!!!
The swiss wont be happy stirring a fondue on this cooktop!!! Its a joke to have pay such dollars and get this. Any 1000$ cooktop wouldn't do the same im sure.

Purchased in December 2018 at Spartan Electrical for $5,000.00.

Huge disappointment

I have chosen v zug because of option of temperature control from 1_9
all 5 tops do either medium or high heat even on number 1 it burnt to hell my rissols and my chicken livers in white sauce
it is unbelievably bad product.

I like the oven and the speed to boil potatoes.
I like the design.

But for a chef to do anything else but boil potatoes it is hopeless.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Disappointed

Have just renovated our kitchen and wanted to use something special. We have only had it installed for less than 12 months. A pot lid has slipped off and chipped Th corner so easily. Why is the glass so brittle??? We are devastated. This should not happen to a $5000 cooktop.

Date PurchasedNov 2017