Valco Baby Trend Ultra

Valco Baby Trend Ultra

• Suitable for Running Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Sara

SaraNorth Western Region, NSW

Excellent pram! Ticks all the boxes

I love this pram! My criteria when looking to buy one was that it had to be light to pick up and put in my 4wd, and easy to fold up/open. The Snap Ultra is both of these things, but then I discovered it has so many more features that are perfect. I love that the seat converts from bassinet to normal, so you don’t have to store an extra seat for months/years. The hood is HUGE so covers baby from the sun & wind completely, perfect for nap times. The basket underneath is a great size, fits a couple of shopping bags easily. There’s a couple of fabric choices so you can be stylish as well as practical too! Admittedly this is my first pram (FTM) but I’m super happy with it and highly recommend!

Purchased in October 2019.

Safety
Functionality
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage
Valco Baby
Valiant B.Valco Baby

Tahlia Zemke

Tahlia ZemkeMid West, WA

Best pram I've ever owned!

Honestly the best pram I owned, and I have owned a few ranging from $2000 to $200.
The pram is so light and easy to push and does just as well on rough terrain as it does on the smooth supermarket floor. I loved the full recline and the extendable hood that went right over so it's like the baby is in a little cocoon. It is nice and light when putting it in the boot of your car and the basket is HUGE, fitting a nappy bag AND shopping in. Highly recommend.

Purchased in August 2018 at bub mania for A$466.00.

Safety