Valco Baby Play Yard 6 Panel

13 questions from our users

TMT
TMTasked
Play Yard 6 Panel

Does anyone know the dimensions of the panels individually? All I can find is the total. Need to know if it will fit in the boot of my car as I'm borrowing a six sided playpen from a friend.

Adam C
Adam C

It comes with the plastic corner bits attached so you need to allow 105cm (3ft 5) X 65cm (2ft 1)

KellyK
KellyKasked
Play Yard 6 Panel

Based on previous reviews I note that you can put 2 play pens together. Do you have any examples of how this configuration will look and what the final dimensions would be?

Martha
Marthaasked
Play Yard 6 Panel

Why are these so hard to unfold> Is there something I can spray to make them move easier?

Valiant B.Valco Baby

Hi Martha, thanks for the question. Being a play yard for children, we have to ensure that it is secure for the child. We don't recommend the use of any unnecessary sprays, particularly as it isn't uncommon for kids to put the panels in their mouths etc. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to call our customer service team on 03 9581 8000

Renata
Renataasked
Play Yard 6 Panel

Is it possible to order replacement yellow cups that are on top of each corner? Thanks

Jane
Janeasked
Play Yard 6 Panel

What is the dimension of the 6 side playpen?

Hi Jane, the dimensions are 1690 x 1526 x 615

ColleenG
ColleenGasked
Play Yard 6 Panel

Can the mat be purchased separately and if so how much does it cost?

Valiant B.Valco Baby

Hi Colleen, thank you for your enquiry. Unfortunately the mat for the 6 sided play yard is not a product that we keep as a spare part.

Katie McDonnell
Katie McDonnellasked
Play Yard 6 Panel

Am I able to get the mesh covers off to hand wash?

Hi Katie
Thanks for getting in touch.
The mesh panels of your 6 Sided Play Yard are not removable. We recommend a gentle spot- wash using a very mild detergent to keep it looking sharp!
Hope this helps!

soula
soula

I've just bought one second hand and had the same question. but I found that it wasn't too hard to pull it apart to get the sides off to wash. it's silly that it isn't designed to be able to do this.you do need a screw driver but it's all clips together so not hard to pull apart, especially an old one that's a bit worn. not sure if a brand new would be so easy

Amy R
Amy Rasked
Play Yard 6 Panel

Do you have a response for review regarding thickness of mat and safety concerns?

mcored
mcored

Hi Amy, I was given this test report by Vee Bee CSR: https://goo.gl/3BiCvA - which says
Safety specification for expansion gates and expandable enclosures - Pass. I am unaware of Australian Standard for play yards (I only know AS 2172 is for cots) so I am unable to verify this.

Valco B.Valco Baby

Hi Amy, Please contact myself on 03 9581 8015, I am happy to assist with your query.

Zaria Belle Topaz
Zaria Belle Topazasked
Play Yard 6 Panel

Is there a way to make the panels straight? I have 2 x 6 sided ones and want to make a rectangle with them but can't seem to make the straight side?

Hi Zaria
Unfortunately you will not be able to configure your 6 sided Play Yards into one large rectangular shape.

Family123
Family123asked
Play Yard 6 Panel

Hi. We have a 6 sided valco baby playpen and unfortunately on one of our outings we have lost one of the Velcro clips that attaches the mat to the playpen. We still have 5 but was wondering if it is possible to purchase another one?

Hi there,
Please contact our spare parts department to arrange some new clips for your 6 Sided Play Yard. The number is 1300 082 526.

Clare Jade Macpherson
Clare Jade Macphersonasked
Play Yard 6 Panel

Can you join these to make a bigger one?

Hi Clare,
Yes you can join one or more of our 6 Sided Play Yards together. However we do not have a play mat that will fit a configuration of more than 6 sides.

Gk_2v
Gk_2vasked
Play Yard 6 Panel

Can this be put into different shapes (eg a rectangle) or is it only the fixed hexagon shape?

Hi,

This can be configured as a square, using only two of the sides, but you won't be able to secure the mat to it.

j.murphy
j.murphyasked
Play Yard 6 Panel

If you buy a 6 sided play yard can you put it together as a 4 sided also, when you want to put it in a smaller room for example??

ElovesA
ElovesA

Hello,
Yes you can only assemble 4 sides if you would like a smaller play pen as all the sides are detachable.

tlinnell
tlinnell

Yes you can, although it is not an easy task. If you are likely to be moving it constantly, get the store to demonstrate how to do it.

See all Valco 4 and 6 Sides Panel Play Yard questions